Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,997 members, 7,915,921 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:27 PM

How I Make Little Cash Online. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Make Little Cash Online. (622 Views)

Are You Unemployed? Follow This Easy Ways To Make Little Income / 100 Ways To Make Cash Online FREE INFO / The Best Way To Make Little $ Is Real Try It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Make Little Cash Online. by topclubv: 9:40am On Jul 16, 2013
hi all,
i have made few cash online yet i do several things you guys do online,i visit my facebook,i am here in Nairaland, i twit and do everything every one does but the different is whenever i shut down my laptop am sure of some cash no matter how little it is. This is the secret,if you have zero investment don't expect to get millions over night it will take sometime,and if you want to invest some money,well be sure you might be scammed at the end of the day. What i am saying is don't invest on what you don't know. Now how do i make this cash? i realized that i love everything about surfing the net,i loved surfing for information. So i enjoyed what am doing now. Let me pause. For you make it online you must do whatsoever you do online you must do it for fun,or else you get frustrated on the way. Once you get money out of your mind and do things the way you do them,when you start earning your cash you won't know.
1 i discovered that there are some package in the internet that they call "PTC" meaning pay-to-click, whenever you surf the net you get pay for it,yes it is true but the money is not much.
Getting into this program is easy but tiring,but i assure you,you won't know when you will get there. It won't stop you from doing your normal online surf,as i am writing this information,i am making some cash no matter how little it is,i just leave a tab,watch when it finish uploading i click,i get paid i go back to what am doing.
I don't know how else to relay this information but if you enroll with 5 or 6 PTC site you will be making at least $2 a day. for more information on how to make money visit www.socialnetworktoriches..com

(1) (Reply)

I Nid A Biznez That I Can Establish For 200k / Nigeria Online Shopping Mall Shopkudi Promises To Beat Jumia In 2014 / I Need Help With Online Business Tax Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.