Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,872 members, 7,942,184 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

closed offer - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / closed offer (1329 Views)

2gb RAM 16gb internal LTE 8-Inch Android 4.4.2 PHABLET - CLOSED / FREE SHIPPING! Joypad 8s 8inch QuadCore TABLET (3G,wifi,1gb,16gb)- CLOSED / closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

closed offer by chuksvoice: 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2013
Buy UK used hp mini laptops, with 320gb, 2gb ram, wifi etc for only N10,000 no strings attached. Other gadgets also available at mouth-watering prices.
For more details, pls contact 08 038294998(you can call or text ur email) or send email to chuksemails @gmail .com(no spaces)

CLOSED
Re: closed offer by AskProf: 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2013
chuksvoice: Buy UK used hp mini laptops, with 320gb, 2gb ram, wifi etc for only N10,000 no strings attached. Other gadgets also available at mouth-watering prices.
For more details, pls contact 08 038294998(you can call or text ur email) or send email to chuksemails @gmail .com(no spaces)

Location & photos, pls.
Re: closed offer by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2013
location and photos
Re: closed offer by Elfree: 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2013
Too gud 2b true location pls?
Re: closed offer by nani667: 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2013
location and photos o ! abi the guy don run ?
Re: closed offer by Elfree: 10:55pm On Jul 18, 2013
nani.666:
location and photos o ! abi the guy don run ?
lolz mayb his jokin abt d laptop
Re: closed offer by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 18, 2013
na scam

1 Like

Re: closed offer by chuksvoice: 7:51am On Jul 19, 2013
Here are pics as requested. If you need more info kindly contact me and please note that this offer would be closing soon as it is just a promo price and time sensitive.

Thank you

Re: closed offer by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 19, 2013
Re: laptop
Fri, Jul 19, 2013 8:28 AM CEST
Here is the laptop specs -
Hp designer butterfly laptop
* anti glare screen
* 320gb HDD
* 4GB Ram
* 3 cell and additional 6 cell
battery
* Butterfly wireless mouse
* 5 in 1 card reader
* Intel atom N450 1.66Ghz
* Windows 7 home prem
* Web cam
* DVD writter
Price: N10,000
Other specs are also available at unbelievable
prices and they can be
shipped to you in any of the 36 states. To get
this laptop, you need
to pay an access fee/commission of N1500 then i
will forward the
details of the seller to you. Pay to the following
details -
Acct nos - 2003164837(Zenith bank) or
0010010940(Gtbank)
Acct name - Ozurumba Chukwudi Columbus.
Send me your payment details as soon as
payment is made and i will
forward the details to you.
Regards
does the above email make any sense?? pure scam. @mods shud delete dz thread b4 they scam people
Re: closed offer by nani667: 10:15am On Jul 19, 2013
lol..smh...he sounds like all those Google trader guys..... my advice to you guys - don't pay any money into any account.....!
Re: closed offer by chuksvoice: 10:41am On Jul 19, 2013
mikelreal: From: Chukwudi Ozurumba
Re: laptop
Fri, Jul 19, 2013 8:28 AM CEST
Here is the laptop specs -
Hp designer butterfly laptop
* anti glare screen
* 320gb HDD
* 4GB Ram
* 3 cell and additional 6 cell
battery
* Butterfly wireless mouse
* 5 in 1 card reader
* Intel atom N450 1.66Ghz
* Windows 7 home prem
* Web cam
* DVD writter
Price: N10,000
Other specs are also available at unbelievable
prices and they can be
shipped to you in any of the 36 states. To get
this laptop, you need
to pay an access fee/commission of N1500 then i
will forward the
details of the seller to you. Pay to the following
details -
Acct nos - 2003164837(Zenith bank) or
0010010940(Gtbank)
Acct name - Ozurumba Chukwudi Columbus.
Send me your payment details as soon as
payment is made and i will
forward the details to you.
Regards
does the above email make any sense?? pure scam. @mods shud delete dz thread b4 they scam people

I have already replied you with the following - 'Well, thank you for calling a scammer without any proof. This is an offer i saw, confirmed and wanted people to know abt it at a fee. It is wrong to draw conclusions without being certain.'
Stop crying wolf when you have no real evidence to back your claims.
Photos were requested which i posted, this i can do, i am not a direct seller, i am doing this with a profit in mind which is the fee i charge.
Re: closed offer by Elfree: 11:10am On Jul 19, 2013
Y r we payin access fee?dis shows if scam..wherez ur office?can't we pay d access fee n laptop fee togeda wen we see u nd laptop in person..wat do u tink?
Re: closed offer by chuksvoice: 11:39am On Jul 19, 2013
Elfree: Y r we payin access fee?dis shows if scam..wherez ur office?can't we pay d access fee n laptop fee togeda wen we see u nd laptop in person..wat do u tink?

Thank you for this question, the seller is based in Delta state. I bought mine, pictures above, which i later sold at a profit. I didnt meet the seller face2face, i called him and made payment to his bank acct and the laptop was shipped within 2 days to me. Am only trying to share this info with a profit in mind, 'thats all'
Re: closed offer by nani667: 11:48am On Jul 19, 2013
Elfree: Y r we payin access fee?dis shows if scam..wherez ur office?can't we pay d access fee n laptop fee togeda wen we see u nd laptop in person..wat do u tink?
good point... if you're really looking for profit why not purchase the laptop from them and sell to us ? u can add your access fee to it (making N11,500).. we can meet and deal...that sounds better..if you're really not a scammer i suggest you do that...no one will pay any access fee to any ghost account....
Re: closed offer by nani667: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2013
good point... if you're really looking for profit why not purchase the laptop from them and sell to us ? u can add your access fee to it (making N11,500).. we can meet and deal...that sounds better..if you're really not a scammer i suggest you do that...no one will pay any access fee to any ghost account........
Re: closed offer by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2013
Re: closed offer by chuksvoice: 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2013
nani.666:
good point... if you're really looking for profit why not purchase the laptop from them and sell to us ? u can add your access fee to it (making N11,500).. we can meet and deal...that sounds better..if you're really not a scammer i suggest you do that...no one will pay any access fee to any ghost account........

Well, you made a good suggestion. However, you should know i have other things that i am financially committed to. This informed the reason i decided to take this approach.
Thank you
Re: closed offer by coretechng1(m): 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2013
Why is it difficult giving your shop address so people can come and buy from you there?

By the way we have this for sale.
Browse the Internet at a dangerous speed on GLO,MTN,Airtel and Etisalat.Just insert your SIM into this router.No need for MODEM,JUST SIM ONLY.Hehe!!!! Very cool for Offices,Homes and Cafes that need serious speed.
It also has 4LAN ports.It has 3 powerful antennas for wireless networks!!

1.We have this super fast SIM router.

2.Do not get tied down.Both wired and wireless connection.

3.Three powerful antennas for good reception and transmission.

4.Plug and play.Just insert your SIM and you are LIVE online.

5.Four LAN ports.

6.Works with ALL network SIM card.

Pick it up at
Coretech Products and Services
2nd Floor,Victory Plaza
57 Awolowo Way,ikeja,Lagos

Re: closed offer by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2013
chuksvoice:

Thank you for this question, the seller is based in Delta state. I bought mine, pictures above, which i later sold at a profit. I didnt meet the seller face2face, i called him and made payment to his bank acct and the laptop was shipped within 2 days to me. Am only trying to share this info with a profit in mind, 'thats all'
Oga u didn't buy anything! U got those pictures from google! Or u want me to post thoase exact same pics? Which kind scammer be dz one? U don't even know how to lie gan. Ode
Re: closed offer by AskProf: 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
mikelreal: Oga u didn't buy anything! U got those pictures from google! Or u want me to post thoase exact same pics? Which kind scammer be dz one? U don't even know how to lie gan. Ode

YES, you are very correct... He is such a disgusting & abysmally incompetent amateur...

Just check out this link...

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/camira/laptops/hp-mini-210-vivienne-tam-designer-butterfly-laptop/1023181744

1 Like

Re: closed offer by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 19, 2013
Re: closed offer by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2013
[quote author=mikelreal] checkin all ur threads on NL and they re all d same, fraud. d day they will catch u eh
Re: closed offer by chuksvoice: 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2013
mikelreal: Oga u didn't buy anything! U got those pictures from google! Or u want me to post thoase exact same pics? Which kind scammer be dz one? U don't even know how to lie gan. Ode

I didnt say i took the pictures my self. You are only making conclusions base on semantics. You are inferring that i said that. Those are sample pictures of the exact laptops am talking abt. You call people names without checking ur facts, i do not want to condescend to ur level, this is classless.
Re: closed offer by nani667: 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2013
lol...and little by little...the truth surfaces
Re: closed offer by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2013
chuksvoice:

I didnt say i took the pictures my self. You are only making conclusions base on semantics. You are inferring that i said that. Those are sample pictures of the exact laptops am talking abt. You call people names without checking ur facts, i do not want to condescend to ur level, this is classless.
go tru all ur threads eh oga.. y is it dat pple keep calln u a scammer?? that means somethin is definitly wrong with you. i wonder why this account is still active. mind u i ve got ur pictures on facebook. lemme just hear 1 fraud complain concernin u. You go hear am. If u dont know how to do business stay out of it.. bye
Re: closed offer by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2013
nani.666:
lol...and little by little...the truth surfaces
lol can u imagine. of all sample pictures it is d one that will look as if he took it himself dat he used
Re: closed offer by chuksvoice: 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2013
[quote author=mikelreal][/quote]

Well, have u heard the statement, 'some hands wins, some hands loose?'
Or no risk, no reward?, or no venture, no success?
Those threads are based on research i made, most of them are met great skeptism similar to yours and occassioned by the kind of society we found ourselves. However, none could accuse me of scamming them, that still stands.
Re: closed offer by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2013
lol dats because they were all wise enough to back out. uv not seen d ryt fool yet dats why
Re: closed offer by chuksvoice: 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2013
mikelreal: lol dats because they were all wise enough to back out. uv not seen d ryt fool yet dats why

if you think i have dealt with no one on this forum without any issue, you must be mistaken. At this, juncture, i think it would be wise to withdraw this offer. The name calling, arguments and counter arguments has defeated it purpose. I do not wish to join issues with anyone. I've learnt my lessons and understand this approach did not meet the accepted standard of doing business, and apologise for creating wrong impressions on many noble minds. I clearly state that this is not an admission of guilt but an admittance of taking a wrong approach which hitherto stirred up unheathy controversies. I found this statement of apology necessary to douse suspicions raised and promise to conduct my business in an appropriate manner next time.

Thank you all
Re: closed offer by chuksvoice: 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
@mikelreal
I would advise you learn how to address other in a respectful manner. We've never met before but the way you have addressed me thus far is unbecoming of a gentleman
Re: closed offer by AskProf: 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2013
I'm interested in the offer but only and only on one condition:

Upon delivery to me of your mentioned item, I undertake to pay the sum of Naira 16,500.00 (Sixteen Thousand & Five Hundred Naira ONLY).

However, I'm willing to make FULL payment upfront, to someone with a verifiable ID & ADDRESS whom you will nominate and is agreeable to me.

I await your response.
Re: closed offer by chuksvoice: 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2013
AskProf: I'm interested in the offer but only and only on one condition:

Upon delivery to me of your mentioned item, I undertake to pay the sum of Naira 16,500.00 (Sixteen Thousand & Five Hundred Naira ONLY).

However, I willing to make FULL payment upfront, to someone with a verifiable ID & ADDRESS whom you will nominate and is agreeable to me.

I await your response.

If mikelreal can volunteer, maybe we can deal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solar Power Bank Now In Lagos, Nigeria. / Iphone 6+ For Sale At Affordable Price!! / Used Mint Blackberry Q10 White For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.