Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,638 members, 7,921,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:50 AM

Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter (70458 Views)

Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub / Open Letter To Prof. Wole Soyinka On Sexual Bill. By Chris Anyanwu / Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by toprealman: 8:39am On Jul 18, 2013
Freewilly: I've never heard of this lady, but I'll have to give her a standing ovation for what she just said.
She just made a fool of herself. I trust Baba Wole to reply before sunset.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by ldpele(m): 8:41am On Jul 18, 2013
but the soyinka no dey see how tinubu don enslave lagosian,buying virtualy evrtin. na 1st lady b em problem,not jst that but concerning rivers state. i tink smetin is fishy here. cos the guy don enjoy that private jet pass river's people sef.

2 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Lilimax(f): 8:41am On Jul 18, 2013
iv4fb: Babyosisi, Ileki Idi, Pataki, Shym-X, you guys are full grown folks, shealth your swords pls for it seems you guys have been fighting for ages. You guys can stoop so low to trade insults, aint u guys old enough to respect each others opinions even if u disagree with them? This is a public forum, ur utterance tells who you are. Embrace peace and respect each other!
shocked shocked
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by duni04(m): 8:42am On Jul 18, 2013
Freewilly: I've never heard of this lady, but I'll have to give her a standing ovation for what she just said.
oga in cases like this you don't even need to know who's right or wrong, if the person has a name that ends with Abacha automatically you should know that's the evil side. When an abacha starts so support you, you should know you'er very wrong.

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Seriousbusiness: 8:43am On Jul 18, 2013
Now I know most people on this forum re senseless,biased,unrealistic.How can a sane human being take a word from this daughter of a killer serious?Very soon Clifford Orji"s daughter ll come out to justify her father's action.
Am really sorry for this country called Nigeria.Most I you guys are hypocrite and sycophant.Wole Shoyinka is right.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by ikole: 8:43am On Jul 18, 2013
CHOSCHARIS GROUP AT KIRIKIRI APAPA IS ON FIRE

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by felipemadero(m): 8:45am On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaires: Wole achieved nothing than Nobel Laurette in literature, which is nothing. If the Award was in medical science or technology then it will indicate his skills but speaking big grammar has rendered him homeless, wifeless, comfortless and he is increasing going crazy. How can a so-called intelligent man worship Sango and form a secret cult (Pyrates) that has lead to murdering of thousands of youths. Wole will be in prison when I am President, thats a guarantee. He married 3 times and divorce 3 times, there is something wrong with him. Wole even served in IBB administration giving legitimacy to militocracy. Only f00ls take Wole seriously. he is just a local champion.

Abacha's daughter is right about this.
dnt evn knw whu 2 support again,jst confused!!!
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 18, 2013
Mtcheeeeeeeeew-''nonsenz-''der ar all seeking attention-''#am not gona comment#
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by UjSizzle(f): 8:49am On Jul 18, 2013
Yeah buncha mad men in Politics.

I really couldn't care less what this girl has to say anyway.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 18, 2013
190: well i'd say phuck soyinka, phuck abacha's daughter too

thank God i ent Nigerian

im based in the United states people angry

America is not clean either, your polititians are blood sucking monsters enslaving their citizens as well. Looks like you recently left Nigeria for America they way you sound.

2 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by olaric(m): 8:52am On Jul 18, 2013
kasiem: soyinka has decided to make himself a market square mad man, so everybody is ridiculing him.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by olaric(m): 8:53am On Jul 18, 2013
kasiem: soyinka has decided to make himself a market square mad man, so everybody is ridiculing him.

How if I may ask?
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by IYANGBALI: 8:54am On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaires: Wole Soyinka's IQ is only exemplary in literature. Outside literature, he is a thorough loser.
apart from the noise you make here and your imaginary billions,what else have you achieved in life?apart from your family,who knows you?oponu ode. If not for people like Wole Soyinka that stood up against the military including that of that bastard,s father,the so called democracy you are all enjoying today would have been a mirage. As for that bi_tch,I know what is paining her,WS gave her father a hell of time,so much that her father had no time for her. She has the right to hate the prof.

3 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Standing5(m): 9:02am On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaires: Wole Soyinka's IQ is only exemplary in literature. Outside literature, he is a thorough loser.
He worked hard to get to where he is today, and never had to pull nobody down. I think you should atleast accord him some respect for his works and stop saying trash on faceless online forum.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 18, 2013
190: well i'd say phuck soyinka, phuck abacha's daughter too

thank God i ent Nigerian

im based in the United states people angry

THEN I'D SAY
PHUCK OBAMA
PHUCK U
& THE U-S OF A
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 18, 2013
May the guy with the most 'likes' win!!! grin cool cool

*preparing and excel worksheet to tally the 'likes'*

Billionaires, billyonaire , bluetooth....

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by imeziano(m): 9:03am On Jul 18, 2013
[i][/i] author=ilugunboy]Dunderhead and with all the stolen wealth by her parents..she is not educated enough to realise that Nigeria is a fatherland[/quote]

mr english motherland and fatherland can be used interchangeably so stop bein a nerdy illetrate....air ur views intellectually....between u and abacha's daughter whose more a dunderhead!!
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by polokor60(m): 9:03am On Jul 18, 2013
slap1: For the kids who say the prof is only good in literature:
Soyinka participated in the Niger-Delta peace talks. The fact that the Niger-Delta dudes chose him over their own people says a lot about the man's charisma and greatness.

Soyinka has fought and spoken against political oppression and abuse of power in Africa and also took part in peace-talks in one or two African countries. He wrote and spoke against bad governments, go and his play, A Play of Giants. These are the ways he has affected politics, unless you want him to take up arms!

Was Soyinka imprisoned by Gowon because of his literature? NO! It was because of his stand on politics and his percieved support of Biafra and Ojukwu! Is that literature? Go and read his The Man Died, before you expose the akamu you have as brain.

Whatever you people say, Soyinka -- dead or alive -- is a good, worthy, respected ambassador of Africa than the entire generation of Abacha, dead, alive and unborn!

When he eventually dies, eagles will gather, and not vultures!
Much respect to you sir.Wole soyinka was incarcerated for years because he stood up for the truth during the civil war.It's just a pity that the same people he stood up for are the ones abusing him for speaking the truth.It's just a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by ejihand1(m): 9:06am On Jul 18, 2013
Ride on girl. The truth is bitter. Soyinka besides the Nobel price he won what else has he done for the masses. If not that gov. amechi is much willing to dole out cash to any sympathiser no one wouldn't have heard from him. It is important to note that river state government having been sponsoring his trip to and fro ever since this saga began. Prof's trip to river state has been business trip contrary to the popular opinion
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by superior3: 9:07am On Jul 18, 2013
flexshop:

1000 billion gbams,
When that man described women indirectly as domestic appendage, I lost total respect for him. Even a fool wouldnot descend so low as using derogatory remarks against women. He didn't know that by extension he was refering to wives of everyone in position and by extension, wives of every Nigerian as mere domestic appendages.....no wonder he had 3 divorces....Good riddance to bad rubbish
Texas.cowgirl, over to you
Let's not get things twisted. Referring to PEJ as a "mere domestic appendage to power" simply means PEJ is not the constitutionally elected person. If PEJ was the president and GEJ the husband of the president, it would be 100% correct to refer to GEJ as a "domestic appendage to power". Would that have meant that all men were domestic appendages?

2 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Garrithe1st: 9:08am On Jul 18, 2013
All of a sudden "An Abacha" is now a friend of IGBOs and Niger-Deltans.

grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by IleIfe2(m): 9:09am On Jul 18, 2013
I wonder where these dmmies left their brain. Soyinka said "a mere domestic appendage of power", i repeat "a mere domestic appendage of power". All ignoramus and trouble makers in the house should please take note

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by DonaldGenes(m): 9:12am On Jul 18, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Mr Loudspeaker, what have you achieved in your life compared to Wole's life no matter how bad it may be ? What has divorce and sango got to do with being intelligent ? Some of you just reason with your an+us !

It has a lot to do Mr man, in fact the whole specter if you will, how can a sane man be worshipping a mere thing, and what has literature has to do with regards to putting food on the table of nigerians apart from " ohh he wrote this so so and so play" gimme a break?In retrospect, let me ask you intoto: Is it putting food on your table? Nope!..Is it giving you jobs or to the millions of unemployed Graduates? Noooooo, Is his achievement going to help tar broken down roads, nooooo...then you do the math.....Wole Soyinka is just being self-delusional for a fact.To me i only see him as just a normal fellow like others, nothing so special about this novel of a thing,like sitting down in your room and reading what? "novel? are you kidding me in this ice age when i am suppose to go out and find something meaningful to do or think of how we can help my country move forward? Is literature going to develop our infrastructural decay for over donkeys' years? abeggyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Am not trying to downplay his achievements,he tried but over-hyping him is implicitly preposterous "you see think am"
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by maskid(m): 9:13am On Jul 18, 2013
donigspain: She does not worth any sensible comment from me. So am just going to use this platform she had made available to congratulate myself for being the Fîrst Tô Cômmênt.
Please Mods don't ban me... Take a look at the time I wrote this and you'll know I've tried enough to make it to this position. I even ignored the pleas of my babe to give her some touches this night just to make it to this esteemed and enviable position.
I also want to use this medium to advertise... Please, you people should try and visit SEXUALITY SECTION because we've got some great stories running there which Seun (God bless his soul) and some mods have refused to bring to the frontpage.
Soon we'll start a revolution that will sweep nairaland off the internet if our yearnings for our stories to make frontpage are not attended to.
Thank you all.

Donigspain
NPA Chairman
Sexuality section

** hisses and shakes my head ***
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by 1Dray(m): 9:14am On Jul 18, 2013
190:

please take your soyinka face outta my sight

i live in america i shouldnt trade words with peeps like u angry
America indeed! See this bushman o...
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by maskid(m): 9:17am On Jul 18, 2013
IYA NGBALI: apart from the noise you make here and your imaginary billions,what else have you achieved in life?apart from your family,who knows you?oponu ode. If not for people like Wole Soyinka that stood up against the military including that of that bastard,s father,the so called democracy you are all enjoying today would have been a mirage. As for that bi_tch,I know what is paining her,WS gave her father a hell of time,so much that her father had no time for her. She has the right to hate the prof.

hey shut IT!!! u r just clueless. i don't support the girl, but please don't display ur ignorance here.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 18, 2013
you took the words right outta my mouth!!
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by ubongutioh(m): 9:19am On Jul 18, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Wait till you and your generation atleast can boast of just 1 percent of his achievement before running your mouth here.
Achievement like bringing cultism into our universities, heading a cult group(Sea Dogs) under the guise of a charity organization, recruiting members into this cult group? As far as I am concern, Wole is nothing apart from writing literature that will never bring food for the poor Nigerians.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:20am On Jul 18, 2013
The Abacha's are making a come back. Can't say Abacha was not a better President than OBJ. Abacha was far better. hehehe!

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by sobaemma(m): 9:21am On Jul 18, 2013
look what u guyz have turned my president into because of 2much thinking

2 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by dipreye: 9:22am On Jul 18, 2013
donigspain: She does not worth any sensible comment from me. So am just going to use this platform she had made available to congratulate myself for being the Fîrst Tô Cômmênt.
Please Mods don't ban me... Take a look at the time I wrote this and you'll know I've tried enough to make it to this position. I even ignored the pleas of my babe to give her some touches this night just to make it to this esteemed and enviable position.
I also want to use this medium to advertise... Please, you people should try and visit SEXUALITY SECTION because we've got some great stories running there which Seun (God bless his soul) and some mods have refused to bring to the frontpage.
Soon we'll start a revolution that will sweep nairaland off the internet if our yearnings for our stories to make frontpage are not attended to.
Thank you all.

Donigspain
NPA Chairman
Sexuality section
my sister, U are right. Don't mind that big old fool. After all, U're even richer than his whole generation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video / The Entrance Gate To Willie Obiano's House In Aguleri (Photo) / Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.