Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,023 members, 7,980,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 07:19 PM

Please Help My Friend! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help My Friend! (1642 Views)

My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! / I Caught My Friend's Mom!!! / My Friend Wants To Leave Her Marriage Because Her In Laws Are Mean. Wants My Opi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Friend! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2013
My friend has been in dire need of a job for some years now. I know this is nothing new in Nigeria but this lady is an exceptional person. She's diligent, hardworking, intelligent and has integrity. If I were to own a biz on the side or full time, I would pray to have such a person manage my office/biz. No sentiments.

So, pLs I am calling on fellow nairalanders in Lagos who have need of such a person or know someone who does to please help out.

I will be glad to answer further questions.
Re: Please Help My Friend! by mekzyjoe(m): 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2013
Let her send her cv to me...mmzone98@yahoo.com..I mite be off help to her
Re: Please Help My Friend! by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 19, 2013
mekzyjoe: Let her send her cv to me...mmzone98@yahoo.com..I mite be off help to her

thank you. I sent u her CV
Re: Please Help My Friend! by RoyalRoy(m): 8:57am On Jul 19, 2013
idprincess: thank you. I sent u her email

Hmmm, a kind & caring friend you are!
May God water your stables too..Amen!
Re: Please Help My Friend! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2013
Royal Roy:

Hmmm, a kind & caring friend you are!
May God water your stables too..Amen!
Amen o! Lol thanks. Will be sending you that email tonight.
Re: Please Help My Friend! by RoyalRoy(m): 5:08am On Jul 20, 2013
idprincess: Amen o! Lol thanks. Will be sending you that email tonight.
Okay!! Will be expecting it.
Re: Please Help My Friend! by obamamate: 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2013
whats her qualification ?
Re: Please Help My Friend! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2013
obamamate: whats her qualification ?
she has a university degree thanks. I can email u her CV if u like.
Re: Please Help My Friend! by sotum2: 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
Re: Please Help My Friend! by Nobody: 4:57am On Aug 06, 2013
Please o! People helP us out pls
Re: Please Help My Friend! by NETMARKETER(f): 7:48am On Aug 06, 2013
Person like her don't need to look for someone to work with, she can stand on her own with our program, if she is ready? send her contact (phone) to ileaje52@gmail.com

"Life without a friend is death without a witness" - Zig Ziglar.

you are frind indeed!
Re: Please Help My Friend! by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 06, 2014
Happy new year folks! Please sorry to disturb u but pls just to refresh your memories in case there's a recent opening.
Re: Please Help My Friend! by 4tunebest(f): 11:17am On Jan 06, 2014
What is her discipline? You have described her as an amiable person but what can she do? What has she been doing and what is she doing pending the time she gets a good job?

Thanks for being a good friend to her. May God send help to you in your own time of need.
Re: Please Help My Friend! by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 06, 2014
4tunebest: What is her discipline? You have described her as an amiable person but what can she do? What has she been doing and what is she doing pending the time she gets a good job?

Thanks for being a good friend to her. May God send help to you in your own time of need.
She studied micro biology. She is currently managing a printing and plastic bottle manufacturing company for a family friend.
Re: Please Help My Friend! by 4tunebest(f): 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
idprincess: She studied micro biology. She is currently managing a printing and plastic bottle manufacturing company for a family friend.

Thank God that she has found something doing. I understand that she cant be there forever but Is she dissatisfied/unfulfilled with the job? Does she want to practice ONLY microbiology? Is she underemployed? If that describes it, Is she looking towards acquiring a skill to help complement her income?, or acquiring a second degree?

The reason 'am asking these questions is because you may/may not readily find someone on this forum who would give her a better job. She should help herself and not wait for someone else to do so. She has to take things into her own hands and maximize her opportunities using the job she has now. She could acquire a skill/ start a business in line with her passion/ further her education.
Re: Please Help My Friend! by mgbeketoto: 12:17am On Jan 07, 2014
Shebi dem day GEJ create 10billion jobs in 2013? shocked
She miss the 'job fair'?
O ti o! cry

*time for work HALLE HALLE HALLE. . . .HALLELUJAH* cool

****unfollowing all topics. . . .logs off and sanitizes computer with anti bacteria/virus software****
Re: Please Help My Friend! by Nobody: 4:45am On Jan 07, 2014
4tunebest:

Thank God that she has found something doing. I understand that she cant be there forever but Is she dissatisfied/unfulfilled with the job? Does she want to practice ONLY microbiology? Is she underemployed? If that describes it, Is she looking towards acquiring a skill to help complement her income?, or acquiring a second degree?

The reason 'am asking these questions is because you may/may not readily find someone on this forum who would give her a better job. She should help herself and not wait for someone else to do so. She has to take things into her own hands and maximize her opportunities using the job she has now. She could acquire a skill/ start a business in line with her passion/ further her education.
thanks for your words of advice. Its been noted and passed on to her. She know herself and her strengths/weaknesses better.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Killed My Husband, New Bride Confesses / 40-year-old Zimbabwean Mother Set To Marry Own Son / Meet 36-year-old Mother Who Treats 300 Lifelike Dolls As If They're Her Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.