Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,227 members, 7,913,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 08:01 AM

D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! (14454 Views)

DOWNLOAD Dbanj – Raise Your Glasses [Hennessy Artistry 2013 Theme Song] / Dbanj - Raise Your Glasses (hennessy Artistry 2013 Theme Song) / Hennessy Artistry 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by kunlesehan(m): 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2013
bestview: Mediocrity artist on display..

4 u 2 n v
Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by adelaja70(m): 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2013
Krasid: I don't care if people think i am hating.I am just voicing out my opinion.The last reasonable song D'banj made was Oliver twist which people are saying reached the Uk top chart and guess what,it was produced by Don jazzy.Take it or leave it.what else has he done since he left,"don't tell me nonsence" and "blame it on the money".absolutely rubbish songs.
Ok...Na Don jazzy sing am too...clap for yourself.
Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by LBT: 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2013
fastigiater:

If someone's 'career going down' is getting richer by the day and gaining more international recognition, then I want my career to go down too o
True talk! If my career is going down and am making serious money for my self; is your career not to help you make money? Abeg make the thing dey go down for me to make heavy money. What's the need for unnecessary stress and sweat when one can make kool money without stress. Africa Nation Cup deal, Bank of Industry deal, Etisalat deal and now Hennesssssssyyyyyyy deal! D'banj no mind them because your haters are learners!

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by texaco1: 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2013
LBT: True talk! If my carrier is going down and am making serious money for my self; is your career not to help you make money? Abeg make the thing dey go down for me to make heavy money. What's the need for unnecessary stress and sweat when one can make kool money without stress. D'banj no mind them carry go!
See dem
Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by Bodmas06: 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2013
Eja nla to badt.Congrats jooor my guy we don't send haters
Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by myola777(m): 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2013
texaco1:
Maybe top stars turned down the offer of hennessy and dbanj was just too happy to grab it .
i hope one day you wouldn't get hypertension because the person you always criticize keep progressing.u are here typing rubbish about him. i am sorry for ur life.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by texaco1: 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2013
myola777: i hope one day you wouldn't get hypertension because the person you always criticize keep progressing.u are here typing rubbish about him. i am sorry for ur life.
Its been too long since I criticised him and that was 24hrs ago,can't u see I have been very patience and generous ?and by the way ,why are even monitoring me?abeg "don't tell me nonsense"
Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by LBT: 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2013
[qu coolote author=texaco1]
See dem[/quote]. People are moving forward and bad belle people are still where they are hating. I no dey see you! cool

1 Like

Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by texaco1: 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2013
LBT: [qu coolote author=texaco1]
See dem. People are moving forward and bad belle people are still where they are hating. I no dey see you! cool
Don't worry I am preparing my arsenal ,I will soon launch my attack,by the way have u heard that ur eja kekere is already back in the studios due to the failure of his DKM to make impact?dat na confirmed info
Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by LBT: 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2013
texaco1:
See dem
People are moving forward and bad belle people are still where they are hating. I no dey see you!
Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by LBT: 6:59pm On Jul 18, 2013
texaco1:
Don't worry I am preparing my arsenal ,I will soon launch my attack,by the way have u heard that ur eja kekere is already back in the studios due to the failure of his DKM to make impact?dat na confirmed info
Got your info but will cross check. Cheers.
Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by striker9(m): 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2013
texaco1:
don't take this guy seriously,his just having fun.
Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by texaco1: 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2013
striker9: don't take this guy seriously,his just having fun.
grin
striker9: don't take this guy seriously,his just having fun.
And u are hell bent on spoiling my fun abi?
Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by VirginFinder: 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2013
netbrilliance: Saw this gist on whatshot.com.ng and my question is this, previous years have more than one entertainer...why is it only him in 2013?

I also noticed it too.

It can't be helped. DBanj is destined to be great.

None can stop him.

Haters on Nairaland and beyond would have to learn to live with this fact.
Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by Tczar(m): 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2013
Eja nla of life!!!!!!!!
Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by texaco1: 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2013
angry angry
Virgin Finder:

I also noticed it too.

It can't be helped. DBanj is destined to be great.

None can stop him.

Haters on Nairaland and beyond would have to learn to live with this fact.
grin
Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by olatiler(m): 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2013
My previous prayer is God Let my Next level be now, but am gonna change it from now on, that God let me be like DBanj whom all his Enemy become Amosun sales boy without achieving nothing after the split up

1 Like

Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by Tczar(m): 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
Eja nla of life!!!
Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by striker9(m): 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
texaco1: grin
And u are hell bent on spoiling my fun abi?
not really!but you need to stop giving people wrong impression about the topic,
Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by dhrey: 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2013
texaco1: grin grin
No be so ,others turned down the offer due to the peanuts they were offering them ,but eja nla had no choice ,even the suit he is wearing looks cheap,na wah for this guy oo
grin
just incase you dont knw,the suit he wore on his concert worth 3.5m.
Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by zanebaddo(m): 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2013
apoti:

You are a good example of someone who hates for no reason.

Since he left Don jazzy, his song has entered top 10 uk chart, he composed the theme song for Afcon, he performed at Afcon final, He has done many collabo with international artistes including (snoop and big sean). He has been named ambassador for United Nations, Bank of Industry and Etisalat... The list goes on. Now tell me one reasonable thing Don jazzy has done, other than selling Loya Milk

Yet you hide behind your computer, without any notable achievement in your life and you keep hating one someone that doesn't even care if you exist. Your hatred actually proves his success, because success comes with hatred and envy from people like you.

My advice, if you are too lazy to make a name for yourself, the least you can do is to appreciate those who work hard to succeed maybe luck will smile on you one day kiss
one bottle of beer 4 u
Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by richoko60: 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2013
Living the life, Dbanj you are too Gbaski, recommendo No lottin
No dispute eni ti Oluwa don Bless
Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by dhrey: 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2013
Eja nla at the top,nobody i repeat no wizard or witches wil bring you down.let dem consult any oracle Or juju cosTHE LORD IS YOUR ROCK.
Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by texaco1: 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2013
dhrey: just incase you dont knw,the suit he wore on his concert worth 3.5m.
na lie na 3500 naira , which kind yeye 3.5 m angry angry
Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by texaco1: 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2013
dhrey: Eja nla at the top,nobody i repeat no wizard or witches wil bring you down.let dem consult any oracle Or juju cosTHE LORD IS YOUR ROCK.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Illuminati
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by richoko60: 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2013
apoti:

You are a good example of someone who hates for no reason.

Since he left Don jazzy, his song has entered top 10 uk chart, he composed the theme song for Afcon, he performed at Afcon final, He has done many collabo with international artistes including (snoop and big sean). He has been named ambassador for United Nations, Bank of Industry and Etisalat... The list goes on. Now tell me one reasonable thing Don jazzy has done, other than selling Loya Milk

Yet you hide behind your computer, without any notable achievement in your life and you keep hating one someone that doesn't even care if you exist. Your hatred actually proves his success, because success comes with hatred and envy from people like you.

My advice, if you are too lazy to make a name for yourself, the least you can do is to appreciate those who work hard to succeed maybe luck will smile on you one day kiss

Brose you are too much, team Dbanj Eja Ela all the way, come to think of it, some Dbnaj haters keeps comparing the Koko master gone world wide with Don Jazzy, I am not a fan of Don Jazzy but what has the guy done after they parted ways besides the Loyal milk sales, ven if you look at his poster on Loyal milk there is sorrowful look on his face
Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by texaco1: 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2013
richoko60:

Brose you are too much, team Dbanj Eja Ela all the way, come to think of it, some Dbnaj haters keeps comparing the Koko master gone world wide with Don Jazzy, I am not a fan of Don Jazzy but what has the guy done after they parted ways besides the Loyal milk sales, ven if you look at his poster on Loyal milk there is sorrowful look on his face
don jazzy is now fully in the oil industry , find out
Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by dhrey: 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2013
texaco1:
na lie na 3500 naira , which kind yeye 3.5 m angry angry
dis has shows me the level of your iQ.to be precise how old are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Download: Migos - Stir Fry Mp4 / VIDEO: Mavins – 'looku Looku' / Disturbed – The Sound Of Silence (cyril Remix) Mp3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.