Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,298 members, 7,910,559 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 11:53 AM

Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? (24282 Views)

Billionaire Daughter Oyin Adenuga Stunning New Photos / Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets / Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by bknight: 2:37am On Jul 17, 2013
Publicity stunt. She may not be starring in it afterall undecided
Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by Ayatullah(m): 3:02am On Jul 17, 2013
pheyikemi: Why is she not putting on her skirt in the pics

Because they have sooooooo much money in their family, but lack WISDOM....................remember the father was reported too have purchased a burial spot for =N=200m so, they GLO, GO Unlimited in foooooolishness shocked

1 Like

Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by skiesoduah: 4:17am On Jul 17, 2013
Copycats
Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by davades(m): 4:21am On Jul 17, 2013
nothing special about her jare, her head too big jes like her papa own tongue
Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by pri3stess(f): 4:38am On Jul 17, 2013
Okay, so should i be happy or sad about this news?
Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by abujalapdog(m): 5:05am On Jul 17, 2013
Lovely girl!

1 Like

Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by ChemicalMallam(m): 5:18am On Jul 17, 2013
Just passing by cool
Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by Sike(m): 5:19am On Jul 17, 2013
She sold it.
Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by born2boink(m): 5:38am On Jul 17, 2013
tpia@:
You're hoping to become part of the adenuga family?

Na so you like money reach?
even deady body for grave no dey reject money.

1 Like

Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by championeh(m): 5:48am On Jul 17, 2013
Nice outfit sweetheart but you look much like Funke Akindele.
Although she can't dress like this because of her Fat laps.
Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by NaijaNaWaa: 5:53am On Jul 17, 2013

Can't u see she's holding her wrapper on her hands. Apparently the photographer couldn't wait for her to tie it before snapping.

4 Likes

Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by Airforce1(m): 6:31am On Jul 17, 2013
Ayatullah:

Because they have sooooooo much money in their family, but lack WISDOM....................remember the father was reported too have purchased a burial spot for =N=200m so, they GLO, GO Unlimited in foooooolishness shocked

His life, his money and not yours.

When u get to the level he is today sometime in future, u can spend tha dough anyhow u want.

Stop Hating and get bussy bro.

6 Likes

Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by PStacks(m): 6:38am On Jul 17, 2013
If they can do a trace on my linage, I'm sure I should be blood related to Adenuga, just that I don't want to claim him as my uncle B4 people say I'm claiming him because he's a billionaire..
But success has plenty fathers and failure is an orphan..
E's all good sha..
They'l hear my own too.
Gongoan sor when I buy Bentley..
Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by PStacks(m): 6:46am On Jul 17, 2013
Ayatullah:

This is early morning.. Pls don't let us start fighting this early momo ooo.. Since na fight dey reign for naija nao.. River state house of assembly can testify..
Pls and pls don't insult Adenuga for anything on earth..
Adenuga is my "Jesus Christ on Earth" I'm the new Evans Bipi of Nairaland.. If u don't want me to knack Mace on your head pls don't insult Adenuga..
You talk of wisdom..
Don't you know wisdom and riches and wealth has a meeting point. Adenuga is wise, Dangote is wisdom..
King Solomon asked for Wisdom and understanding and Wealth followed..
You must be too foolish to see that wealth and wisdom work hand in hand.
I laff at you when u say he lacks wisdom.
I won't insult you cos its early morning.
I would have shown u I'm more of a thug than Evans Bipi..
The next time u insult Adenuga, "My Jesus christ on earth" be sure I will hunt you down..

1 Like

Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by Airforce1(m): 6:49am On Jul 17, 2013
Oya naw cheesy cheesy
Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by PStacks(m): 6:50am On Jul 17, 2013
Airforce1:

His life, his money and not yours.

When u get to the level he is today sometime in future, u can spend tha dough anyhow u want.

Stop Hating and get bussy bro.

Pls don't join issues with him.. I just saw his name was Ayatollah.. Supreme leader..
When someone answers Ayatollah, he's brain must'a been configured backwards.
Just like we have "Progressives" we also have "Retrogressives" and they are not too hard to identify..
Ayatollah ride o o jare..
Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by PStacks(m): 6:58am On Jul 17, 2013
davades: nothing special about her jare, her head too big jes like her papa own tongue

So you want make her head resemble your own B4..
A lion doesn't give birth to a dog nao.

Omo ekun, ekun ni'n jor..
She's so gorgeous and more than beautiful.
Haters gon hate but we just gon keep counting Benjamin's..

1 Like

Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by Achieverbaba: 7:16am On Jul 17, 2013
Airforce1: kiss kiss kiss
My kind of woman kiss

She will be the husband, u will be the wife abi?
Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by BE811APP: 7:23am On Jul 17, 2013
Is she not Married
Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by dom(m): 7:43am On Jul 17, 2013
ihe m n'eri.
Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by Rooneyboy(m): 7:45am On Jul 17, 2013
Airforce1: kiss kiss kiss
My kind of woman kiss

U one die early
Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by sylve11: 8:04am On Jul 17, 2013
Ok, we r waiting. cool

1 Like

Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by MARKREN: 8:24am On Jul 17, 2013
Another stupid and pointless "reality show" that teaches nothing but just show people spending money they don't have and living a lifestyle that is out of touch with reality.

If this is what DSTV is now selling to us as "entertaiment" it is time one starts to reconsider one's subscription

2 Likes

Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by 5much(m): 8:36am On Jul 17, 2013
publicity stunt things.
Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by Elxandre(m): 8:38am On Jul 17, 2013
being born into stupendous wealth really has its own disadvantage in the fact that the children sometimes find it difficult in realising a fufilling goals in life..
Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by Airforce1(m): 8:44am On Jul 17, 2013
Achieverbaba:

She will be the husband, u will be the wife abi?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Over neatness dey worry that lady... Wow grin

Her Royal Freshness that is..
Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 17, 2013
Can i have her contact? I think i love her. I can marry her right away!
Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 17, 2013
Ayatullah:

all i see is beef in 5D.....

2 Likes

Re: Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 17, 2013
I have a question. Is 432,082 Naira a lot to give a 16 year old to keep for 1 month?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Wife On Birthday With Stunning Photos / BBNaija Gifty On Set With Shan George And Ngozi Ezeonu (Photos) / None Of Wizkid's Baby Mamas Wished Him Happy 29th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.