Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,876 members, 7,889,920 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:09 AM

Nigerian Businessmen In The Eyes Of Chinese - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Businessmen In The Eyes Of Chinese (1263 Views)

Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist / Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics / Nigerian Businessmen In Ghana Allege Intimidation And Sabotage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Businessmen In The Eyes Of Chinese by LawLiu(m): 5:52am On Jul 17, 2013
I am a Chinese Businessman who frequently visit Nigera.
Last night, Beijing Time 2 o’clock, in deep sleeping, I received a call from my former clients in Lagos. She is planning to come to China but the invitation letter her agent gave her was refused by the Chinese embassy. And this is quite normal, Nigerians are not too easy to get visa to China.
And what’s worse is that, last time on behalf of Builder Union Group(http://www.builderunion.com), I attended Shanghai 2012 Global Import & Export Forum, I was surprised to find that most of China’s exporting companies will directly delete emails from Nigeria without even browsing it.
Damn! We have to admit Nigeria has corruption, has fraud, has 419. But Nigeria has GOOD businessmen and has MANY !
As supplier for sanitary ware, furniture and building materials, we have many clients in Nigeria and we have supplied many big projects like hotels and estates in Lagos, Abuja, PH and other cities in Nigeria. And every time we got paid. So who is cheating and where is the fraud? Why to refuse business and refuse your clients??
Just hope Nigeria can grow better, hope Chinese and people from other countries have a view of true Nigerians with kind heart.
Re: Nigerian Businessmen In The Eyes Of Chinese by LawLiu(m): 7:12am On Jul 17, 2013
My Nigerian friends, anyone who view it please leave your opinion. I like Nigerian people.
What do you think?
Re: Nigerian Businessmen In The Eyes Of Chinese by ariyebaba(m): 8:49am On Jul 17, 2013
Ummmmmmhh!!!
Re: Nigerian Businessmen In The Eyes Of Chinese by nairafx: 9:30am On Jul 17, 2013
I appreciate ur concern. Also most Nigerians, if u tell them this product is Chinko (i.e from China)? they see it as inferior.
Re: Nigerian Businessmen In The Eyes Of Chinese by LawLiu(m): 10:49am On Jul 17, 2013
I don't think so, how to say, some bad quality, some good quality. China products really depends.
nairafx: I appreciate ur concern. Also most Nigerians, if u tell them this product is Chinko (i.e from China)? they see it as inferior.
Re: Nigerian Businessmen In The Eyes Of Chinese by cichella(m): 11:01am On Jul 17, 2013
lo
Re: Nigerian Businessmen In The Eyes Of Chinese by LawLiu(m): 11:23am On Jul 17, 2013
see, Nigerian businessman very sabi....
cichella: Chofi is a Nigerian oil and gas marketing company which bases its core product offering on Diesel supply .We are known for quality of product and prompt delivery of our product .And so we believe we can be of best service to you. We also supply in larger quantity like trucking to companies and corporate bodies, churches, schools, hotels and large homes.....
contact us on 08038663573
Re: Nigerian Businessmen In The Eyes Of Chinese by LawLiu(m): 10:18am On Jul 18, 2013
Thanks for all the support we get. Now we focus on African market, and reaching out to business all over the world. Check our compay here--- www.builderunion.com -- China's Largest Online Store for Builders.
Re: Nigerian Businessmen In The Eyes Of Chinese by LawLiu(m): 2:08pm On Jul 19, 2013
picking up another call for Nigeria for cooperation partnership just now....
Re: Nigerian Businessmen In The Eyes Of Chinese by jonxint: 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2013
Law.Liu:
I don't think so, how to say, some bad quality, some good quality. China products really depends.
@law.Liu, you are right China product is all about the quality an import ask the company to produce, low quality or high one, like the business i'm into PVC floor carpet and door mats is been imported from China, the quality you need is what they will produce. Can we connect i want us to talk
Re: Nigerian Businessmen In The Eyes Of Chinese by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2013
Hmmmn
Re: Nigerian Businessmen In The Eyes Of Chinese by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2013
I respect the chinese,about to over take the US .
Re: Nigerian Businessmen In The Eyes Of Chinese by LawLiu(m): 8:53am On Jul 24, 2013
Thanks, it's just Chinese are very hardworking...
wahabian: I respect the chinese,about to over take the US .
Re: Nigerian Businessmen In The Eyes Of Chinese by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2013
Its surely paying off
Re: Nigerian Businessmen In The Eyes Of Chinese by LawLiu(m): 6:19am On Jul 25, 2013
Thanks, life is short, we need to work hard to fulfill our dreams. Now we are dedicated ourselves into our online furniture business in China headquater.

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Unsolicited Daily Sms Now Frusting Customers! / Vehicle Registration And Plate Number Replacement / Goodnews....you Can Now Do This Urself Without Waiting For A "Tailor " (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.