Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,121 members, 7,900,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:53 AM

Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord (18904 Views)

Etisalat Subscribers To Enjoy Triple Data With Easyflex / 2.6Million Internet Subscribers Dump MTN / Glo........what Happened To Phonelord? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by zezebabyxoxo: 11:14pm On Jul 18, 2013
Ok
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by physise(m): 11:21pm On Jul 18, 2013
Wittywizard: where are this my bois... N.C.C, where una dew... 2mao now, we go hear say dem don fine glo... Naija & dia corrupt thief.. Me self i b thief.. 9ja no dey kary last
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by Unigrad: 11:24pm On Jul 18, 2013
genbaks: Nice 1.. Coz they are Far much better Than MTN
who tell u?
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by propzncribz: 11:52pm On Jul 18, 2013
Its too little too late awon Glo. MTN gives me the best call rates even after the issue with NCC I still have relatively cheap rate to all networks. I don port o!!

1 Like

Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by Peterkleva(m): 12:03am On Jul 19, 2013
Ọdikwa very risky embarassed
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by siaco(m): 1:03am On Jul 19, 2013
I think Glo has lost it. D tariff is d highest of all d network in d country now. Subscribers r porting out d it. Dey should just bring down their charging plans n forget all dis on-net of a thing.
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by Exponental(m): 1:46am On Jul 19, 2013
Kaii..... A thief wants to rob another thief! Tofiakwa!!

2 Likes

Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by Sam69: 1:54am On Jul 19, 2013
me i no go port ooooooh. eti at mt hen is ok
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by Ayatullah(m): 2:57am On Jul 19, 2013
big-t:
See strategy! shocked

Which mosquito brain strategy .............If the cunning GLO lord mean it, let that cash be real. Let it be paid into the Phonelord Bank Account on monthly basis......if that be, then they are Glowing shocked!

2 Likes

Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by realwale: 3:25am On Jul 19, 2013
Glo sabi deceive people sha and wetin Bez dey sing wey dem take am do Glo ambassador? I no even sabi any hit track from him or na because he be Governor's in-law? God dey

1 Like

Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by BeingAkorede(m): 4:14am On Jul 19, 2013
mene ne ampani de shi kuma wallahi bazan yii
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by donlet(m): 6:03am On Jul 19, 2013
instead of phonelord they should call it Glo 50-50

1 Like

Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by ELgordo(m): 6:13am On Jul 19, 2013
Yungwizzzy: And stupid emti-hen dey here dey block BIS for my sweetus android

mtceeew

Damn# same hurr. . . I thot ma new andriod phone was acting up so I factory resetted and lost my sweet apps and games only to discoVer that MTN had blocked the free browsin' Damn# Sh@t! Fu@ked! And I forgot to do backup . . . Feeling angry now gotta go back to BBM things I Hate BBM! Our hackers will def get them soon Watch ur back EMtpy HeNNNN!
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 19, 2013
RUBBISH!
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by Dbeliever(m): 6:57am On Jul 19, 2013
I dont think this rubbish ll move me to even insert a glo line in my phone talk more of using N50 worth of airtime in other to get N50. I must confess that Global com is a very stupid and stinggy network which sometimes tell you that your,
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by UchihaItachi(m): 7:08am On Jul 19, 2013
When the rent is 500mb per day..then, i'll consider it a fair deal. Till then, to hell with glo

1 Like

Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:14am On Jul 19, 2013
johnwizey: Wen i saw †ђξ topic,ℓ̊ thought GLO will be givin free house †Φ its subscribers

Waka

Lol grin
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by Vanityupnvanity(m): 7:28am On Jul 19, 2013
Noticed!!!
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by xreal: 7:31am On Jul 19, 2013
12 midnight to 9am? It's of no use.
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by sylve11: 7:34am On Jul 19, 2013
slap1: I used Glo G-BAM, and most times they deduct N5 daily rental charge without crediting the MB. If I call the customer service, the say their engineers are working that I should call back. I've ignored them.

bro nor be only u o. the thing is so annoying. angry cool
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by ayolatun(m): 7:40am On Jul 19, 2013
johnwizey: Wen i saw †ђξ topic,ℓ̊ thought GLO will be givin free house †Φ its subscribers

LWTMB grin

Waka
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by mallmum: 7:43am On Jul 19, 2013
we achieve in proportion to what we attempt. the
reason why people are POOR is they Pass Over
Oppportunities Repeatedly..THE RE is a platform I
BELONG to for over a year. they help me to LEARN
more in order to EARN more, they have provided
me SOURCE OF MULTIPLE StREAMS OF
INCOME.. do not ignore this... OPPORTUNITIES
SOMETIMES COME IN WAYS WE DON'T
UNDERSTAND.
you can check m c d a v ei. n v e s t. c o m
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by otokx(m): 7:44am On Jul 19, 2013
Glo is struggling,they have left what ought to be done and doing another thing. Their free credit on my phone keeps expiring as its limited to their network and most of my contacts are MTN
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by chineduace(m): 7:56am On Jul 19, 2013
If you guys dont want this post to be on front page, then stop posting on it, obviously this is a very very very hopless promo... Remember Glo BIG 5 which was also a BIG flop...lol
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by agitator: 8:24am On Jul 19, 2013
Exponental: Kaii..... A thief wants to rob another thief! Tofiakwa!!

lwtmb grin grin grin grin
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by biopat(m): 8:43am On Jul 19, 2013
Another Scam.. If u tink otherwise, pay rent fee to ur landlord n tell him when n how to spend it.#napackingtins#
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by merzybenedict(m): 9:01am On Jul 19, 2013
just passing.....etisalat beta paz al...
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by merzybenedict(m): 9:02am On Jul 19, 2013
just passing.....etisalat beta paz al...just passing.....etisalat beta paz al...just passing.....etisalat beta paz al...
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by luluosas(m): 9:12am On Jul 19, 2013
chineduace: Beware of this rip off... The tariff is 40k/sec
I jump am pass fast fast.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help / Thread For Android 5.0 Lollipop Users / How To Check If Your MTN SIM Or Device Is 4G Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.