Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,482 members, 7,888,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:28 AM

What Message Do You Have For MALALA YOUSUF - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Message Do You Have For MALALA YOUSUF (611 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Message Do You Have For MALALA YOUSUF by olajide21: 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2013
Dear Malala,
i saw as you were received like a "star" or some sort of an extra ordinary head of state at the UN. The whole crowd gave you an overwhelming ovation on entering the hall with the UN Sec. Gen and i could't stop but wonder to myself............ where would Malala be in the next 10 years?
Dear Malala, you are where you are by Allah's will. If Allah had willed it you could have been dead with such a shot to the head, but Allah in His infinite mercies preserved your life for a purpose.
Dear malala, i am sure without the Taliban's cruel act against you, the world would have known little or noting about you. You would have been like any other girl of your age on the street of Pakistan.
Dear Malala, it is by Allah's will that you are where you are today. Please do not loose you identity as a Muslim, keep enjoying what is right on all, Love and Hate only for the sake of Allah, smile always whenever you can and shame all the haters out there by studying hard and being a professor.
Re: What Message Do You Have For MALALA YOUSUF by LagosShia: 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2013
Malala,or whatever her name is should go and rest.she is just been used for marketing/propaganda gimmicks.there are many children like her been killed monthly by American drones in Pakistan and elsewhere.no one hears about them.but when the terrorist Taliban group shot Malala,she has been turned into a star for obvious reasons.one of the reasons is to portray the Muslims (who the Salafist/Wahhabi Taliban doesn't represent) as backward and anti-education.

1 Like

Re: What Message Do You Have For MALALA YOUSUF by maclatunji: 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2013
^LOL.

My message for her is to focus on her studies and be wary of her new "friends".

1 Like

Re: What Message Do You Have For MALALA YOUSUF by kazlaw2000: 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2013
I can only blame the zealots, Taliban for making this girl a star. They should never have, even considered trying to harm her. See how counter productive their ill thought decision has been. I just pray Allaah guides her to be a true Muslimah

(1) (Reply)

Please Read:::walid's Testimony Of Islam:::thanks / The Aqsa Day: 14th January, 2014. Be There / Quranic Verses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.