Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,487 members, 7,951,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:25 AM

i was a SINNER - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / i was a SINNER (511 Views)

Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? / Who Is A Sinner? In Your Own Words / A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

i was a SINNER by mcfynest(m): 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2013
God's rules tell you what is wrong and what is right. and you agree,but that doesnt help! you want to do right, but you want to do what is wrong too. its like you are two different people: one who wants to do right and another that wants to do wrong.Then even when you do what is right,you feel that evil "i" right there inside you starting to feel proud, and you know pride is a sin. Paul said he just couldnt seem to getcrid of that part of him that was at war within him. ROMANS ch 7:7-25
but paul didnt end there. Look at romans 8:1-11....

Paul is explaining in this passage that because of Jesus you are not condemned to keep on sinning. Jesus died so you would be able to live a good live-the good live that the law describes but cant help anyone achieve it. What's the secret? The holyspirit. somebody shout HalleluYah. through the holyspirit, Jesus himself lives in you. the spirit's power is here right now to help you do what is right inspite of the pull that sin has on you. How do you fix it? You dont. You just fix your thought on what tge spirit desires, choose to rezpond and let God's spirit gives you the strenght to obey.....
Accept jesus as your Lord and Saviour and the spirit will come on you.....

OH WHAT AN AMAZING GRACE

1 Like

Re: i was a SINNER by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
I don't believe you.
Re: i was a SINNER by mcfynest(m): 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: I don't believe you.

did you bother to read the OP. its not just talking about mcfynest... its about all and sundry..... Oh what a mavelous love this is, to know that Jesus knows and understands what we are strugling with
Re: i was a SINNER by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
I still find it hard to believe.
Re: i was a SINNER by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2013
Jesus was killed because he blasphemed claiming to be God incarnate.....that was the reason he was killed. It is a rule in judaism to kill anybody that claim to be god because your god doesn't want any other person next to him. He is freaky jealous.
Re: i was a SINNER by mcfynest(m): 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Jesus was killed because he blasphemed claiming to be God incarnate.....that was the reason he was killed. It is a rule in judaism to kill anybody that claim to be god because your god doesn't want any other person next to him. He is freaky jealous.

1 Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 1:19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 1:20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
Re: i was a SINNER by mcfynest(m): 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: I still find it hard to believe.

why is it because it is so easy a thing?
Re: i was a SINNER by PastorOluT(m): 9:32pm On Jul 18, 2013
mcfynest:

why is it because it is so easy a thing?

He is just pulling ur legs for he is confirm anti God, keep the fire burning. God bless u.
Re: i was a SINNER by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:22am On Jul 19, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

He is just pulling ur legs for he is confirm anti God, keep the fire burning. God bless u.

He couldn't figure that out himself with his godly brain?
Re: i was a SINNER by mcfynest(m): 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

thanks. amen

(1) (Reply)

A Fresh Anointing / Do You Read Up Your Sermon Jotter After You Leave Church / RCCG 61st Annual Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.