Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,714 members, 7,914,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:53 PM

Is It Possible For Me To Get My Money Back - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Possible For Me To Get My Money Back (435 Views)

Lending Money To Friends Who Hardly Pay Back: how to get your money back / RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee / First Bank ATM Ate My Money. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For Me To Get My Money Back by miniziter(m): 10:48am On Jul 17, 2013
I gave my money to this organisation that says they will increase it by 10% per month for me. After giving it to them, they suddenly disappear. When I called the secretary, she told me she is not in town. Although I was not the only person that fall victim. But I don't know how to locate others. It now exactly a year. Please can any one help me out? Joe Best is the name of the organization.
Re: Is It Possible For Me To Get My Money Back by overdrive(m): 11:07am On Jul 17, 2013
How much did u invest first of all.
Re: Is It Possible For Me To Get My Money Back by miniziter(m): 11:55am On Jul 17, 2013
Just 8k. I know it's a chicken change to some people that may be viewing this topic. But don't forget I'm still a student & it's what I laboured for?
Re: Is It Possible For Me To Get My Money Back by Zither(m): 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2013
Op, am sorry to say this but I think you have been scammed....you already know that but as regards your recovering the stated sum invested....it is only a pipe dream. Move on... Who knows, your loss may have saved you from losing triple that amount in the future (disappointments indeed have the potential to be blessings) and you can only recover it and more by focusing on the present. The lesson learnt is that 99.9% of investment companies are scams..forget your money and forge ahead. Seek alternative means of income and your loss will only feel like a slight pinch. If you do find a way to recover your money....even better.
Re: Is It Possible For Me To Get My Money Back by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2013
Am sorry ooo to hear this ooo.
But for next make research before investing.
If you want to invest next time i will do you a favour by researching it. You can contact for help.
Re: Is It Possible For Me To Get My Money Back by miniziter(m): 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2013
[quote author=Zither]Op, am sorry to say this but I think you have been scammed....you already know that but as regards your recovering the stated sum invested....it is only a pipe dream. Move on... Who knows, your loss may have saved you from losing triple that amount in the future (disappointments indeed have the potential to be blessings) and you can only recover it and more by focusing on the present. The lesson learnt is that 99.9% of investment companies are scams..forget your money and forge ahead. Seek alternative means of income and your loss will only feel like a slight pinch. If you do find a way to recover your money....even better.

[thanks brother.]

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Begin Online Business Registration / Do You Think Insurance Companies Are Fraudulent Or Are Respected Brands? / Incorporate,register And Acquire And/or Change Your Directors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.