Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,199 members, 7,925,714 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 09:12 PM

An Open Letter To Mr Seun-c.e.o Naira Land By A Nairalander - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Open Letter To Mr Seun-c.e.o Naira Land By A Nairalander (837 Views)

An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members / Am Angry And May Quit Naira Land. / Ogbongzky--Blogger Designer, Favicon editor, 9jaIP Guru,C.E.O of customizesms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Mr Seun-c.e.o Naira Land By A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 18, 2013
I have observed with dismay the way these kids comment on Nairaland! Now I understand the reason why some places in city then will hike the price of their goods making it difficult for youngies to attend only but once vowing not to go such place again! The owner of this forum should watch it because its turning to playground where teenagers who neither pass jamb nor waec will took to calling their leaders names in other to get attention! Tell me hw below 18 will be commenting on topics that happened in eighties without proper research!Imagine a lad who does not even understand the difference between federal and state house of assembly commenting on the issue of presidency. Is only in nairaland you notice that almost everybody is politician.The rate with which kids infiltrate this forum is alarming making it almost impossible for mature minds to engage in reasonable argument! I once told a friend that the source of a particular news was from nairaland,honestly I was terribly berated since then.He told me that the site is meant for kids not me.For real, it was not like this before.You may think that the membership figure is increasing but its is the opposite. The likes of 2go are history today. Please do something about it before it gets out of hand! I rest my case.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun-c.e.o Naira Land By A Nairalander by spenca: 5:04am On Jul 18, 2013
zonaking: I have observed with dismay the way these kids comment on Nairaland! Now I understand the reason why some places in city then will hike the price of their goods making it difficult for youngies to attend only but once vowing not to go such place again! The owner of this forum should watch it because its turning to playground where teenagers who neither pass jamb nor waec will took to calling their leaders names in other to get attention! Tell me hw below 18 will be commenting on topics that happened in eighties without proper research!Imagine a lad who does not even understand the difference between federal and state house of assembly commenting on the issue of presidency. Is only in nairaland you notice that almost everybody is politician.The rate with which kids infiltrate this forum is alarming making it almost impossible for mature minds to engage in reasonable argument! I once told a friend that the source of a particular news was from nairaland,honestly I was terribly berated since then.He told me that the site is meant for kids not me.For real, it was not like this before.You may think that the membership figure is increasing but its is the opposite. The likes of 2go are history today. Please do something about it before it gets out of hand! I rest my case.
So to you op your wiser than an individual because you have spent more years than him or her on earth ,or to put it in a better construction, you think you hold a more brillant and adequate response to an issue or situation because you have lived longer ? Common! This is an epic thinking , grow up! Gone are the days that the sages were held as the to be and to end of knowledge .

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun-c.e.o Naira Land By A Nairalander by tosin2013: 6:33am On Jul 18, 2013
Spenca, I think u re d one not applying wisdom in analysing d Op.
I agree with him to a particular extent dat d image n reputation of Nairaland over d yrs is seriously at risk!
Oga seun n mods, its beta u do something o.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun-c.e.o Naira Land By A Nairalander by vb0mb(m): 7:03am On Jul 18, 2013
Op, is it that you dont the future leaders to analyse past and current trends or you are among those school of thought that believe in "recycling the old leaders"? Or do you think age is measure of intelligence?
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun-c.e.o Naira Land By A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 18, 2013
More so, Nairaland have been poticized. Seun and the Mods are now partisan supporting the opposition against the government. They bar anybody that says anything positive about the government led by Goodluck Jonathan.
Oga seun, please always ballance your judgement on nairaland and do what is ethicaly right. Remember that without people, nairaland is useless.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun-c.e.o Naira Land By A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 18, 2013
Very true...
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun-c.e.o Naira Land By A Nairalander by spenca: 10:47am On Jul 18, 2013
tosin2013: Spenca, I think u re d one not applying wisdom in analysing d Op.
I agree with him to a particular extent dat d image n reputation of Nairaland over d yrs is seriously at risk!
Oga seun n mods, its beta u do something o.
Yes ! You may say that NL is on a slide but for you to say that "kids" are the reason for the slide because they hold a different perception from you? Common! To say "kids" by definition though we all belong to that category and it is quite an ambiguous word to use apart from that it is a big assumption to say that the deficiency of NL should be acknowledged to the "kids" which could be wrong, because if all that you think is killing NL are those "kids" that you claim that insult the president and his associate, you a absolutly wrong ,what would you say about those that scam on this forum, are they "kids" also ? Mr op i think the best terminology for you to have used would be that they are not critical rather than say the "kids" are killing this forum because your hasty generalization is hurting some of we kids that dont belong your "kids". Btw the scammers are killing this forum more than the "kids" so when next you want to write an open letter to the pioneer dont fail to state the stance of the scammers that kill this forum..
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun-c.e.o Naira Land By A Nairalander by spenca: 10:55am On Jul 18, 2013
zonaking: I have observed with dismay the way these kids comment on Nairaland! Now I understand the reason why some places in city then will hike the price of their goods making it difficult for youngies to attend only but once vowing not to go such place again! The owner of this forum should watch it because its turning to playground where teenagers who neither pass jamb nor waec will took to calling their leaders names in other to get attention! Tell me hw below 18 will be commenting on topics that happened in eighties without proper research!Imagine a lad who does not even understand the difference between federal and state house of assembly commenting on the issue of presidency. Is only in nairaland you notice that almost everybody is politician.The rate with which kids infiltrate this forum is alarming making it almost impossible for mature minds to engage in reasonable argument! I once told a friend that the source of a particular news was from nairaland,honestly I was terribly berated since then.He told me that the site is meant for kids not me.For real, it was not like this before.You may think that the membership figure is increasing but its is the opposite. The likes of 2go are history today. Please do something about it before it gets out of hand! I rest my case.
What makes one a politician? talking or discussing about politics?
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun-c.e.o Naira Land By A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 18, 2013
Pls the write up is not an invitation to calling names! Its for Mr seun only but feel free to critise construstrustively,like the guy telling us about the generality of term kids!

(1) (Reply)

Would You Eat Your Placenta? / Seun, Can We Stop Making Tribal Topics Hit The Frontpage. / Who Introduced You To Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.