Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,904 members, 7,938,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:30 AM

Nigerian Jet For Malawian President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Jet For Malawian President (22253 Views)

"Cameron Flew Commercial To China For £40B, 2016 PMB Flies Private Jet For $2b" / El-Rufai Arrives Bauchi In A Jet For Progressives Govs Forum..photos / New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Jet For Malawian President by Btruth: 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
Delafruita:
am i in dreamland?you do realise this sentiment you align yourself with is a big indictment of Mr Fresh Air

You are indeed a silly individual!
Re: Nigerian Jet For Malawian President by dare2think: 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
LastApostle:
Where in the world was it recorded that money 'ran' out of an economy. The finance minister is just taking precautionary economic measures to check government expenditures and fiscal deficit.
By blowing the trumpet, all agencies of government saddled with generating revenue takes drastic measures to supplant the economy. The financial regulatory agencies and controllers also take strident fiscal measures to empower the government spending and reduce public lending etc

I guess Greece did not RUN out of Money.

Amyway, If she gave precuationary measures about the dire state of the economy, would it not be fair to assume that reducing the billions that goes towards the acquisition and maintenance of a fleet would also be a good measure in saving cost?

Nigeria is rich, but are Nigerians rich?

According to this news agency, the minister gave the warning below;

'She told her colleagues in government point blank that the Nigerian economy is shaky despite the official fundamentals and that drastic steps are needed to save it from collapse'.

http://africajournalismtheworld.com/2013/06/15/nigeriafinance-minister-says-economy-is-in-danger/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Jet For Malawian President by AdekunleBalogun: 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
THIS FIRST LADY AGAIN!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Jet For Malawian President by texaco1: 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2013
Let's get something clear here ,gej isn't the problem or issue ,
The problems stems from a failed system which gej inherited ,the legislative arm of government which ought to act as a check on the presidency excesses has failed to do just that. The house of reps and senate should have taken note of all these expenses and removed them from the budget.
This type of waste is a result of a corrupt system

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Jet For Malawian President by Billionaires: 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2013
The Country is doing great, so whats the fuse about just 10 jets on the Presidential fleet. I think we should consider the fact that these 10 jets were not bought in this Administration. A lot of you are blinded by speculations.

I own 4 private automobiles, and each of these vehicle serve a purpose, if the Presidency finds need for 10 jets, they should have it. We should do our jobs and let them do theirs, Presidency is more than just GEJ, count the numbers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Jet For Malawian President by GOLIDIVA: 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2013
Nosyke: After reading this................................

I give up on Nigeria
Na everytime una dey give up on Nigeria!! At every slightest thing you people read that puts the FG in bad light the next thing we get from y'all is, "I give up, I give up"
So? If you give up nko wetin you want make we do? Give you award? Or make we use okra/ewedu do rope begin skip? Abeg make una park time o! If truely you give up on Nigeria, keep it to your damn self cause we don't wanna hear about it!
Re: Nigerian Jet For Malawian President by Policewoman(f): 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2013
AND IF I MAY ASK THE OP, was it president jonathan that bought all the 10 jets?
Re: Nigerian Jet For Malawian President by Nichobabe(m): 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2013
Double194:
Am so sorry to say this, but U are very stpyd. U think bein extravagant with public fund is right cos of lack of accountability? U think accountability is a one man affair? U think Abuja is far? Dude U seriously need to get intouch with technology.

I wonder why you can not get the message the guy is trying to pass, he is telling us to wake up and ask our leaders questions, let there be accountability and if not we should not blame the leaders when we the followers are not saying anything and keeping mute will not help anybody.

What is wrong with that?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Jet For Malawian President by nora544: 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2013
People have the right to say something against the goverment when the goverment didnot work like the publik want it.

What i know is that there a countries where the people live in poverty but the president live like a rich man from an rich country.

Do you know that Bolivia is also a poor country and the president has his own jet and there are rich countries like Luxenbourg and Austria where the president has no jet, where the goverment has no jet.

I know that there will come a time when the poor will stand up.
I feel that this days are not far away.
Re: Nigerian Jet For Malawian President by Emmyk(m): 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2013
Chanchit: I wish our leaders have conscience. If I try to burn myself like the Egyptian that burnt himself to death which in turn started the revolution, but if I try that one for this country na so so " eeyah, eeyah" our people go dey talk, but I need a gun really fast.
hahhahahah. You are right!
Re: Nigerian Jet For Malawian President by GOLIDIVA: 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2013
Nichobabe:

I wonder why you can not get the message the guy is trying to pass, he is telling us to wake up and ask our leaders questions, let there be accountability and if not we should not blame the leaders when we the followers are not saying anything and keeping mute will not help anybody.

What is wrong with that?
The dude lacked comprehension......simples!
Re: Nigerian Jet For Malawian President by Ferdinandu(m): 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2013
10 aircraft for one office,Every State Governor is buying official jet even those that their state cannot boast of N100million annually on internally genetated revenue and abject poverty in every nook and cranny.Religious leaders are buying private jets from a Congregation of mostly improverised people who have been brainwashed to keep contributing and waiting forever for the manna from heaven.This is just a country of morally bankrupt Leaders and handicapped helpless followers.
Re: Nigerian Jet For Malawian President by PStacks(m): 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2013
The Malawian President doesn't know how to find her way to Nigeria.
So we had to send our own private Jet to and Fro Malawi..

Don't you guys know Nigeria is the Giant of Africa, the President should be allowed to add 30 more planes to the fleet, otherwise how are we going to be respected as the giant of africa..

Mtcheeeew.
People with Misplaced Priorities.

Someone that had no shoes should even be scared of entering An Aircraft cos its too good to be true to have risen from having no shoes to having 10 Jets in your fleet. God is truly God. Life is good and Nigerians can go to hell jare, afterall I'm not the cause of their problems, its my turn, let them allow me rest ooo! Other leaders hav been packing, its my turn to pack and they are making it as issue as if packing is a crime.. When has stealing money become a crime in Nigeria?
I'm stealing my own and they are shouting, they are shouting because I'm from Niger-Delta, if I was hausa nao, they will say I am doing well. After all, Abacha Family has their loot in Swiss banks, I even heard one of the Abacha's Boosting that " No matter how much the Govt recovers from them, they can never be as broke as Dangote" Africa's Number 1 and worlds 25th Richest man..

These people want this thing to scatter in my regime, it won't scatter ooo. I will finish my 1st term, I will finish my 2nd term, I will attempt 3dr term like my predecessor, if I succeed, I will try 4th term, if it doesn't work, I will look for another Niger-Delta to hand over too, so nobody probes me when I'm out of government..
You people havnt seen anything just yet.. All the Oil wells in Bayelsa, I will convert them to my own.. You will pay more for electricity, subsidy that I removed is not ok, I will add to the price of 1 litre of fuel, #150/litre is still ok. People would afford it..
When I'm thru with Nigeria, Nigeria can explode for all I care..

It is my time. Pls allow me enjoy my time.
When Baba OBJ was there, didn't he spend 17 Billion dollaz on power? What is my own offence so far? I only went to china to borrow 3billion dollarz. Nigerians are not greatfull I'm a lesser thief.. because I'm gentle, dey want to ride on my goodwill. Ok..
We shall c.

The malawian president just asked for my help, I helped her and its an issue nao.. Afterall we have 10 jets, 1 can go to pick her and we still hav 9. Kini problem awon people yi nor..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Jet For Malawian President by kraftykc(m): 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2013
Capnd143: Why critizes evri tin about Gej? Does it cost the country up to 500,000 naira to transport her down here? Is it nt just to fuel the jet and dispatch? Sha some nairalanders are pure illitrates

My Lord Father almighty. Bros if you don't know it costs like 5000 - 6000 USD PER HOUR for those business jets. The CHEAP ones though! The maintenance allocated to the Presidential fleet was more than the Government allocated to the ENTIRE AVIATION MINISTRY so what are we saying?
Re: Nigerian Jet For Malawian President by NEROSKY(m): 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
solomon111: The national assembly should be the one to authorize the sale of those jets,and not the president.
The jets does not belong to jonathan,it belongs to Nigeria.

See your life, mumu in 3D which Nigerians
Re: Nigerian Jet For Malawian President by dare2think: 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2013
kraftykc:

My Lord Father almighty. Bros if you don't know it costs like 5000 - 6000 USD PER HOUR for those business jets. The CHEAP ones though! [size=15pt]The maintenance allocated to the Presidential fleet was more than the Government allocated to the ENTIRE AVIATION MINISTRY so what are we saying[/size]?
Re: Nigerian Jet For Malawian President by ooshinibos: 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2013
Stop criticizing our president , Jonathan is just acting like what a normal nigerian will do ( 80 percent i meant )
waste of space ..come and see examples in United Kingdom . shameful
Re: Nigerian Jet For Malawian President by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2013
In all honesty,d avalanche of comments by Pro- profligate corrupt system being further entrenched by GEJ is to say d least veri nauseating,odius n intellectually bereft of logic in evri facet

I can't fathom people defending a large pool of 10 PAFs in d face of our chequered history wt wastefulness. despite d clinical knockout delivered by Find-Out/Gbawe to d contrary of dos who said GEJ ddnt buy any of d aircrafts

D most vomit-inducing comment came frm d guy who av bn serially called Insincere9gerian who lied volte-facedly that Tinubu owns d Punch Newspaper!!!! I came away wt d conclusion that dis individual is lie-personified in evri facet imaginable

Any critique of yr master GEJ must always be spurn around to bring in Tinubu or Buhari as if those individuals are d one 'Nigerians' voted for

Let me help u out of yr misery insincere9gerian...The Punch Newspaper group is own by the ABODERIN FAMILY frm wia Late Jaiye(Stella Damasus former Hubby came from) and Wunmi Obe(Tunde Obe wife)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Jet For Malawian President by Lordlexy: 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I do not support fiscal recklessness in govt but I view every report from Punch these days with justifiable suspicion. PUNCH is Tinubu's dog, with no credibility.

Meanwhile, the NASS can organise a public hearing on this matter so that the true number of presidential aircraft and circumstances under which they were bought would be made exposed. Also, this issue can be tabled before the president at the next presidential media briefing.

I cannot judge based on what Tinubu says through Punch. We need to hear from all sides.

Some of the aircrafts Tinubu's Punch counted as part of the ten or nine may no longer be air-worthy. Ten cars can be parked in a compound but only five of the ten may be road-worthy.

Also there's nothing wrong in Nigeria sending an aircraft to pick up the president of Malawi. Yes, Nigeria is a poor country but Nigeria is far far richer than Malawi.
You seems to have lost your voice over time, pls forgive my manners. Government will always come up flimpsy excuses for actions tagged inapproaprate and anti -ppl. So, asking d National Assembly to weldge in wouldn't bring out anytin since they are equal partners in this treasonable act to bankrupt d ppl. There is no justifiable reason whatsoever for a ppl's govt to keep and maintain 10 aircraft, that is absord. The Punch news paper you are always quick to accuse have always proven all their findings beyond any reasonable doubt. They've always been factual. Deal with that.
Re: Nigerian Jet For Malawian President by sammoR: 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2013
The most painful thing abt Nigeria is that often times we talk, but act less. Honestly, there has 2b a bloody revolution. Those people troubling this nation, Jonathan and all are just a few. Less than 10000. This country wont move until we take radical steps like was done in Ghana. D world laffs at us. I've travelled around a bit and honestly the impunity with which Nigerian leaders steal and their recklessness breeds so much anger in my heart. They have studied us, they throw religion and ethnicity at us 2divide us and we fail 2realise that what unites us is more than divides us. I am a Nigerian, not a christian, muslim certainly not ibo, hausa, or yoruba. D call will come soon. Just one question, who will stand up and fight?
Re: Nigerian Jet For Malawian President by omenka(m): 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2013
This is nothing compared to the grand theft orchestrated by the presidency, the price of which you and I are paying in form of partial subsidy removal (that is, if there ever was subsidy).

The president is a vilian of sorts in our quest for sociopolitical emancipation. The erlier we did away with him every known ally of his, the better for us and generations yet unborn.

2015 is lurking jst around the corner, the choice is ours to make. We decide whether to sink this boat by maintaining status quo or chart a brand new course avoiding the mighty icebergs and the disasters they portend!
Re: Nigerian Jet For Malawian President by Gbawe: 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2013
REHOZIBAH: In all honesty,d avalanche of comments by Pro- profligate corrupt system being further entrenched by GEJ is to say d least veri nauseating,odius n intellectually bereft of logic in evri facet

I can't fathom people defending a large pool of 10 PAFs in d face of our chequered history wt wastefulness. despite d clinical knockout delivered by Find-Out/Gbawe to d contrary of dos who said GEJ ddnt buy any of d aircrafts

D most vomit-inducing comment came frm d guy who av bn serially called Insincere9gerian who lied volte-facedly that Tinubu owns d Punch Newspaper!!!! I came away wt d conclusion that dis individual is lie-personified in evri facet imaginable

Any critique of yr master GEJ must always be spurn around to bring in Tinubu or Buhari as if those individuals are d one 'Nigerians' voted for

Let me help u out of yr misery insincere9gerian...The Punch Newspaper group is own by the ABODERIN FAMILY frm wia Late Jaiye(Stella Damasus former Hubby came from) and Wunmi Obe(Tunde Obe wife)

He is more than a liar. He is simply a completely immoral sycophant with not even the slightest capacity for upright conduct. Nauseating how he talks of Tinubu on every single topic concerning GEJ. Is it a Tinubu-led lie that GEJ augmented the Presidential air fleet, by 3 planes, from 7 to 10 thus compounding the fiscal headache and mindless profligacy ruining Nigeria?

Did Tinubu force GEJ to uncompromisingly insist on an air fleet maintained with N18 billion annually which translate to N7 billion more than the N11 billion voted to equip the Nigerian police force? Can one person show me one nation in the world other than Nigeria, just one alone, where the budget for maintaining the Presidential fleet of airplanes is far greater than that devoted to equipping a National police force? This is something no one can defend and it is certainly an issue that does not concern Tinubu, OBJ or anyone other than GEJ who is the current President happy to augment and maintains a bloated 10 air-plane fleet at monumental cost when so many pressing national needs remain ignored/underfunded.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Jet For Malawian President by sammoR: 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
David Cameron was questioned for using his despatch rider 2pick up his passport which ws left at home on a trip. Obama paid his travel expenses 2receive d nobel peace prize cos dat award wasnt to d president of d united states but to obama. Thats d level of accountability in those countries. Here d presidents wife blocks roads 4hours, d senator lives lavishly yet our police r poorly paid when in reality all dey shld b entitled to is sitting allowances. There r politicians in Nigeria who have never worked, d likes of David Mark but d average Nigerian sweats daily 2make ends meet. They drive recklessly, flout all d traffic rules cos dey r vip. In our own country! U buy 10 jets, see d amount it takes 2maintain dem, so much money spent on electricity still nothin. Seriously these have 2stop!!
sammoR: The most painful thing abt Nigeria is that often times we talk, but act less. Honestly, there has 2b a bloody revolution. Those people troubling this nation, Jonathan and all are just a few. Less than 10000. This country wont move until we take radical steps like was done in Ghana. D world laffs at us. I've travelled around a bit and honestly the impunity with which Nigerian leaders steal and their recklessness breeds so much anger in my heart. They have studied us, they throw religion and ethnicity at us 2divide us and we fail 2realise that what unites us is more than divides us. I am a Nigerian, not a christian, muslim certainly not ibo, hausa, or yoruba. D call will come soon. Just one question, who will stand up and fight?
Re: Nigerian Jet For Malawian President by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2013
Gbawe:

He is more than a liar. He is simply a completely immoral sycophant with not even the slightest capacity for upright conduct. Nauseating how he talks of Tinubu on every single topic concerning GEJ. Is it a Tinubu-led lie that GEJ augmented the Presidential air fleet, by 3 planes, from 7 to 10 thus compounding the fiscal headache and mindless profligacy ruining Nigeria?

Did Tinubu force GEJ to maintain a fleet maintained with N18 billion annually which translate to N7 billion more than the N11 billion voted to equip the Nigerian police force? Can one person show me one nation in the world other than Nigeria, just one alone, where the budget for maintaining the Presidential fleet of airplanes is far greater than that devoted to equipping a National police force? This is something no one can defend and it is certainly an issue that does not concern Tinubu, OBJ or anyone other than GEJ who is the current President happy to augment and maintains a bloated 10 air-plane fleet at monumental cost when so many pressing national needs remain ignored/underfunded.
Punch is Tinubu's dog. Punch has no credibility. QED.
Re: Nigerian Jet For Malawian President by Lordlexy: 1:41pm On Jul 16, 2013
Nichobabe:

What is wrong with that?
And any time we try to hold d gov't responsible and call them to order using forum like, it is ppl like you that still label us as pro Tinubu or Apc. I guess you ppl are not serious, always looking for who to drag whth you.
Re: Nigerian Jet For Malawian President by Chregor(m): 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2013
The best thing is to relief fed.gov. Of much responsibilities and entrust states with such, so dat u can go and crackdown on ur state government and carried out ur prefered revolution there and not in Nigeria.
Does revolution make a nation have a stable economy and perhaps, a world power?
People are very much prone to using inciting words to comments and it seems as the only way to go for them. 9ja is jst to too big for one geo-political zone to decides the faith of others.
To be very frank, i likely vent my anger on Akpabio as my state governor if things goes awry dat i rarely follows wat is going on at the federal level.
The question is: who wud make a good leader, and from which region?
I'm yet to see an instances where the masses in this motherland move into a family, pick somebody and brush him up, and bring him into power.
these perceived dreamed good leaders dat we all have to present to Nigeria, aren't they from the same cabal or once made of it?
#OP, I'm convince u wud want ur country to play a very crucial role in the continent; but when responsibility crop up, u back-pedal and denounce it. Typical 9ja.
Re: Nigerian Jet For Malawian President by BlackBaron: 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Punch is Tinubu's dog. Punch has no credibility. QED.

I can assure you quite alright, that all stated in that report are absolute fact. All are also Air-worthy. Heck, I can pull up their most recent flight histories, locations and very recent photographs of some of this aircrafts.

So quit been a tw@t!
Re: Nigerian Jet For Malawian President by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2013
@Gbawe My man you have said it all! Yr persistence @ pooh-poohing d lies of Pro-establishment lilliputs on NL is very encouraging.it is so obvious that a large % of them were stil in their diapers or in d womb when we had a semblance of a disciplined govt hence they can never connect d fact that GEJ and his party are not and can never be d best 4 us

I for one don't criticise GEJ because he is a Minority or something,but I detest d fact that he has not even lift a finger to remedy no matter how small his impact would have been d systematic rot in d governance of our country rather choosing to hobnob with economic terrorists and outright criminals in d guise of Militants who are being criminally empowered to guard pipelines yet are stil engaged in sophisticated crude oil theft

So those who erroneously seek to help parry or deflect our blaming of GEJ 4d continued rot in d system by saying he ddnt buy dos aircrafts when evidence infact showed that he did are only being disingenous

His case is a clinical case of 'omo aijebe ri ton ja epo saya'- a child who finds a soup so tantalising to d extent of soiling his apparel wt stains!

D presidency and its allure is so overwhelming 4 GEJ hence he just wudnt see anything wrong in perpetuating d culture of profligacy of his predecessors when an executive bill seeking to dispose off a few of those crafts wud av cemented his heroic status in our hearts

But what does one expect from a man who hasn't got a shred of sage mentality or glory-hunting mindset? Clueless to say d least!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Jet For Malawian President by adetsim(m): 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2013
Re: Nigerian Jet For Malawian President by adetsim(m): 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
REHOZIBAH: @Gbawe My man you have said it all! Yr persistence @ pooh-poohing d lies of Pro-establishment lilliputs on NL is very encouraging.it is so obvious that a large % of them were stil in their diapers or in d womb when we had a semblance of a disciplined govt hence they can never connect d fact that GEJ and his party are not and can never be d best 4 us

I for one don't criticise GEJ because he is a Minority or something,but I detest d fact that he has not even lift a finger to remedy no matter how small his impact would have been d systematic rot in d governance of our country rather choosing to hobnob with economic terrorists and outright criminals in d guise of Militants who are being criminally empowered to guard pipelines yet are stil engaged in sophisticated crude oil theft

So those who erroneously seek to help parry or deflect our blaming of GEJ 4d continued rot in d system by saying he ddnt buy dos aircrafts when evidence infact showed that he did are only being disingenous

His case is a clinical case of 'omo aijebe ri ton ja epo saya'- a child who finds a soup so tantalising to d extent of soiling his apparel wt stains!

D presidency and its allure is so overwhelming 4 GEJ hence he just wudnt see anything wrong in perpetuating d culture of profligacy of his predecessors when an executive bill seeking to dispose off a few of those crafts wud av cemented his heroic status in our hearts

But what does one expect from a man who hasn't got a shred of sage mentality or glory-hunting mindset? Clueless to say d least!

Nice one.
Re: Nigerian Jet For Malawian President by ocelot2006(m): 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2013
Maxymilliano:

It doesn't make any economic sense to continue keeping 10 aircraft for a government that is serious in curbing fiscal profligacy, the cost of maintenance and associated charges in keeping 10 aircraft is not healthy for the economy

Ihe grossly under-perforimg and under-productive legislatures should also wake up to their responsibilities and provide a semblance of checks on some of the activities of the executive rather than just serving as leeches and getting paid for doing next to nothing ...

The 10aircrafts are NOT owned by the Presidency, but SOLELY BY the NIGERIA AIR. FORCE.
Re: Nigerian Jet For Malawian President by anonimi: 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
Maxymilliano:

It doesn't make any economic sense to continue keeping 10 aircraft for a government that is serious in curbing fiscal profligacy, the cost of maintenance and associated charges in keeping 10 aircraft is not healthy for the economy

Ihe grossly under-perforimg and under-productive legislatures should also wake up to their responsibilities and provide a semblance of checks on some of the activities of the executive rather than just serving as leeches and getting paid for doing next to nothing ...

Don't bet on the legisLOOTERS doing anything about this when they are receiving N29 million MONTHLY compared to N21 million yearly for UK law makers.

https://www.nairaland.com/1355085/british-mps-earn-n21m-per

Meanwhile able-bodied and very intelligent Nigerians are trying all means, hook and crook to stay in cold UK as socio-economic exiles even though they persuade themselves they are in the diaspora.

Nigerian groom at sham marriage where he chose Celine Deon's 'The first time ever I saw your face' is jailed for 12 months

. UKBA warned by Hull Registrar that couple did not know each other
. Agency secretly filmed a wedding video of the bridal party at wedding
. Arrested those involved and sham bride and groom jailed today

A Nigerian groom has been jailed for 12 months for a sham marriage where he picked Celine Dion's song 'The first time ever I saw your face' to march down the aisle.

Hull University masters student Jayeola Abiola, 29, needed to marry to stay in the UK, and paid Portuguese Vania Pinheiro-Fernandes, 29, to be his bride.

They met for the first time at their dress rehearsal and he stumbled to pronounce her name.

Nigeria Village Square

Ours is a case of what Bob Marley sang sometime ago in Rat Race:

In the abundance of water the fool is thirsty.

We would rather do voluntary slavery in countries where we are not welcome rather than stay and get our rights from our folks & friends who mis-lead us as rulers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Adds Adeyinka Asekun To Ambassadorial Nominee List / Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw / Obasanjo Visits Alex Otti In Abia, Hails Him On Pension Law Repeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.