Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:42 AM

We Want Osaze Back!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / We Want Osaze Back!!! (878 Views)

Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back / Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Want Osaze Back!!! by Nextworldnx(m): 2:17am On Jul 19, 2013
This is our Message to Keshi

Despite all that has happened, I still believe that it is about time that keshi listened to the majority of Nigerians and bring back our "Boy" Osaze, atleast if not for anything but to give him his last chance to make amends at the world Cup before he finally hang his booths. I mean, he is better off than Shola Ameobi(who wouldn't have given a damn about us if England had Capped him) whose name is on the List Keshi just released.

Many of us still haven't Forgiven him since that 2012 Nations Cup qualifier against Guinea here in Abuja, but we should not forget that he had never failed or disappointed us prior to that time(2010 world Cup qualifier against Tunisia, where every other player was embarrassing himself on the pitch, osaze made sure we had goals), infact, he was the most cool-headed, committed and loyal member of the SE. He was always around for matches and atleast scored some crucial goals when needed.

I beg of u, I am not related to him in anyway to become is mouth-piece, I just love him and his style of play(his goal against CIV at beijeng 2008 Olympics readily comes to mind) and I believe strongly that he has a major role to play in the world Cup. Therefore, I am turning to the social media, hoping that my voice and that of those that still want to see Osaze in SE(atleast till 2014) should be heard and Keshi should please consider him since he has apologized.

This is the time he need his Country more, exactly now that his Club has rejected him and other Clubs are offering peanuts for his Services. If keshi still throws his weight behind Musa and Ideye, then he should afford Osaze his last chance.

Mods please frontPage, keshi must see this as the wish of Nigerians.

WE WANT OSAZE BACK!!!
Re: We Want Osaze Back!!! by phecs: 5:20am On Jul 19, 2013
Let's pls stop this act of recyclin players!!!osaze tyme has passed!we re in a new era of recruitin new players frm our league!stop being sentimental here!and what do u mean majority of nigeria want him?pls gt ur fact right!why didn't u say we want Garba lawal#brotherbrothertin#
Re: We Want Osaze Back!!! by kayalcomp: 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2013
Osaze was a committed player for the super eagle. Nobody is perfect. Anybody can make mistake, maybe through utterance. But when one realizes his errors and apoligize, he should be forgiven and accepted. Though he might have offended some people, he should be forgven and given chance in the super eagle. The lad Sure has some roles to dish out if given chance in the super eagle.
Re: We Want Osaze Back!!! by Nextworldnx(m): 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
phecs: Let's pls stop this act of recyclin players!!!osaze tyme has passed!we re in a new era of recruitin new players frm our league!stop being sentimental here!and what do u mean majority of nigeria want him?pls gt ur fact right!why didn't u say we want Garba lawal#brotherbrothertin#

Am not saying he should come and remain forever, am only saying that he still has a Major role to play for us between now and the world cup and after dat, let him retire. For Bleep sake he is 32! Do u know what experience is dat, u think we won't benefit from that experience in d world cup next year? Smh
Re: We Want Osaze Back!!! by Rossikk(m): 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2013
Can these Osaze's black slaves please shut the fck up and let us hear something??

The way these cotton pickers carry on, you'd think ''Osaze'' was the highest goalscorer for the Eagles in history, yet he's only scored like 9 goals in 12 years or something. So what is so special about ''Osaze''? Even Martins and Yakubu have higher scoring records, yet there is no clamour to get Martins or Yak back in the team.

I guess they are not mixed-race, so cannot be ''our special boys''.

smfh
Re: We Want Osaze Back!!! by 419nigga(m): 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
Nextworldnx:

Am not saying he should come and remain forever, am only saying that he still has a Major role to play for us between now and the world cup and after dat, let him retire. For Bleep sake he is 32! Do u know what experience is dat, u think we won't benefit from that experience in d world cup next year? Smh
pls dude...ronaldinho is 33 why didn't Brazil call him back...osaze isn't as brilliant an as spectacular as u nigerians paint him to be....hin tym don pass...let's moved on! When he was there wetin hin do? Wetin hin win? He complains, destroys the teams spirit and is really disrespectful which is really bad for this current crop of players we have now...remember one bad egg (aw den dey take tawk dt proverb sef?? [quote author=Nextworldnx]
Why didn't Italy go back for di natale....he's their best striker after balotelli....but all the same they went ahead with el sharaawy and gilardino....pls football luving Nigerians move on!! Thank yu!
Re: We Want Osaze Back!!! by sambos994(m): 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2013
Who is we?
Re: We Want Osaze Back!!! by Kog45(m): 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2013
Whyare we always sentimental when it comes to super eagles selection.Stephen Keshi is the super eagles coach and he has every right to call any player that can fit into his team.To be candid,osase is a wonderful player but not in Keshi plan for now.Did u guys realised that Osase,Yakubu,Taiye Taiwo were among the first set of players that prosecuted first round of AFCON qualifying matches.The big question we should ask ourselves is this: what are the reason for dropping Osase,Yakubu and Taiwo prior to afcon 2013.Did you realised,the dropping of these players paved way for our qualification which we eventually won.On Ameobi,Keshi said this guy is a team leader on and off the field.He needed somebody to do that which he see in Ameobi(let wait&see).Please let Keshi do his work and for Osase fans,Osase will soon be back in Eagle when he fit into Keshi plan.But for now,he should rebuild his image in his club and he should ask player like Mikel how he was able to survive at a big club like chelsea for good 7years.
Re: We Want Osaze Back!!! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2013
you want osaze back?
the player that west brom are trying to kick out of the team?
the player that hardly got playing time last season?
the player that west brom intentionally left behind when the team went on summer tour?
the player that is nearly clocking 30 years old?
the stubborn who has caused drama in BOTH club AND country?

if you still think, yes (even when we have players like nsofor who are younger and can still prove themselves)then you need to go to rehab. simple and short

(1) (Reply)

Oboabona Moves To Turkey / I Feel Proud To Be A Nigerian, I Feel Blessed To Be A Deltan" -blessing Okagbare / 14-year-old Chelsea Kid At Under-17 World Cup Wants To Be Best In World By 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.