Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,527 members, 7,911,305 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 09:12 AM

Job Offer From Haliboton Petroleum: Please Who Got This Also - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Offer From Haliboton Petroleum: Please Who Got This Also (1035 Views)

Just Got A Job Offer From Nigerian Customs... Should I Take It? / Help Me: I Just Received A Job Offer From Addax Petroleum Nigeria / Employment Offer From Oasis Petroleum Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Offer From Haliboton Petroleum: Please Who Got This Also by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 16, 2013
Job offer from Haliboton petroleum: Please who got this also

Halibon Petroleum Company is pleased to offer you a job as a Trainee in the Halibon Petroleum training programme. We trust that your knowledge, skills and experience will be among our most valuable assets.

THE PROGRAMME

The Halibon Petroleum training programme will last for 18months at three of our locations namely Bayelsa State, Rivers State and Akwa-Ibom State respectively. The training programme will be academically challenging and intensive with many practical assignments. Continuous assessment and appraisals of trainees will take place during the period of training.

The programme is divided into five disciplines as follows:

1. Electrical/Operations (Ref. ELECT.1)
2. Mechanical/Operations (Ref. MECH.2)
3. Instrumentation/Operations (Ref. INSTR.3)
4. Accounting (Ref.ACCT.4)
5. Marketing (Ref .MARKTN.4)

The HPC/2 programme is City and Guild accredited, and on successful completion graduands shall be awarded the City and Guild of London Institute Certificate, in addition to the Halibon Petroleum Certificate of attendance.

TRAINEE NUMBER

Your assigned trainee number for the 2013 Halibon Petroleum training programme is ............
HALIBON PETROLEUM TERMS AND CONDITIONS :

Monthly Salary & Allowances conditions:
Basic Monthly salary - N320,000 (Three hundred and twenty thousand naira monthly)
Trainee allowance - N30,000 (Thirty thousand naira monthly)

Service Conditions:
You will be subject to Halibon Petroleum Company's staff regulations from time to time.Our staff hand book shall act as reference point for you while in the service of the Halibon Petroleum Company.
While in the Halibon Petroleum Company employment,you shall not engage in private practice or any other business.
It should be understood that you shall maintain confidentialities of Halibon Petroleum Company's businesses and shall not disclose to their party any information relating to the Addax Petroleum Company transactions.

Accomodation & Feeding:
Company takes care of your accomodation and feeding throghout the period of trainee programme.

Documentation condition:
Employee must be able to undergo all the documentation process required by the company.

Job start date:
Employee must be ready to resume at the job location on the 21st of August,2013.

Should you accept this job offer and the above terms and condition, provide us with the below required documents on or before 11th of July, 2013. for scrutinization and confirmation.

1.Photocopies of all Academic credentials.
2.Reference letter from referee.
3.Nebosh general certificate
4.HSE competent three certificate.

All the above must be submitted in person or via courier to the company address as stated below.

Job Location & Address:

Halibon Petroleum Company
1/12 Shell road,
Finima, Bonny-Island,
Rivers State,
Nigeria.
http://halibonpetroleum.com
Phone: +234 703 355 8163
Email: info@halibonpetroleum.com

Note: Failure to submit any of the above listed requirement will result to disqualification.

CLARIFICATION:

If you need clarifications contact our humanresources department :

Contact person : MR.HARRY IBE
Phone: 08102707059
Now I don't remember doing an interview with them and also sending my cv in response to any of their job offers( if there was any)

Now I can't rule out the role of external consulting firms, but will welcome any input and thoughts.
Re: Job Offer From Haliboton Petroleum: Please Who Got This Also by Ishilove: 7:55am On Jul 16, 2013
A job offer without interview?

I perceive the rotten eggs aroma of a SCAM. Flee for thine life angry

1 Like

Re: Job Offer From Haliboton Petroleum: Please Who Got This Also by Aafulenu(f): 7:59am On Jul 16, 2013
Na scam no boda,
i got the same thing last year, but the name na agip.

mine was that i didnt hav hse llevel 3 so i calles the so called henry of HR. Thats when d money talk entered. My dear just forget them
Re: Job Offer From Haliboton Petroleum: Please Who Got This Also by adewasco2k(m): 8:03am On Jul 16, 2013
The domain http://halibonpetroleum.com was registered just this June, i think this is a more advance way of scamming, if you didnt write any test/interview with them, just ignore except you know them. undecided
Re: Job Offer From Haliboton Petroleum: Please Who Got This Also by naptu2: 8:03am On Jul 16, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Haliboton from Halliburton!

3 Likes

Re: Job Offer From Haliboton Petroleum: Please Who Got This Also by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 16, 2013
Haliboton ko, Halibottom ni!! undecided undecided
Re: Job Offer From Haliboton Petroleum: Please Who Got This Also by mkoabiola: 11:31am On Jul 16, 2013
Lol
Scammers grow everyday,
Dey ar nva tired.
Re: Job Offer From Haliboton Petroleum: Please Who Got This Also by nonysmith(m): 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2013
Haliboton....:holoboton. harliburton..holotonbo....heheheheh

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2013 – Dangote Group Of Company / Vacancy For An Account Officer / Satcom Ltd, 2 Weeks Training At Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.