Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,774 members, 7,882,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:33 AM

Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... (394699 Views)

Nairaland Bible Quiz.. Season2 / Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You / Nairaland Bible Scholars Come Let's Solve This SOUL Wahala.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2013
Divepen:
fhemmmy win that.He now has three points

New question:
who was from the same city as Andrew and Peter

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2013
Divepen:
fhemmmy win that.He now has three points

New question:
who was from the same city as Andrew and Peter

That is too broad now, cos i am sure so many people came from same city as those, please give us a clause or condition
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2013
But i think the answer is Philip, all from Bethsaida . . . . grin
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by ayowamiwale: 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2013
Phillip
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2013
Fhemmmy: But i think the answer is Philip, all from Bethsaida . . . . grin
fhemmmy wins that.He has four points

New question:
who bought joseph from his brothers
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2013

New question:
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by VanTee20(m): 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2013

Oga, u wan win everything? Go jor angry... Just kidding grin grin
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2013
ayowamiwale: Phillip

I could share my point with you, cos i said it first oh . . . cool
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by ayowamiwale: 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2013
Ishmeelites
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by VanTee20(m): 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
Divepen:

New question:

Ishmaelite traders/merchants
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
Divepen:

New question:

Potiphar . . . . cheesy
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by ayowamiwale: 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I could share my point with you, cos i said it first oh . . . cool

Thanks,Fhemmy!Yeah!you said it first!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2013
ayowamiwale:

Thanks,Fhemmy!Yeah!you said it first!

Now i am enjoying this thread oh . . .The thread sweet pass Gari with sugar and groundnut sef
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2013
ayowamiwale: Ishmeelites

ayowamiwale win it.he has four points

New question:
jesus and the sychar woman met at whose well
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2013
VanTee20:

Ishmaelite traders/merchants

i agree to your answer, cos those in turn sold him to Potiphar . . . nice one
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2013
Divepen:

New question:
jesus and the sychar woman met at whose well

Jacob . . .
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by VanTee20(m): 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2013
Divepen:

I strongly disagree. The brother just said Ishmaelites. What kind of Ishmaelites? Bandits? Priests? Soldiers? The correct answer should be Ishmaelite traders
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by VanTee20(m): 5:46pm On Jul 19, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Jacob . . .
Correct cheesy
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by ayowamiwale: 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2013
VanTee20:

I strongly disagree. The brother just said Ishmaelites. What kind of Ishmaelites? Bandits? Priests? Soldiers? The correct answer should be Ishmaelite traders

Gen 37:28.He was sold to the Ishmeelites.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Jacob . . .
Fhemmmy wins it...
He has five points

as we are going on accurate answers would be needed so as not to cause discord

New question:
Taxing was made in the new testament by caesar augustus when who was governor of syria
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2013
Divepen:
Fhemmmy wins it...
He has five points

as we are going on accurate answers would be needed so as not to cause discord

New question:
Taxing was made in the new testament by caesar augustus when who was governor of syria

Quirinius
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by ayowamiwale: 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2013
Cyrenius
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2013
What is the answer now? No Ojoro oh
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Quirinius
fhemmmy wins it.He has six point

New question:
what is the first name of jacob's last son
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2013
Divepen:
fhemmmy wins it.He has six point

New question:
what is the first name of jacob's last son

Reuben?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by ayowamiwale: 7:56pm On Jul 19, 2013
Ben-oni,Benjamin
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Kitay(f): 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2013
Benjamin
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2013
ayowamiwale: Ben-oni,Benjamin
ayowamiwale wins it.He has ive points

New Question:
who wrote the book of hebrews
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by ayowamiwale: 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2013
Paul
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2013
Divepen:
ayowamiwale wins it.He has ive points

New Question:
who wrote the book of hebrews

Paul . . . But there has been controversies of late that was one of Paul's pupils or associates
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2013
ayowamiwale: Paul
ayowamiwale wins it.He has six points

@fhemmmy it is true that there is controversy but remember that only paul sends greeting from timothy and it is recorded at the end

New question:
who married Judah firstborn's wife at the end of their story in genesis
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2013
Divepen:
ayowamiwale wins it.He has six points

@fhemmmy it is true that there is controversy but remember that only paul sends greeting from timothy and it is recorded at the end

New question:
who married Judah firstborn's wife at the end of their story in genesis

Onan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1266) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — Zealous Of Good Works / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation / A Thread For Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.