Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,392 members, 7,881,425 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:16 PM

Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship (33485 Views)

Which One Of These Statement Hurts You Most ? / Which Statement Hurts Most In A Relationship? / Which Statement Hurts Most In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship by samuelkaykay(m): 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
i am expecting any of the above soon.
Re: Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship by greatgod2012(f): 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2013
None can really get to me, because, if anyone had told me any of that, he would have realised hes the one that is really missing out! And he will be regretting by now and beyond.

2 Likes

Re: Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship by Desdola(m): 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2013
None of the above
Re: Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship by zumarock9(m): 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2013
hve nt had others nut no too has bein said to me,

goodbye is the hardest word to say. And it hurts like hell
Re: Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship by Mayany(m): 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2013
Being compared to an ex hurts,and oooohhhh u came tooo sooon,Or Let's just be friends after a long relationship
Re: Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship by badmeat(m): 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2013
I'm on my period!angry

2 Likes

Re: Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship by skyluv2000(m): 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2013
Well to me that no 8, is more pathetic and didgusting, imaging where someone dumps you for another, man that is the height oooo.
Re: Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship by DonaldGenes(m): 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2013
oh boy number (5) bad passssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship by igemi(f): 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2013
Re: Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship by traffickz(m): 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2013
Allan shearer !
Re: Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship by DonaldGenes(m): 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2013
for your minddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Re: Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship by DonaldGenes(m): 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2013
bad meat: I'm on my period!angry
i loathe that wordddddddddddddddddddddddddd like crasy.feeling like to puke
Re: Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship by nodullin(m): 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2013
Re: Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship by speak2cent(m): 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2013
8..... But to me, none will be hurt cos human being are bound to do worst even at the least expected time. Those who have been hurted will understand better what am saying.

1 Like

Re: Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship by sureteeboy(m): 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2013
No 8, 7, 6, 5.
Not forgetting to add number 1, 2, 3, and 4 also.
Re: Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship by Mayany(m): 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2013
gush and u say Y did u come arround? Y not wait until its Ova?Ladies take note Guys don't like dat shit oooo
Re: Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship by dhalizm: 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2013
For the novice, maybe all. For experienced, None!

2 Likes

Re: Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship by Agybabe(f): 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2013
3 is too strong

...I wish I never met you
...don't be a fool

Thank God I've never been told any.
Re: Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2013
"I wish you were more like [insert person partner hates here]"
Re: Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2013
No 8 and 3
Re: Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship by chunny01(m): 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2013
Telling a girl dat she is 2 cheap 2 get should be included
Re: Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship by beckyomas(f): 10:14pm On Jul 19, 2013
[b][/b]
speak2cent: 8..... But to me, none will be hurt cos human being are bound to do worst even at the least expected time. Those who have been HURTED will understand better what am saying.
:ohurted? For real?
Re: Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship by Excellentspirit(f): 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2013
We are compatible on every side,buh I suggest we call it a quit bc God did not approve our union. I wish u well. Goodbye. #tears. Those words HURTS like hell embarassed
Re: Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2013
marialucia: Which Statement Hurts Most in a Relationship?

1) It's over between us
2) Goodbye
3) I never loved you
4) I was just playing you
5) You are not good in bed
6) I was just toying you
7) I was in love with someone else.
8. You were the worst thing that ever happened to me
9) I was in the relationship cause of sex

Which do you think Hurt Most?

[size=30pt]I don't give a ratsazz!![/size]...deal with that tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship by lifestyle1(m): 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2013
Re: Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship by lafuria1(m): 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2013
greatgod2012: None can really get to me, because, if anyone had told me any of that, he would have realised hes the one that is really missing out! And he will be regretting by now and beyond.
Trying to be strong right, it ain't that easy because if you are that fantastic, why did he leave.
Re: Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship by Usen9c(m): 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2013
dat wat hurt me most
Re: Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship by Goldenheart(m): 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2013
I am now a born again..... D;

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am In Love With An Older Lady / 6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men / His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.