Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,951 members, 7,973,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 12:44 PM

NDLEA Arrests 2 With 2.615kg Cocaine In Ceramics, Buttons At MMIA - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests 2 With 2.615kg Cocaine In Ceramics, Buttons At MMIA (8657 Views)

Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport / NDLEA Arrests Journalist, 5 Other Suspected Drug Traffickers At MMIA / NDLEA Arrests 2 China-bound Passengers With 89 Debit Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 With 2.615kg Cocaine In Ceramics, Buttons At MMIA by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 19, 2013
Tolexander: Ah ah!

This is worse than very bad.
Many days are for the thief while a day is for the owner.

If we try employing the malaysian way of dealing with the drug pushers, it may lead to genocide.

grin grin grin grin ;Dlolzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 With 2.615kg Cocaine In Ceramics, Buttons At MMIA by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 19, 2013
I wonder why these set of people love drug trafficking like this...SMH.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 With 2.615kg Cocaine In Ceramics, Buttons At MMIA by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 19, 2013
Intrepid!:
It appears news items, no matter how trivial, which paint Igbos in bad light are given prominence on this forum. This extremely shallow and disappointing trend needs to stop, and quickly too.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 With 2.615kg Cocaine In Ceramics, Buttons At MMIA by 0monnakoda: 11:33am On Jul 19, 2013
Mr O gbona and Mr Shi'di-Oke

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 With 2.615kg Cocaine In Ceramics, Buttons At MMIA by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 19, 2013
Nawa for igbo people and money Nawa for igbo people and money

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 With 2.615kg Cocaine In Ceramics, Buttons At MMIA by Burger01(m): 11:51am On Jul 19, 2013
Ha Ha!! Wish MOD dey hide posts like this Na plantain

Oh, I see.. Sorry my brother. Continue to hide the 'hidables'

sad

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 With 2.615kg Cocaine In Ceramics, Buttons At MMIA by yoged(m): 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2013
Na wa oooooo. I still don't get it, with the way people are being caught, some will still have the mind. And get themself involve with drug bizz. Are they dump or 1 babalawo dey fool dem.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 With 2.615kg Cocaine In Ceramics, Buttons At MMIA by onlineresource: 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2013
Na wa ooo...
these people know that its very risky moving drugs and they still do it...
they must be really high...

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 With 2.615kg Cocaine In Ceramics, Buttons At MMIA by druid06(m): 1:19pm On Jul 19, 2013
2.615KG = 2615grams of pure cocaine.

After mixing with the neccessary chemicals to reduce it's potency and concentration. You might get 15kg of cocaine

This yayo is then good for comsumption.

15kg of cocaine is 15,000gram of cocaine.

1gram of cocaine = $20 ( Street Value )

$20*15,000grams = $300,000

Original price of 2.615KG of cocaine in the amazon jungle of Brazil is about $8,000 even cheaper if you buy the paste form which is not yet potent and sells for about $800 for 1KG. I am not sure why Nigerians buy the already made stuff when you can purchase the paste form which is cheaper and very easy to bypass customs and naqs detection. The reason is probably they don't have adequate laboratories in Nigeria to convert the paste form of cocaine into the end product.

Gain = $300,000 - $8,000 = $292, 000

Profit = $292, 000

Profit in Naira = $ 292, 000* 156 = # 45, 552, 000

#45, 552, 000 - Miscellaneous expensive like the bribery of custom official/naqs and transport ( Flight from Brazil to Lagos ) would be about #10,000,000

Total end profit = 35, 552, 000 Naira

And they say crime doesn't pay.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 With 2.615kg Cocaine In Ceramics, Buttons At MMIA by linearity: 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2013
Is Nigeria a hard drug consuming country or is it a producer or just a hub?

My understanding of the movement or services and goods is that; if a country is a consumer of that product, then the traffic will be import oriented and if a country is an exporter, then the traffic will be export oriented.

As one watch these drug traffickers, if they are not catching someone exporting these drugs, they will be catching someone importing them to/from the same Countries..it will not be surprising to met importer/exporter on the same plane.

Are we a drug consuming or exporting Nation or just a trafficking hub to other African Countries? One would think that it will make more sense for these importers/exporters to meet locally and exchange their products instead of the long trip and risk of boarding a plane...

just thinking loudly here, I have no pound in this fight...Thanks NDLEA for an outstanding job!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 With 2.615kg Cocaine In Ceramics, Buttons At MMIA by Intrepid1(m): 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2013
Moderators, if you know tribal-sensitive posts are going to spawn a lot of 'unacceptable' comments maybe you gods should refrain from placing them on the front page. I see no reason why my last comment was banned though. No reason whatsoever.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 With 2.615kg Cocaine In Ceramics, Buttons At MMIA by druid06(m): 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
linearity: Is Nigeria a hard drug consuming country or is it a producer or just a hub?

My understanding of the movement or services and goods is that; if a country is a consumer of that product, then the traffic will be import oriented and if a country is an exporter, then the traffic will be export oriented.

As one watch these drug traffickers, if they are not catching someone exporting these drugs, they will be catching someone importing them to/from the same Countries..it will not be surprising to met importer/exporter on the same plane.

Are we a drug consuming or exporting Nation or just a trafficking hub to other African Countries? One would think that it will make more sense for these importers/exporters to meet locally and exchange their products instead of the long trip and risk of boarding a plane...

just thinking loudly here, I have no pound in this fight...Thanks NDLEA for an outstanding job!

We're most likely a trafficking hub to other areas in Africa like S.A, Kenya, Ghana where they're notorious for illicit drugs consumption.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 With 2.615kg Cocaine In Ceramics, Buttons At MMIA by Stonekay(m): 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2013
Nairalanders! Pls any idea to get my post immediately initiated for people to view and share their opinions....Any help?
Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 With 2.615kg Cocaine In Ceramics, Buttons At MMIA by niyiebione: 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2013
After d arrest dey should find them jor ooo
Pls u people should pack well jor
Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 With 2.615kg Cocaine In Ceramics, Buttons At MMIA by coastalqueen: 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2013
Lilimax: Should I say that certain crimes are associated and perculiar with certain tribes in Naija
On reading the caption, I've already known where they will come from grin
I just clicked to satisfy my curiosity and I was not wrong shocked.

Naija, which way angry??

Before una go murder me o, I am an Igbo lady oo cool
I just aired my view wink
Well so is Incest with the west. You know, this one Nigeria thing would never work because of people like you and majority of the westerners who claim to be accomodating wheras they are very tribalistic.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 With 2.615kg Cocaine In Ceramics, Buttons At MMIA by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
coastal queen:
Well so is Incest with the west. You know, this one Nigeria thing would never work because of people like you and majority of the westerners who claim to be accomodating wheras they are very tribalistic.
@mammy water Queen. Who even wants it to work afterall?
Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 With 2.615kg Cocaine In Ceramics, Buttons At MMIA by 360command: 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2013
Lilimax: Should I say that certain crimes are associated and perculiar with certain tribes in Naija
On reading the caption, I've already known where they will come from grin
I just clicked to satisfy my curiosity and I was not wrong shocked.

Naija, which way angry??

Before una go murder me o, I am an Igbo lady oo cool
I just aired my view wink

phucking girl.. reading your post makes me believe u r one of those who judge the book by the cover. even if u were a judge and because a person has been tagged as a criminal, u already know what judgement you will give onto that person without hearing the criminals case. even if you know, why dont you kip it to yourself. *I do not think you are an Igbo girl. if you are, you seem to have lost your roots*
Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 With 2.615kg Cocaine In Ceramics, Buttons At MMIA by sobastical: 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2013
druid06: 2.615KG = 2615grams of pure cocaine.

After mixing with the neccessary chemicals to reduce it's potency and concentration. You might get 15kg of cocaine

This yayo is then good for comsumption.

15kg of cocaine is 15,000gram of cocaine.

1gram of cocaine = $20 ( Street Value )

$20*15,000grams = $300,000

Original price of 2.615KG of cocaine in the amazon jungle of Brazil is about $8,000 even cheaper if you buy the paste form which is not yet potent and sells for about $800 for 1KG. I am not sure why Nigerians buy the already made stuff when you can purchase the paste form which is cheaper and very easy to bypass customs and naqs detection. The reason is probably they don't have adequate laboratories in Nigeria to convert the paste form of cocaine into the end product.

Gain = $300,000 - $8,000 = $292, 000

Profit = $292, 000

Profit in Naira = $ 292, 000* 156 = # 45, 552, 000

#45, 552, 000 - Miscellaneous expensive like the bribery of custom official/naqs and transport ( Flight from Brazil to Lagos ) would be about #10,000,000

Total end profit = 35, 552, 000 Naira

And they say crime doesn't pay.

Ye! Oluwa oooo, see analysis break down oo... Talking from experience abi wetin persin go call this one?

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 With 2.615kg Cocaine In Ceramics, Buttons At MMIA by UceeGod: 11:07pm On Jul 19, 2013
worse still these guys believe they'r hustling

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 With 2.615kg Cocaine In Ceramics, Buttons At MMIA by gboyetade: 4:22am On Jul 20, 2013
so they even search PPeople coming in
Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 With 2.615kg Cocaine In Ceramics, Buttons At MMIA by 0monnakoda: 6:57am On Jul 28, 2013
Mr O n gbona!
Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 With 2.615kg Cocaine In Ceramics, Buttons At MMIA by Nobody: 4:57am On Jul 29, 2013
Kwe Kwe . . . . . . Nu lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bus Conductor And Policeman Fight Over Bus Settlement In Akowonjo, Lagos / Presidential Election: No NYSC Member Was Beaten To Death - NYSC / Man Killed Friend Over Okada Proceeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.