Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,893 members, 7,915,592 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:30 AM

Can Somebody Put Me Through On How To Start Importing Brazillian/human Hairs? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Somebody Put Me Through On How To Start Importing Brazillian/human Hairs? (867 Views)

China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor / Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK / Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Somebody Put Me Through On How To Start Importing Brazillian/human Hairs? by alingo4life: 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2013
Hello Folks,
I do ship electronics and Golf Apparels from the US.But i want to go into buying of Brazillian and Human hairs online.Have made some little research online and i discovered it's a little bit cheaper in China.However i need to know the specifications to follow in this field.What is the minimum inches i can and i should buy.I mean should it be from 10inches upwards or what?And how much can i get to sell them here in Nigeria.Am getting conflicting prices.I need to know before i go into it

Also,Where can i get to get cheaper and good products?I mean the websites.And if i would be shipping through china,please how do i go about it that would make shipping hassle-free.

Thanks People.God bless
Re: Can Somebody Put Me Through On How To Start Importing Brazillian/human Hairs? by thot(m): 12:14am On Jul 17, 2013
Pls, I nid to knw too..am waiting.
Re: Can Somebody Put Me Through On How To Start Importing Brazillian/human Hairs? by ANAgency(m): 12:51am On Jul 17, 2013
Contact me for discussion.
Re: Can Somebody Put Me Through On How To Start Importing Brazillian/human Hairs? by samee72(f): 3:05am On Jul 17, 2013
visit the links on my signature
Re: Can Somebody Put Me Through On How To Start Importing Brazillian/human Hairs? by alingo4life: 4:02am On Jul 17, 2013
samee72: visit the links on my signature

Please no selling of ebooks as am not interested in buying anybodys ebook..

Thanks
Re: Can Somebody Put Me Through On How To Start Importing Brazillian/human Hairs? by bolly(m): 5:27am On Jul 17, 2013
i can put youthrough on how you can import beazilian hair.for more info,please contact me on 07055896391 or 08028307092.
Note;am not selling an ebook here
Re: Can Somebody Put Me Through On How To Start Importing Brazillian/human Hairs? by delln(m): 5:31am On Jul 17, 2013
It is not about putting you through, the question is do you have the determination and zeal for the business. I have seen lots of people start up a business only to abandon it after a while. Do you have the commitment to go on? Check yourself first.
Re: Can Somebody Put Me Through On How To Start Importing Brazillian/human Hairs? by thot(m): 6:46am On Jul 17, 2013
[quote author=bolly]i can put youthrough on how you can import beazilian hair.for more info,please contact me on 07055896391 or 08028307092.
Note;am not selling an ebook here[/quo

Hope we re not paying for advice-smile. Thanks
Re: Can Somebody Put Me Through On How To Start Importing Brazillian/human Hairs? by alingo4life: 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2013
[quote author=thot][/quote]
Broda,Na how many Id's you dey use for nairaland?Na you be bolly,na you be thot..Abeg i dey fear ohhh..lol
Re: Can Somebody Put Me Through On How To Start Importing Brazillian/human Hairs? by empron(m): 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1116339/it-yourself-importation-guide-free
http://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?SearchText=brazilian&catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20130717105043
http://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/search.do?act=search&sus=1&searchkey=virgin+brazilian+hair&catalog=#search

check through those pages.I think it should be helpful
alingo4life: Hello Folks,
I do ship electronics and Golf Apparels from the US.But i want to go into buying of Brazillian and Human hairs online.Have made some little research online and i discovered it's a little bit cheaper in China.However i need to know the specifications to follow in this field.What is the minimum inches i can and i should buy.I mean should it be from 10inches upwards or what?And how much can i get to sell them here in Nigeria.Am getting conflicting prices.I need to know before i go into it

Also,Where can i get to get cheaper and good products?I mean the websites.And if i would be shipping through china,please how do i go about it that would make shipping hassle-free.

Thanks People.God bless
Re: Can Somebody Put Me Through On How To Start Importing Brazillian/human Hairs? by Activityj(m): 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2013
Op!contact me i have free information for you! Activityj@gmail.com
Re: Can Somebody Put Me Through On How To Start Importing Brazillian/human Hairs? by alingo4life: 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2013
Activityj: Op!contact me i have free information for you! Activityj@gmail.com

Thanks bro.Have sent you a mail.Looking forward to your reply.God bless
Re: Can Somebody Put Me Through On How To Start Importing Brazillian/human Hairs? by delln(m): 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2013
Brazilian hair or not, business is business. There is a common factor to success in business, in whatever business venture you decide to go into today, the most important thing I want you to imbibe is the art of cultivating passion. That is the drive behind any successful entrepreneur.
Re: Can Somebody Put Me Through On How To Start Importing Brazillian/human Hairs? by chyke007(m): 8:09am On Jul 20, 2013
Re: Can Somebody Put Me Through On How To Start Importing Brazillian/human Hairs? by alingo4life: 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2013
delln: Brazilian hair or not, business is business. There is a common factor to success in business, in whatever business venture you decide to go into today, the most important thing I want you to imbibe is the art of cultivating passion. That is the drive behind any successful entrepreneur.

Bro,This is not my first time of going into business.I just want to also diversify into this..Do you have any good info on what am asking?If you do,please paste it here..

Thanks
Re: Can Somebody Put Me Through On How To Start Importing Brazillian/human Hairs? by honour6(m): 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
Go to omosi.co.uk, she is one of UK major reseller, use her contact now button to introduce yourself and tell her you want to be retailing in nigeria, to get a good price. She ships via dhl, tell her ONOBU sent you.

(1) (Reply)

Used Blackberry Torch 3 For Sale At 27,000 Naira / How To Place A Stop Loss & Profit Target In Like A Professional In Forextrading / Neri Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.