Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,285 members, 7,881,063 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:43 AM

Remedial_vs_nd(national Diploma) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Remedial_vs_nd(national Diploma) (515 Views)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 National Diploma Admission List Is Out!!! / Breaking The Yoke Of The Discrimination Against Higher National Diploma / Postgraduate Study Abroad With Higher National Diploma (hnd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remedial_vs_nd(national Diploma) by DankemzI(m): 7:56am On Jul 16, 2013
Please my younger cousins are contemplating to join polytechnic(ND) since Jamb is mass failure & some people are telling them instead to go for Uni. Rem./Diploma(pre degree), they are looking up to me. Am really confused please Nairalanders help which is better between Poly & Uni. Pre degree
Re: Remedial_vs_nd(national Diploma) by Sirgen05(m): 8:15am On Jul 16, 2013
So many factors involve to make decision. However remedial gave me medicine. They can go for that and as well take Jamb.
Re: Remedial_vs_nd(national Diploma) by DankemzI(m): 11:40am On Jul 16, 2013
Sirgen05: So many factors involve to make decision. However remedial gave me medicine. They can go for that and as well take Jamb.
Remedial gave you medicine which school is that do they still do such now??

(1) (Reply)

Finally,nuc Approves Engineering Courses For Uniabuja,accredits Medicine, Others / .. / Court Orders Student To Pay Fiancée N80,000 For Jilting Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.