Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,876 members, 7,952,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:22 PM

Loving Halle Berry’s Wedding Ring And After-the-wedding Look - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Loving Halle Berry’s Wedding Ring And After-the-wedding Look (1934 Views)

Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? / Halle Berry Vs Toni Braxton Who's Beautiful? / Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loving Halle Berry’s Wedding Ring And After-the-wedding Look by naijacrib: 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-sGYsB8yedOA/UebmxZFq62I/AAAAAAAAAGs/bwC_1ya427I/s1600/Newlyweds-Halle-Berry-and-Olivier-Martinez.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Sv4Tc3PhWtk/Uebm4FPXMvI/AAAAAAAAAG0/SHtRsZb9ckc/s1600/Halle-Berry-wedding-ring-564x731.jpg[/img]
The latest Hollywood Couple Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez were spotted at LAX airport on a flight from France, where they tied the knot at a French castle. Halle debuts her newlywed look in the photos below. She is seen strutting with her bag as Olivier carries Halle’s sleeping daughter, Nahla Aubry, 5. Halle, 46, is expecting her 2nd child, a boy, which would be her first for Martinez, 47 The Oscar-winning actress showed off her emerald wedding ring as she headed to her waiting car. - See more at: Naijacrib
Re: Loving Halle Berry’s Wedding Ring And After-the-wedding Look by Princennamdi07: 10:32am On Jul 18, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin ;DNICE
Re: Loving Halle Berry’s Wedding Ring And After-the-wedding Look by RedCard1(m): 10:49am On Jul 18, 2013
Beautiful woman....for me Halle is the most beautiful black actress even though she isn't a great actress. She is so beautiful @46
Re: Loving Halle Berry’s Wedding Ring And After-the-wedding Look by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
I have weird feeling about Olivier Martinez intentions in marrying Halle berry undecided..... Sumthing is simply not right .....I hope this will be her last marriage, filled with lots of joy and peace.... Dis guy?....nah sad....I honestly feel his intentions are somewhere else and he is waiting patiently like a panther...well...best of luck Halle ...best of luck!

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Nigerian Amber Rose !!! / Beyonce Enjoys LA Clippers Game With Jay Z As They Snack On Cotton Candy... / Dencia Defends Girl Who Claims Tonto Dikeh Bought Things And Refused To Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.