Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,140 members, 7,907,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:01 AM

I Need A Help! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Help! (719 Views)

Please I Need A Help In My Code / I Need A Help. / Open Source - A Help Or A Threat To Web Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Help! by yungchap(m): 2:18am On May 23, 2008
Hello everyone,

Is anyone here into Web hosting business? I want to venture into the business and would love to know more about it i.e what it entails,how it works and it requirements.
If there is anyone into the business,please should help me out.I will be very glad if you do and hope to hear from you soonest.

Cheers.
Re: I Need A Help! by fransois2(m): 8:08am On May 23, 2008
I will suggest you start with a reseller package, this might equip you to know how to go about things.
Web4africa has such a reseller web hosting solutions. The company will offer you the disk space and bandwidth you need, as well as loads of other features to get your business started.

Please follow the link on the signature for more details.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Connection Or Your Job Value That Matters / Request To Moderator/owner Of Nairaland / How To Prevent Spammers From Spamming You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.