Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,101 members, 7,939,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 05:36 AM

Rooney Is Coming To Chelsea, But The Condition Is One Top Player Must Be Sold - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Rooney Is Coming To Chelsea, But The Condition Is One Top Player Must Be Sold (886 Views)

Why Mikel Is Restricted At Chelsea But Florishes With The Super Eagles / Mourinho: England Will Suffer If Rooney Is Second Choice At Manchester United / Rooney Is Likely To Be Sideline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rooney Is Coming To Chelsea, But The Condition Is One Top Player Must Be Sold by datChelseaBoy: 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2013
Nothing has been confirmed yet, at least not at the time of writing this post, but let’s assume Wayne Rooney swaps the Red Devils shirt for the iconic Blue uniform of the Southwest London outfit, who and who might be on their way out of Stamford Bridge? Which player or players are Chelsea willing to sacrifice? That remains the big question as there are some playing departments in the team which are not the way they should be, but if the worst comes to the worst, one or more players would have to look for another club in order to make room for any big summer signing that is to join the lads at the Cobhams training ground. This is what I will be looking at in this post.

Just yesterday it was revealed in the
media that Chelsea's request to Manchester United for the transfer of their disaffected striker, Wayne Rooney, was turned down. This was after I published a post weighing the possibilities of Rooney making the move to Chelsea. I wrote on how possible it would be for him to join Chelsea, but the club went a step further (and I was left surprised by the speed at which they did it) by making an official bid for England's talisman. The chances of Rooney joining the Blues are there and I would be the least surprised person on Earth if Rooney is unveiled as a Chelsea player before the end of this month. And it would prove crucial for Chelsea if he does that as it is going to give him considerable time to gel with the team and adjust to life in one of Manchester United's fiercest rivals for over a decade now. It won't be an easy transition I must say, but it is up to the backroom staff, the players and the coach to make him feel at home at Stamford Bridge.

More at http://wearebluesforever..com/2013/07/rooney-in-who-out.html?m=1
Re: Rooney Is Coming To Chelsea, But The Condition Is One Top Player Must Be Sold by texaco1: 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2013
i pray he makes the switch
Re: Rooney Is Coming To Chelsea, But The Condition Is One Top Player Must Be Sold by launique: 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2013
texaco1: i pray he makes the switch
Me too oo
Re: Rooney Is Coming To Chelsea, But The Condition Is One Top Player Must Be Sold by texaco1: 11:56pm On Jul 18, 2013
la_unique: Me too oo
He is a top class player ,with rooney in chelsea ,the title is almost certainly going to stamford bridge this season
Re: Rooney Is Coming To Chelsea, But The Condition Is One Top Player Must Be Sold by launique: 11:34am On Jul 19, 2013
texaco1:
He is a top class player ,with rooney in chelsea ,the title is almost certainly going to stamford bridge this season
And with him gone, Man U will not be much of a threat to us again
Re: Rooney Is Coming To Chelsea, But The Condition Is One Top Player Must Be Sold by texaco1: 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2013
la_unique: And with him gone, Man U will not be much of a threat to us again
Van persie can't do rooneys job,rooney is a player that can change things ,I have always regarded him more than cr7
Re: Rooney Is Coming To Chelsea, But The Condition Is One Top Player Must Be Sold by datChelseaBoy: 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2013
texaco1:
Van persie can't do rooneys job,rooney is a player that can change things ,I have always regarded him more than cr7
Van Persie won't be much of a threat to us. All in all I don't think Moyes would be able to achieve much with Man Utd in the foreseeable future cos Man Utd is a club with complex structures.
Re: Rooney Is Coming To Chelsea, But The Condition Is One Top Player Must Be Sold by texaco1: 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2013
datChelseaBoy: Van Persie won't be much of a threat to us. All in all I don't think Moyes would be able to achieve much with Man Utd in the foreseeable future cos Man Utd is a club with complex structures.
I don't see moyes completing his contract before been sacked ,he has started on a wrong footing. Van persie was able to score so many goals due to his partnership with rooney
Re: Rooney Is Coming To Chelsea, But The Condition Is One Top Player Must Be Sold by datChelseaBoy: 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2013
texaco1:
I don't see moyes completing his contract before been sacked ,he has started on a wrong footing. Van persie was able to score so many goals due to his partnership with rooney
true talk. Moyes won't last long at old trafford. The only real threat chelsea has dis season is Manchester City cos Pellegrini is a no nonsense professional coach

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Is Out Of This World: Astronomers Name Galaxy 'CR7' / Barcelona Celebrate Winning La Liga Trophy With Street Parades(photos) / Maradonna/mercy,okocha/mickel And The Number 10 Jersey.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.