Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,538 members, 7,905,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:30 AM

For Those Who Want To Stop Smoking - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / For Those Who Want To Stop Smoking (550 Views)

Please Help! How Can I Help Him Stop Smoking Weed? / I Want To Stop Smoking Marijuana. What Do I Do? / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Who Want To Stop Smoking by Mjjordan(m): 7:05am On Jul 18, 2013
Dissolve 1 oz of powdered aloes in 2½ lbs
of water, fill this in bottle and use. Take a
teaspoonful after meals or whenever the
desire of smoking comes back, then try to
smoke. The bitter taste of aloes makes
smoking unpleasant and if you keep up
taking the medicine regularly after meals,
it will disappear in few days.
Re: For Those Who Want To Stop Smoking by overdrive(m): 7:19am On Jul 18, 2013
Pls what is aloes and how can one get d powdered one.
Re: For Those Who Want To Stop Smoking by bigt2(m): 7:52am On Jul 18, 2013
With time, it wont be bitter in your mouth again! grin
Re: For Those Who Want To Stop Smoking by itt91yahoocom: 8:08am On Jul 18, 2013
Besides,personal decision and determination is vital too,if there is still a strong desire for it,the desire to continue take Aloes may be hindered,if its the bitterness that would deter smokers then you could as well get bitter leaf or oruwo leaf(in yoruba,dont know it name in English but would check it botanical name in my book and get back) to chew as well,since both leaves are common mostly arround.
Pay attension to your health before it reject your Attension.
Re: For Those Who Want To Stop Smoking by itt91yahoocom: 8:56am On Jul 18, 2013
Oruwo is morinda lucida
Re: For Those Who Want To Stop Smoking by Mjjordan(m): 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2013
overdrive: Pls what is aloes and how can one get d powdered one.
aloe vera s d comonest...check any herbal shop around u..
Re: For Those Who Want To Stop Smoking by Mjjordan(m): 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2013
itt91@yahoo.com:
Besides,personal decision and determination is vital too,if there is still a strong desire for it,the desire to continue take Aloes may be hindered,if its the bitterness that would deter smokers then you could as well get bitter leaf or oruwo leaf(in yoruba,dont know it name in English but would check it botanical name in my book and get back) to chew as well,since both leaves are common mostly arround.
Pay attension to your health before it reject your Attension.
i agree with you..personal decision and determination plays a vital role too..but this method will help alot to triger the quiting.

(1) (Reply)

Health Is Wealth / 10 Things You SHOULD Know About The Deadly Ebola Virus / Is Water-melon Seed Edible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.