Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,759 members, 7,889,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:18 PM

Rapture - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rapture (1467 Views)

2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For / Messages From Lord Jesus To Earth For Endtime And Rapture / The Rapture - Jesus Second Coming In Two Stages ? Is The Rapture Secret ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapture by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 16, 2013
From Apostle E. A. Adeboye. I saw it again. This time more scary. The end-time is more than nigh. It will happen like a flash unexpected and time shall be no more for repentance. In my dream,I didn't make it to heaven despite I was saying my last prayer for forgiveness of sins, it was as if God shut his ears. I saw multitude of people running into a church. But inside that church,screamin­g and shouting everywhere;peop­le making utterances to heaven. Behold it was as if a strange spirit entered into some people more clearly,I remember seeing an old man who was beside me whom the said spirit entered into and as he let out a cry,he disappeared and few other people. At that point,I realized that the rapture has taken place. I cried the more. Immediately,the­ devil took over and started making mockery of the left over Christians. He had a register of everyone's name.... At this point,I woke up. The end is more than near. Don't keep this message and don't get annoyed when u receive this just do the whole world a favour and keep broadcasting Jesus' coming, u might save a lost soul. God bless you
Re: Rapture by donem: 9:31am On Jul 16, 2013
Hmm! He that is wise should heed this advice.
Re: Rapture by madone: 11:38am On Jul 16, 2013
Friend had a dream abut rapture 2days ago and call me to call abut Christ coming soon.I just prayed and pushed tins aside but I had a dream abut rapture this morning and it was very scary I did not make it too dt is the fearful tin I was hoping to wake up from the sleep in the dream.ha God help o
Re: Rapture by Debeloved87(m): 11:49am On Jul 16, 2013
When did daddy adeboye had this dream..has it been long or recently.
Re: Rapture by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2013
Debeloved87: When did daddy adeboye had this dream..has it been long or recently.
recent my dear
Re: Rapture by Freksy(m): 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2013
smothly: From Apostle E. A. Adeboye. I saw it again. This time more scary. The end-time is more than nigh. It will happen like a flash unexpected and time shall be no more for repentance. In my dream,I didn't make it to heaven despite I was saying my last prayer for forgiveness of sins, it was as if God shut his ears. I saw multitude of people running into a church. But inside that church,screamin­g and shouting everywhere;peop­le making utterances to heaven. Behold it was as if a strange spirit entered into some people more clearly,I remember seeing an old man who was beside me whom the said spirit entered into and as he let out a cry,he disappeared and few other people. At that point,I realized that the rapture has taken place. I cried the more. Immediately,the­ devil took over and started making mockery of the left over Christians. He had a register of everyone's name.... At this point,I woke up. The end is more than near. Don't keep this message and don't get annoyed when u receive this just do the whole world a favour and keep broadcasting Jesus' coming, u might save a lost soul. God bless you

madone: Friend had a dream abut rapture 2days ago and call me to call abut Christ coming soon.I just prayed and pushed tins aside but I had a dream abut rapture this morning and it was very scary I did not make it too dt is the fearful tin I was hoping to wake up from the sleep in the dream.ha God help o

Would you like these dreams to come true?
Re: Rapture by Debeloved87(m): 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
Many people are having rapture dream...oh God help me to make it o..amen.
Re: Rapture by annyplenty(m): 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2013
pls, who do you mean by apostle e.a. adeboye?
Re: Rapture by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
Freksy:

Would you like these dreams to come true?
either we like it or not its going to happen,because its written and no one can stop it.
Re: Rapture by annyplenty(m): 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
smothly: From Apostle E. A. Adeboye.

Is it Pastor e.a. adeboye of RCCG or another apostle e.a. adeboye you are talking about?
Re: Rapture by Freksy(m): 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2013
smothly: either we like it or not its going to happen,because its written and no one can stop it.

There is no such thing as "rapture" in the scripture. It only exists/happens in people's dreams.

1 Like

Re: Rapture by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2013
[quote author=smothly]From Apostle E. A. Adeboye. I saw it again. This time more scary. The end-time is more than nigh. It will happen like a flash unexpected and time shall be no more for repentance. In my dream,I didn't make it to heaven despite I was saying my last prayer for forgiveness of sins, it was as if God shut his ears.

what kind of 'God' are you serving ?
Re: Rapture by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2013
Freksy:

There is no such thing as "rapture" in the scripture. It only exists/happens in people's dreams.
are you a christian??,then if you are that means you don't read your bible.
My dear go and read the book of revelation from beginning to the end
Re: Rapture by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2013
annyplenty:

Is it Pastor e.a. adeboye of RCCG or another apostle e.a. adeboye you are talking about?
the one of R C C G
Re: Rapture by Freksy(m): 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
smothly: are you a christian??,then if you are that means you don't read your bible.
My dear go and read the book of revelation from beginning to the end

I am familiar with the book of revelation. Could you please cite a specific chapter and verse(s) you claim "rapture" is found?

(1) (Reply)

Are Atheist The Dumbest Folks Ever? / The Jehovah's Witness Bible Version Of John 1:1 / "What Is The Day-Age Theory?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.