Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,407 members, 7,947,694 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 07:02 AM

Please I Need Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Help (2061 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help by kellyken2: 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2013
please i need help from elders that has been into marriage for years. please can i make love to my husband after and during ovulation. and it wont affect my chance of been pregnancy. or should i wait until my menstra period is due. im confused and my husband need sex badly. please help and save my marriage.
Re: Please I Need Help by greatgod2012(f): 2:03pm On Jul 17, 2013
kellyken2:
please i need help from elders that has been into marriage for years. please can i make love to my husband after and during ovulation. and it wont affect my chance of been pregnancy. or should i wait until my menstra period is due. im confused and my husband need sex badly. please help and save my marriage.

During ovulation or during menstruation

If its during ovulation, that is the best period to do it, especially, if you want to be preggy, but, if its during menstruatin, it depends on you and your hubby, if he or you or both of you can stand the unmentionable ugly and seemingly dirty experiment there, however, i dont think it has anything wrong to do with you being pregnant.

Sincerely wishing you goodluck.
Re: Please I Need Help by EfemenaXY: 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2013
kellyken2:

Don't worry. We're even more confused with what you've just typed up there.

I've read your post several times and can't make head or tails of what it is you want or what your question(s) is/are.

What's stopping your husband from having the sex he badly needs with you?? undecided
Re: Please I Need Help by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
Op,rephrase. No sense

Off topic. Pls o,this chinese fertility calender,does it work?
Re: Please I Need Help by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
The Chinese calender no dey work.
Re: Please I Need Help by EfemenaXY: 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Op,rephrase. No sense

Off topic. Pls o,this chinese fertility calender,does it work?

Nearly 100% accurate in determining the sex of your child based on your age and (? Can't remember the other variable).

Dunno about fertiity sha
Re: Please I Need Help by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Nearly 100% accurate in determining the sex of your child based on your age and (? Can't remember the other variable).

Dunno about fertiity sha

100per ke?was wrong about my second baby,it predicted female . baby center said it has 50/50 chances of being accurate.

@yellowpawpaw,check it out at babycenter .com.
Re: Please I Need Help by blank(f): 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
It worked both times for me. All my friends that used had 100% positive outcome. You just have to know how to use it. First question, should it be your real age or your age using Chinese calculation?
Re: Please I Need Help by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2013
Your age using Chinese calculation.
Re: Please I Need Help by tpia5: 7:34pm On Jul 17, 2013
wiles.
Re: Please I Need Help by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2013
byvan:

100per ke?was wrong about my second baby,it predicted female . baby center said it has 50/50 chances of being accurate.

I know about it.someone gave me one when I was still single. I just want to know from pple that hv tried it.
Lollypop,how r u?
Re: Please I Need Help by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Dunno about fertiity sha
Sorry sweetie,its a mistake. I mean sex selection calender
Re: Please I Need Help by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2013
blank: It worked both times for me. All my friends that used had 100% positive outcome. You just have to know how to use it. First question, should it be your real age or your age using Chinese calculation?
Come o! Don't go yet.which one is chinese calculation and real age? I only know dat d chinese hv their own calender.I hv not seen it.
Re: Please I Need Help by EfemenaXY: 8:22pm On Jul 17, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
Sorry sweetie,its a mistake. I mean sex selection calender

It's really accurate. Was accurate for all my kids except one simply because the dates were too close and it would have swung either way...
Re: Please I Need Help by kellyken2: 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
[size=8pt][/size]What I mean is dat I make love to my husband during my ovulation.and I was asked not to make love again until after two weeks.my question now is will it make me pregnant if I wait for two weeks or should I make love to my husband cos he needs it badly.what is my chance of been pregnant.
Re: Please I Need Help by tpia5: 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2013
why dont you give more detail, this is too sketchy.

explain more, how do you and your husband have s.ex, which positions, how does he insert the thing, do both of you enter by various routes in your body, etc etc.
Re: Please I Need Help by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2013
kellyken2: [size=8pt][/size]What I mean is dat I make love to my husband during my ovulation.and I was asked not to make love again until after two weeks.my question now is will it make me pregnant if I wait for two weeks or should I make love to my husband cos he needs it badly.what is my chance of been pregnant.
Dearie,sorry I derailed ur thread.
May be we can start fillin in d ?s for u.
Do u or do u not want to get pregnant?
Were u told that once u make lv during ovulation,u hv to stop making lv again cos it might hinder ur chances of getting pregnant?
I hope if u can answer this,we will know what u r talking about.
Re: Please I Need Help by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2013
tpia@:

explain more, how do you and your husband have s.ex, which positions, how does he insert the thing, do both of you enter by various routes in your body, etc etc.

U want to hear more so u start touching your dry punana? Go watch some p o r n angry

OP, just do it when u feel like. Relax ur self and enjoy. Marriage is not all abiut making babies

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help by coogar: 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2013
tpia@:

why don't you rent pörn DVDs if you want graphic description? who would have thought our one & only spiricoco could ask such lewd questions.

yikes, it's the end of the world....

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help by armyofone(m): 1:51am On Jul 18, 2013
grin
tpia@:

Tpia, you are very funny grin
Re: Please I Need Help by tpia5: 3:26am On Jul 18, 2013
@ all

direct comments to the poster, thanks.

she's the one asking questions.

kellyken2: [size=8pt][/size]What I mean is dat I make love to my husband during my ovulation.and I was asked not to make love again until after two weeks.my question now is will it make me pregnant if I wait for two weeks or should I make love to my husband cos he needs it badly.what is my chance of been pregnant.
Re: Please I Need Help by blank(f): 6:07am On Jul 18, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
Come o! Don't go yet.which one is chinese calculation and real age? I only know dat d chinese hv their own calender.I hv not seen it.

Last derailment abeg. There is a major conflict on which to use. I decided to play it safe by using a date when both are in agreement in every aspect and then you also have same gender for like 3 months. It was on Nairaland I heard about this calendar and my friends told me the above. So far its been accurate.
Re: Please I Need Help by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 18, 2013
blank:

Last derailment abeg. There is a major conflict on which to use. I decided to play it safe by using a date when both are in agreement in every aspect and then you also have same gender for like 3 months. It was on Nairaland I heard about this calendar and my friends told me the above. So far its been accurate.
Thanks
Re: Please I Need Help by kellyken2: 9:36am On Jul 18, 2013
@yellowpawpaw, i want to get pregnant and yes i was told not to make love after my ovulation period with my husband cos it might hinder my chance of been pregnant
Re: Please I Need Help by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 18, 2013
kellyken2: @yellowpawpaw, i want to get pregnant and yes i was told not to make love after my ovulation period with my husband cos it might hinder my chance of been pregnant
My dear,that's d greatest lie of the century.a medical dr won't tell u that.
If u want to get pregnant,make lv during ur fertile period.if u don't know it,no problem, just keep making lv like 3 times in a week.space it.u will surely hit it. Don't deny hubby his thing o! He paid for it.
And pls,as u don't find it difficult postin this on nl,do go to the net and learn more about how to conceive.just google it.
Wishing u baby dust very soon.
Re: Please I Need Help by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 18, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
My dear,that's d greatest lie of the century.a medical dr won't tell u that.
If u want to get pregnant,make lv during ur fertile period.if u don't know it,no problem, just keep making lv like 3 times in a week.space it.u will surely hit it. Don't deny hubby his thing o! He paid for it.
And pls,as u don't find it difficult postin this on nl,do go to the net and learn more about how to conceive.just google it.
Wishing u baby dust very soon.

What did hubby pay for? undecided

Her punana?
Re: Please I Need Help by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 18, 2013
Ur first post said u hv bn in marriage for yrs.like how many yrs and no kid yet? Feel free to answer nobody knows u here.hv u bn making lv with ur husband like u stated above?
Just open up.who knows,u may get d answer u r looking for.
Re: Please I Need Help by remecy(f): 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2013
byvan:

same here the Chinese calendar did not predicate correctly for me too.
Re: Please I Need Help by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2013
@Remecy,it has failed many,its has just 50/50 chances of being accurate.
Re: Please I Need Help by TV01(m): 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2013
byvan: @Remecy,it has failed many,its has just 50/50 chances of being accurate.

I'm no mathematician, but in what is typically a two horse race i.e. it's either a boy or a girl, isn't a predictor with 50/50 accuracy effectively useless?

Am I being thick here?

TV
Re: Please I Need Help by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2013
Very useless no doubt.
Re: Please I Need Help by thorpido(m): 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2013
Initially I didn't understand what u wanted,but now I think I do.
You want to get pregnant and you heard,u should not make love after ovulation to increase your chances?That idea is wrong.I guess the person who told you that was speaking about sex selection.
If u want to get pregnant and your period is regular,start making love from the day you expect your period for the next one week.You can do that every alternate day or everyday if you can.You don't have to stop after that but that is the period you are most likely to conceive.
There is no reason why you should stay off sex if you are trying to conceive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Does One Deal With A Gossip Addict Wife? / See What Happens To Folks Who Leave Their Child For Housemade To Abuse / I Don't Understand Myself Anylonger.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.