Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,293 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:06 AM

Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures (39046 Views)

Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos / New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke / “Lesbians After Us” – Nollywood Twin Sisters, Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by jagudaman: 12:23am On Jul 19, 2013
Check out these twins Chidinma & Chidiebere known for their seductive pics and roles

http://www.jaguda.com/2013/07/18/nollywood-twins-chidinma-and-chidiebere-aneke-release-hot-pictures/

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by Afam4eva(m): 12:25am On Jul 19, 2013
The Aneke twins are back...

But come ooo. When i was growing up, people took pictures and kept them in a photo album and show visitors when they come calling but these days, people take pictures and show the whole world.

11 Likes

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by free2ryhme: 12:41am On Jul 19, 2013
One question:

Wetin dem dey find ??
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by lertee(f): 1:00am On Jul 19, 2013
Who are they?

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by HARDEYLEKE(m): 1:03am On Jul 19, 2013
lertee: Who are they?
Google Is The Best Answer

1 Like

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 19, 2013
Even with heavy makeup they still look ugly

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by Double194(m): 2:15am On Jul 19, 2013
Bleaching Cream don dey work for una small small ooh

1 Like

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by joyli: 3:21am On Jul 19, 2013
winkNice pics wink wink
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by Creamychic(f): 4:15am On Jul 19, 2013
rafhell: Even with heavy makeup they still look ugly
lol
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by Nobody: 5:01am On Jul 19, 2013
Love the last pic..they look great..
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by IAMBREEZY: 5:57am On Jul 19, 2013
NICE
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by Bibol(f): 7:21am On Jul 19, 2013
Worris this for God's sake? angry

1 Like

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by Danhumprey: 7:30am On Jul 19, 2013
Mehn! They look terribly f'ugly! The 2nd pix look like the girl is about to answer the call of nature. See the expression on her face.
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 19, 2013
Front page go soon see this one
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by Ivynwa(f): 8:14am On Jul 19, 2013
The middle picture with one of them sitting legs apart isn't very feminine.

Good carriage, my girls----good carriage.
You gotta carry that body like a lady. The first pics with the bags isn't bad though they would have looked better holding the bags downward instead of over their shoulders but they struck a good pose after all.
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by tellwisdom: 8:50am On Jul 19, 2013
Mgbekes cool

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by pheyikemi: 8:58am On Jul 19, 2013
Here they are with d same forced facial expression, I've really missed seeing their pictures grin grin . I fink I'm beginning to like 'em. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 19, 2013
These wowo girls no Dey tire?
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by goldfish80(m): 9:06am On Jul 19, 2013
Which one is Chidinma, which one is chidiebere? undecided
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by Rooneyboy(m): 9:09am On Jul 19, 2013
Airforce1: See dia mouth

Dis girls go sabi give head embarassed

Bad Boi with a rotten mind grin
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by Rooneyboy(m): 9:11am On Jul 19, 2013
Ivynwa: The middle picture with one of them sitting legs apart isn't very feminine.

Are u a reverend sister
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by TexasCowboy(m): 9:11am On Jul 19, 2013
Dang! Those are the hottest pairs of thighs and legs I've seen on any woman! ***already having a b0ner*** jeez! shocked
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by ruffbob(m): 9:26am On Jul 19, 2013
Thank God for photo editing if not how will dis twins I see every worship day in church here in Enugu become so polished and I Hope that my Pastor is not seeing this

1 Like

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by micki83(m): 9:30am On Jul 19, 2013
Hehehe! They might not be Aiashwarya Rai in d face department,but their bodies aint bad...and I think they're pretty good at interpreting roles on screen.dem don dey fine small small sha. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by LesbianBoy(m): 9:33am On Jul 19, 2013
ruffbob: Thank God for photo editing if not how will dis twins I see every worship day in church here in Enugu become so polished and I Hope that my Pastor is not seeing this
Are they still virgins
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by Chimerase(m): 10:37am On Jul 19, 2013
Nwa una wash hand for ground worwor choi!! angry
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 19, 2013
WTF is this?? Even with the extreme photoshop, make up and all, they still look a hot mess! eewww....

The last pic is nice though smiley
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 19, 2013
Texas.Cowboy:
Dang! Those are the hottest pairs of thighs and legs I've seen on any woman! ***already having a b0ner*** jeez! shocked
I hope you're being sarcastic undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by Nomski0(f): 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2013
They look cute especially with those amazing hips
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures by kunlesehan(m): 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2013
rafhell: Even with heavy makeup they still look ugly

pls giv em a break

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption / Hushpuppi's Baby Mama, Miss Sho: "You Will Regret Calling Me A Nobody" / Olamide Shares Chrismas Photo With His Son "Milliano"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.