Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,631 members, 7,918,035 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:55 PM

What If Your Start-up Fails? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What If Your Start-up Fails? (418 Views)

How To Raise Your Start Up Capital! / How To Raise Your Start Up Capital! / 5 Star Global - My Company Start-up Diary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If Your Start-up Fails? by incometrader(m): 3:53am On Jul 18, 2013
When you want to start a business, there is every possibility that you will succeed and also every possibility that you might fail. We tend to imagine how bad things will get if we fail which sometimes stops us from venturing, but it is wrong. If you succeed, imagine the gain; and what if you fail? what next?
Read more @ www.topserve.com.ng/blog/what-if-your-start-up-fail/
Re: What If Your Start-up Fails? by donlet(m): 6:13am On Jul 18, 2013
if you fail try to know what made you to fail and try not to make the same mistake again i.e make sure you have learnt your lessons. Then go back to the drawing board and restart again now with more zeal and determination that there is no more room for failure. What annoys me is that most people stop trying when they indeed very close to success.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land At Awoyaya, Ibeju-lekki / Commercial Property At Kudirat Abiola Way / The New Economy (season 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.