Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,714 members, 7,938,169 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 07:01 PM

We Are Bringing Youth Fest 2006 From Us To Unilag - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / We Are Bringing Youth Fest 2006 From Us To Unilag (1340 Views)

Senator Bola Tinubu: Bringing Vision, Courage And Service To The Vice Presiden / President Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'CRAZY MAN' For Bringing Ebola Into Nigeria / I Regret Bringing My Wife To Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Bringing Youth Fest 2006 From Us To Unilag by dayopaul: 3:54pm On May 24, 2006
We are bringing Youth fest 2006 to Nigeria .We want to start from UNILAG. Its is an annual thing in US but this time we are coming to nigeria . Youth fest consist of Motivational speakers, singers, art exhibition , rappers etc. Please does any one know the email or phone numbers of the student Union body and of Dean of student affairs of Unilag , UNI ife (OAU ) . u can get me on dayotheman@yahoo.com . I also need any contact info of kennis music

Re: We Are Bringing Youth Fest 2006 From Us To Unilag by Seun(m): 11:00am On May 25, 2006
Can you tell us what youth Fest is about?
Re: We Are Bringing Youth Fest 2006 From Us To Unilag by dayopaul: 4:17pm On May 26, 2006
Youth Fest 2006 Africa is a music and art cultural exchange, where we will service thousands of young people in Africa and America. Our event will be hosted by Actor and Entertainer Christopher Martin aka Play formally of Kid N Play and the House Party movies. Youth Fest 2006 will include motivational speaker Orrin Hudson, HBO Def Jam Poet Abyss, Dex, Digzby President and founder of Diggum Out Foundation and a host of other speakers entertainers and vendors as well as a student artist.youth fest is a youth programme . it is an annual thing in america but this time they are coming to nigerian Universities . Big names like Christopher Martins (Play in Kid $ Play ) , American actors , rappers , singers , motivational speakers and so on .

Their target audience is the nigerian youths .They plan coming to Nigeria around August this year for concerts in Nigerian universities .
Re: We Are Bringing Youth Fest 2006 From Us To Unilag by Oracle(m): 5:59am On Aug 02, 2006
Sounds like itz gonna be one big show
Re: We Are Bringing Youth Fest 2006 From Us To Unilag by dennylove(m): 7:28am On Oct 29, 2006
am still wondering,how truth,this could be.
Re: We Are Bringing Youth Fest 2006 From Us To Unilag by opefowowe: 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2006
Hello, i just came into town and i just checked this info. i want to know if the show has taken place. it was sheduled for August, but Unilag resumed in October, Daniel, Unilag. chefdami@yahoo.fr-+2348052118731.

(1) (Reply)

How To Send Picture Using Attachment On Nairaland / Most Irritating Nairalanders Of All Time / How Can I Get Marriage Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.