Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,799 members, 7,912,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 01:17 AM

The Messy Details Of What Led To Funke Akindele's Marriage Break-up - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Messy Details Of What Led To Funke Akindele's Marriage Break-up (6100 Views)

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / Uche Elendu Denies Marriage Break-Up Rumor / Happy 37th Birthday To Funke Akindele .Your Wishes here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Messy Details Of What Led To Funke Akindele's Marriage Break-up by AdeniyiA(m): 6:36am On Jul 20, 2013
You see why, where n how Toyin Aimakhu got sense pass them all?

1 Like

Re: The Messy Details Of What Led To Funke Akindele's Marriage Break-up by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 20, 2013
what an agbero.....! Shiiioooor.... He hasnt gotten l.o.w.. S..p.e..r...m c..o..u..n..t yet Abeg Babe should move on.. At least shes learnt her lesson.. Rita dats still single at 38 must hav had her reason to be single, and she never die....
Re: The Messy Details Of What Led To Funke Akindele's Marriage Break-up by Excel30: 7:49am On Jul 20, 2013
She allowed a change of name,as khadijat,she shld live with the mess too,because the same man she allowed to change her life,is messing it up too.Marriage no be by force.
Re: The Messy Details Of What Led To Funke Akindele's Marriage Break-up by addicted268(f): 7:50am On Jul 20, 2013
Oh,that's so sad.just a lil over one year.

I really like that lady.make she no worry,time heals all wounds.she ll get over it.
Re: The Messy Details Of What Led To Funke Akindele's Marriage Break-up by igemi(f): 8:41am On Jul 20, 2013
So sad
Re: The Messy Details Of What Led To Funke Akindele's Marriage Break-up by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 20, 2013
D dude looks like one of these NURTW men. Is he?

1 Like

Re: The Messy Details Of What Led To Funke Akindele's Marriage Break-up by 9jatatafo(m): 11:36am On Jun 12, 2015
All women like ready made rich man. I believe there is or was a poor guy with genuine love for Funke Akindele but long throat serves her right.
Re: The Messy Details Of What Led To Funke Akindele's Marriage Break-up by queebeediva(f): 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
That's a lession well learnt I guess now she have gotten the experience so pls dear move on and try Love again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Female Singer, WEIRD MC Is Pregnant ? / 'nobody Is Ugly, They Are Just Broke.' Lol (photo Prove) / My Tyre Is Expensive Shii! Yemi Alade Look Good as She Poses With a Tyre. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.