Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,228 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:31 AM

Saintfiet-flames Can Fry Super Eagles-intreme Malawi Coach Tom Saintfiet - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Saintfiet-flames Can Fry Super Eagles-intreme Malawi Coach Tom Saintfiet (519 Views)

Malawi National Football Team Coach "Saintfiet" Quits After Loss To Nigeria. / Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' / Tom Saintfiet, A Belgian Is Super Eagles Tech Director For $20k Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Saintfiet-flames Can Fry Super Eagles-intreme Malawi Coach Tom Saintfiet by modextus(m): 7:42am On Jul 17, 2013
Interim Malawi coach Tom Saintfiet believes The Flames can eject the Super Eagles from the 2014 FIFA World Cup qualifiers.

The Football Association of Malawi has hired the Belgium on a two month deal specifically for the Super Eagles mission in September.

Saintfiet was also briefly Nigeria Football Association technical director in March, 2012 before his contract was terminated three months later.

"I know Nigeria and I know Malawi, I am convinced that Malawi has the quality to win and qualify for the play-offs," Saintfeit told MTNFootball.com.

"I have only one goal and ambition, qualifying Malawi for the World Cup 2014 in Brazil."

The Super Eagles host Malawi in a Group F qualifier on September 7 and are nine and seven points respectively heading into their final pool decider.

Both sides are also unbeaten in Group F and drew 1-1 in their first leg meeting in Blantyre on June 9, 2012.

http://www.mtnfootball.com/m/international/fifa-world-cup-2014/news/2013/july/05-saintfiet-flames-can-fry-super-eagles.html

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal: Fabregas And Rooney Delemma For Wenger / Rooney Saga Could Affect United / I Regret Running For Nigeria –asunmnu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.