Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,087 members, 7,970,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:05 AM

Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven (59445 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by all4praise: 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2013
simpleseyi:

Thank you very much sir. But, If all the dead are in their graves and will be awoken and judged after the trumpet sounds, then how come some people are claiming to see people in heaven and hell? Are these fictions or just dreams of drunkards?
As much as there is no need for vain arguments on the established truth of the scripture. I need to point out these to you for clarity!
When a saved person( one who is born again and free from life of sins) dies. He is buried. His body remains in the grave but his soul goes to the Paradise.( Remember the thief on the cross and Lazarus in the scripture - Luke 23:43; Luke 16:22)
When a sinner(an unconverted man living in sin) dies in his sin. His body remains in the grave too but his soul goes to hell ( a place of torment)- Luke 16:22,23; Mark 943-48).
However, when the trumpet sounds, those who have died as righteous ones will resurrect from the grave(there will be a literal/physical resurrection of their body from the grave)their soul unite with their bodies again as it happened to Christ when he resurrected. They will have a transformed body, ecclesiastic body, heavenly body to meet the Lord.(1Thessalonians 4:14-17; 1 Corinthians 15:52,53)
The living believers as at the time of the trumpet sounding will also have a transformed body to join them to meet the Lord - (1 Thessalonians 4:17; 1 Corinthians15:52).
Now, while these are going on the sinners(those who died in sins) will remain where they have been until the final day of judgement at the great White throne judgement. This is where all sinners who have ever lived (dead and alive) will appear physically to face God's judgement and eventually will be cast into the lake of fire. At this time, the grave, the seas, and hell will give up all the dead in them to face eternal and final judgement.( Please read Revelation 20:11-15)
Note, that at this time believers will not partake in this judgement. Blessed are those who are only spectators on this day.
Thanks
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by victorious1986: 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2013
Imagin u hv the grace to visit heaven n accept to return to earth. d day gaiiin i venture there.......
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2013
[quote author=all4praise]

When a saved person( one who is born again and free from life of sins) dies. He is buried. His body remains in the grave but his soul goes to the Paradise.( Remember the thief on the cross and Lazarus in the scripture - Luke 23:43; Luke 16:22)

Wrong.

Death is NOT our hope, Death is an enemy of MAN for it is the end of his existence.

"And the last enemy to be destroyed is death." - 1 Corinthians 15:26

Let us take a step back to Genesis 2:7 to discover the composition of MAN.

"7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

" - Genesis 2:7

From this passage we note that MAN is actually a SOUL not a Body or a Spirit.

Body here is the MAN formed from dust while spirit is the God breathed life into his making MAN a living SOUL.

The consequence of SIN was the pronouncement of the curse of DEATH upon Adam and hence the entire human race.

"For the sin of this one man, Adam, caused death to rule over many." - Romans 5:17

As Paul quite nicely put it :

"For sin is the sting that results in death" - 1 Corinthians 15:56

There is no HOPE beyond the grave, when we die our spirits or breath of life return to God and our body returns to the dust,

The only HOPE for life is in the resurrection. Indeed we have Jesus Christ the Messiah who has gone before us and defeated Death and Sin, the twin works of the devil. He now has the keys of death and the grave , which means on the last day when the archangel blows the trumpet , he will raise the dead from their graves and give them eternal life in new incorruptible bodies.

Nobody goes to heaven to when they die, when we die that's it, we are as dead an inanimate piece of rock.

To place people in heaven before the resurrection is false doctrine and makes the resurrection into a farce.

The Resurrection of the Dead
…17And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; you are yet in your sins. 18Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished. 19If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable - 1 Corinthians 15:1- - 19

Food for thought :

The Order of Resurrection
"20But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the first fruits of them that slept. 21For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. 22For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive." - 1 Corinthians 15:21

When a sinner(an unconverted man living in sin) dies in his sin. His body remains in the grave too but his soul goes to hell ( a place of torment)- Luke 16:22,23; Mark 943-48).
for the sound of last trumpet.

When the trumpet sounds, then the wicked will be raised corruptible for the final judgement or the white throne judgement.

" Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation." - Matthew 5:28-29

The ONLY hope for the dead is RESURRECTION .

smiley
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2013
pictures please. why did u not pose for heaven as our girls Dey pose for shoprite
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by all4praise: 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2013
Nobody goes to heaven to when they die, when we die that's it, we are as dead an inanimate piece of rock.

To place people in heaven before the resurrection is false doctrine and makes the resurrection into a farce.
[/quote]

1. on the mount of transfiguration, when Moses and Elijah appeared to Christ.
[b]where has been Moses if after death that is it
? .
2. Even in your supposed parable of Abraham and Lazarus[b] which is a fact[/b], Jesus alluded to Abraham being in a place of comfort.
The trumpet has not yet sounded, the resurrection has not taken place yet these people as recorded in the scripture are all alive in a place of comfort though their bodies were put in a grave with the exception of Enoch and Elijah. Obviously after death these went to place of comfort.[/b]

When the trumpet sounds, then the wicked will be raised corruptible for the final judgement or the white throne judgement.[/b]

" Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation." - Matthew 5:28-29

The ONLY hope for the dead is RESURRECTION .[quote]

[b]have you read 1Thessaolians 4:16 very well "... [b]the dead in Christ
shall rise first' this negates your statement that when the trumpet sounds, the wicked will be raised corruptible.Those who died IN CHRIST, then WE(believers) which are alive....
Agreed that on final day of judgement,( not when the trumpet sounds) the wicked shall be raised up to face the judgement.

The scripture you quoted above is not in Matthew but in John. But then you must understand, that passage especially verse 29 is for two sect of people. 1. the just 2. the unjust. for the just they will hear him and respond on the rapture and the unjust will hear him and obey to the command of resurrection to damnation on the great White throne judgement.
Mind you the trumpet can sound at any time. This is the expectation of the believers who are alive now.
Should the rapture(trumpet sounds)takes place now what is your hope?
Your doctrine on annihilation of sinners in the lake of fire negate the scripture. Please stop it. That is for another day.
Thanks

[/b]
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by kitakoli(m): 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2013
on the last days many shall come in my name and they shall deceive many lipsrsealed
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 18, 2013
[quote author=all4praise]
1. on the mount of transfiguration, when Moses and Elijah appeared to Christ.
where has been Moses if after death that is it? .

This was a vision and represent Jesus fulfilling the Law and the Prophets , Moses standing for the Law and Elijah standing for the Prophets.

"As they were coming down from the mountain, Jesus commanded them, "Don't tell anyone about the vision until the Son of Man is raised from the dead." - Matthew 17:9

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them." Matthew 5;17

2. Even in your supposed parable of Abraham and Lazarus[b] which is a fact[/b], Jesus alluded to Abraham being in a place of comfort.

Common Pal , do you think that all the dead can fit into the chest ( bosom ) of Abraham , lol ?

The trumpet has not yet sounded, the resurrection has not taken place yet these people as recorded in the scripture are all alive in a place of comfort though their bodies were put in a grave with the exception of Enoch and Elijah. Obviously after death these went to place of comfort.

Enoch and Elijah where translated , they did not go to heaven , NO MAN went to heaven before Jesus ascended.

" No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven" - John 3;13

- Jesus

No one is in a place of comfort or suffering , the resurrection is our only hope. If the apostles and disciples are with Jesus right now , then why did Jesus make this statement.

"If I go away and prepare a place for you, I will come back and receive you to Myself, so that where I am you may be also." - John 14;3

It is obvious that Jesus has not come back for his disciples, this is a yet future event at the second coming.

No one is in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by locdog(m): 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2013
bullshit
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2013
Here is a set of questions that you need to answer in sincerity for the salvation of your souls:

Have I always loved God my Creator with all my heart, mind, soul and strength? ____YES ___NO
Have I made a god in my own image? a god to suit myself? ____YES ___NO
Have I ever used God's name in vain? ____YES ___NO
Have I kept the Sabbath holy? ____YES ___NO
Have I always honoured my parents implicitly? ____YES ___NO
Have I murdered (God considers hatred as murder)? ____YES ___NO
Have I committed adultery (including premarital sex and lust)? ____YES ___NO
Have I stolen (the value is irrelevant)? ____YES ___NO
Have I lied (including fibs and these questions)? ____YES ___NO
Have I coveted (been greedy or materialistic)? ____YES ___NO

If you have even broken one Law, then you have sinned against God and therefore will "surely die," for the "wages of sin is death."

We are all guilty of breaking the Commandments. Listen to the voice of your conscience, and let it remind you of some of the sins of the past. We are not perfect as we are commanded to be (Matthew 5:48 ), neither is our heart pure. On Judgment Day our transgressions will be the evidence of our shame. Think of it: God has seen every sin we have ever committed. We share our thought-life with Him.

We are guilty of violating His Law a multitude of times, yet if we repent, God can forgive us because Jesus stepped into the courtroom 2,000 years ago and paid the fine for us.

His death on the cross satisfied the Law we so blatantly transgressed, and at the same time demonstrated how much God loves us:

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."

His shed blood on the cross can make you clean in the sight of a holy God, as though you have never sinned.

God doesn't want you to go to Hell. Please, forget your arguments, repent and put your trust in Jesus and be saved from God's wrath. Make Psalm 51 your prayer, then read your Bible daily and always obey what you read; God will never let you down.
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by dj5naira(m): 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2013
Deeper Li_e : )
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by lovemeohlord(m): 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2013
Am saved by this post.Thank you JESUS.The owner of my soul.

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by mumento007: 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2013
dare2think: This is a joke.

[size=16pt]CAN SOMEONE SEE A VISION ON WHEN NIGERIA WILL HAVE CONSTANT ELECTRICITY.[/size]

That is more important than these unverifiable claims!

How long will you live on earth to enjoy this electricity? After your death what else? i guess the constant electricity will be meaningless to you.
Where will your soul be which is the most important thing?
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Dbeliever(m): 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2013
I find it hard to believe and rather so hard not to believe this story. And so my point of confusion is the none defination of how this message got to the earth.
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Harjeebohlar(m): 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2013
Na lie joor.Tell dat person to tell us how God luk lyk
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by noetic16(m): 11:52pm On Jul 18, 2013
OLAADEGBU: The former wife of Pastor W.F. Kumuyi in the Kingdom of God

And we left hell fire and the Lord took me to heaven.

I saw a lady in heaven, very beautiful, she came out from a very big house and only her own the house, she came to me with smiling face and her thought was, she thought I have make heaven, but I wonder who she could be because the glory of God has change her earthly beauty, and the Lord told me "SHE IS THE WIFE OF PASTOR W.F. Kumuyi MY SERVANT”. And I was so happy because she was full of the glory of God. Heaven is so beautiful; the entire place was full of the glory of God.

The Lord show me the river of blood, very cool and look like swimming pool, whenever we sin against God and ask Jesus to wash us, then he will wash us in the river of the blood. And the Lord shows me the trumpet that will be use for rapture and he told me ""MY COMING IS VERY NEAR”. The trumpet was so shining and it was made with wonderful gold. And he shows the preparation for rapture.

The Lord took me to a very big hall and I saw many saint in pure white garment, they were singing, praising God, shouting unto the Lord and the glory of God was in their midst. Heaven is very beautiful and every where was shining because the light there was the glory of God.

http://www.divinerevelations.info/SampsonJude/index.htm

I am NOT surprised that she was sighted in heaven, because hers is a testimony of the faithfulness of God.
Having watched the Kumuyi's (GO and the late wife) from a distance, its pretty obvious from their way of life that they denied themselves luxuries in their labor for God's kingdom. Having denied themselves so much for God, and although its not of works lest any man boasts, God is forever faithful to all those who serve Him faithfully.

I am not a member and have never worshipped at a Deeper Life church and highly unlikely to do so, nonetheless, I testify of their keeping the faith.

2 Likes

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 19, 2013
noetic16:

I am NOT surprised that she was sighted in heaven, because hers is a testimony of the faithfulness of God.
Having watched the Kumuyi's (GO and the late wife) from a distance, its pretty obvious from their way of life that they denied themselves luxuries in their labor for God's kingdom. Having denied themselves so much for God, and although its not of works lest any man boasts, God is forever faithful to all those who serve Him faithfully.

I am not a member and have never worshipped at a Deeper Life church and highly unlikely to do so, nonetheless, I testify of their keeping the faith.

You are grossly deceived.

smiley
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by dare2think: 12:43am On Jul 19, 2013
mumento007:

How long will you live on earth to enjoy this electricity? After your death what else? i guess the constant electricity will be meaningless to you.
Where will your soul be which is the most important thing?

I'd rather have electricity than lies from a sick boy.
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by MightySparrow: 7:24am On Jul 19, 2013
I am tired of these heaven travellers o jare. By the way what was your mission there?
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by seunlayi(m): 8:16am On Jul 19, 2013
happening this weekend

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by noetic16(m): 9:00am On Jul 19, 2013
frosbel:

smiley

Please educate my ignorance!!! How am I being deceived?
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:36am On Jul 19, 2013
Come, See And Encounter

The God that cannot fail@

Deeper Life Conference Centre

Km 42, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway

20-21 July 2013

Saturday 18:00 hours (6:00 PM)

Sunday 08:00 hours (08:00 AM)

http://www.dclm.org/

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by jlounge: 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2013
Its no parable. That article of yours is poor scholarship, error propounding

frosbel: @alexeo

Your post on Luke 16 is a Parable. smiley

To form a major doctrine on 1 parable is at best poor bible scholarship.

For those who want an explanation of the rich man and Lazarus, you can read my article :

https://www.nairaland.com/974971/rich-man-lazarus

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by ccollins(m): 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2013
What baffles me is the story of judas iscariout by the person who receive the testimony and also I want to know how earrings and trouser will prevent 1 from heaven..... So then who will be saved??
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by jlounge: 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
And you have the light right?

frosbel:

smiley
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by veecovee: 8:29am On Jul 20, 2013
frosbel: 100% nonsense.

The devil is a liar and deceiver , the bible is very clear on the truth that the only hope a dead man or woman has is the resurrection.

False prophets and their gullible followers place people in hell or heaven even before judgement day , the resurrection becomes almost a joke and makes a mockery of the hope of all believers.

This is a false vision from the father of lies.

But remember the bible says ,"it is appointed onto man to die once and after death judgement" Now tell me wat happens to a judged fellow which is not reward. When one dies, the spirit goes for judgement and if gilty, the spirit goes to hell and if not to paradyes, remember the thief on the cross. At the end of time, the death will give up all it is holding, that means the sea will bring back those who drawn in it and so on. Then there will be new heaven and new earth for the righteous...not this one we are seeing and the gate of abyss will be opened too for Satan and all in hell. All of us are going to face our eternity with body and spirit. That is the essence of resurrection. Please plan for eternity
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
idnoble135:

Poor syntax.... There by making comprehension difficult.
First time or so, that a Nigerian is seen in Heaven. Good development.
#Fresh air.....lol

Don't blame his syntax. Going to heaven doesn't necessarily mean that you will start speaking in queen's English.
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by dyemida(m): 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2013
Pedagogue: 1.It is quite possible that this 'dream' is the figment of the imagination of d dreamer...

2.It is also possible that there is nothing called heaven and hell!!!

One thing is however clear, No.1 and 2 are two different things.
We can decide to believe No. 1 or not!
But No.2 carries with it a weight no one should ever pay - HELL!!!

Many believe that there is no hell and no heaven! But friends, what if there is? Is it not risky to live one's life thinking there is no hell and die to find out there is!

And again, many disregard d heaven& hell 'theory' cos no one can say with scientific certainty that there will be RAPTURE...

But friends,lets attempt to answer this by looking at it from this angle- is death not similar to rapture? Since no one knows the date and time of both, is this not a significant relationship? Once a person is dead, that marks the person's 'rapture' from earth!! D subsequent ascension to heaven/hell of dead saints/ sinners after the blowing of d trumpet is only symbolic.
Once a person is dead, he/she cannot amend his ways-so, he/she will be judged based on how he lived his life b4 d time of death. The same also applies to people that are not dead before the trumpet is blown- they will be judged based on their actions as at d time of d blaring of d trumpet.

One curious thing about this heaven and Hell theory is that d 2 major religions (Xtianity and Islam) both believe in Heaven and hell!!!

D sum total of my post is - Let us live right in order to make heaven!!! Believe me, I'm a serial sinner...arguably worse than most ppl here...! But when it comes to heaven/hell topics/thoughts, I find it difficult to accept any suggestion of going to hell! Oh Lord, I really want to make heaven. Create in me a clean heart that will fulfill your heaven 'visa' requirements. All I need is HIs GRaCE.

gud 1 bro...quite agree wif u
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Divineliberty(m): 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2013
Is this a through story or a joke pls
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
Divine liberty:

Is this a through story or a joke pls

Heaven is real, don't miss it!
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by dare2think: 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Heaven is real, don't miss it!

Joker!!

Even your pastor saw through the lies regarding heaven hunters.

You my friend, need an evaluation. You believe anything.

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2013
dare2think:

Joker!!

Even your pastor saw through the lies regarding heaven hunters.

You my friend, need an evaluation. You believe anything.

Repent and believe the gospel before it is too late.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration / Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" / Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.