Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:52 PM

Governors Shun Economic Council For Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Shun Economic Council For Amaechi (13725 Views)

Niger-Delta Governors Shun Alamieyeseigha's Burial / APC Governors Shun Progressive Governors Forum / Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Shun Economic Council For Amaechi by aesola: 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2013
I think each state subject need to ask their governor if amechi is more important than their own state respectively. bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Governors Shun Economic Council For Amaechi by landinfo: 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2013
Over 50 studentz & 7 teachers were killed in Adamawa state BUT all these guvnorz (Hypocritez) didn't pay any SOLIDARITY visit...APC the so-called MESSIANIC parti/saviour, we dey wash una o wellu wellu.
Ha na now i jus see say na TINUBOOT newspaper & they cum even add additional LIE say na 10000 youthz wen their nos no reach 1000....hmm
abu12:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/governors-shun-economic-council-to-visit-amaechi/
Re: Governors Shun Economic Council For Amaechi by martinbillings: 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2013
Zamfara State Deputy Governor Mukhtar Anka advised Amaechi to discuss (sorry Plead) with the President so that we can find a way out of this crisis.
Re: Governors Shun Economic Council For Amaechi by nijanigga: 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2013
musiwa33: that is not correct story. I watch online .. only 5 governor went to meet him , and they clearly told him that he should go and settle his problem with Jonathan and discuss the issue . they did not go there to support amachie. they went there to tell him to settle his problem with jonathan.

This guy's brain is dead and those liking him. 'They did not go there to support Amechie..." These guy is a living dead.
Re: Governors Shun Economic Council For Amaechi by martinbillings: 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
mapet: My brother, I had given up on finding a brain in NL till I encountered your write-up. Kudos to you jare.

It would seem people have comprehension problem. When they talk about deep concern on security issues, calling on the IG and the moral authority of president Jonathan to restore confidence in the state, it is "jaw-dropping" that people think it means go and beg Jonathan OMG, Generation of Dullards!!!

You are one of the dullards and do you know y? I will tell you. Whether it means go and beg him or brief him, it really doesn't matter, but what matters from what i gathered from the govs speech is that Amaechi have not even briefed the president on what is happening in Rivers State, and he goes around telling people like you that GEJ is his problem. The Gov said GEJ is their leader which means he is also Amaechi's leader. Nobody will solve your problem till you tell them that you have one. Please Amaechi go to Abuja and discuss.
Re: Governors Shun Economic Council For Amaechi by landinfo: 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2013
mapet: My brother, I had given up on finding a brain in NL
OMG, Generation of Dullards!!!

...den if u claim to hav the BRAIN of billgatez, shakespeare or mayb u are a grammarian, u shld know meanin of the statement u made...
So i will ASK u dis kweshion:
Pray tell us WHICH "generation of DULLARDz" does ur mother/father, sistas/bros, or children belong to ehn?
I await ur riply o
Re: Governors Shun Economic Council For Amaechi by ddeola: 1:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
Nice move !
Re: Governors Shun Economic Council For Amaechi by size38: 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2013
No body hates Amaechi apart from those who plan to make Rivers state ungovernable for him. Infact, Amaechi has support from d grass root. Those who went to Airport are normal paid and rented individuals that are jobless roaming d street of port harcourt. Can any gainfully employed person allow him/her self to be used like that? The answer is NO.
Re: Governors Shun Economic Council For Amaechi by Jomark(m): 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2013
musiwa33: that is not correct story. I watch online .. only 5 governor went to meet him , and they clearly told him that he should go and settle his problem with Jonathan and discuss the issue . they did not go there to support amachie. they went there to tell him to settle his problem with jonathan.
i also saw you at the meeting through the video too...see how you dey support umblella woman called patience
Re: Governors Shun Economic Council For Amaechi by Jomark(m): 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
emk4lif: Trust The Nation to try and make it look like the govs deliberately shunned d NEC meeting, Gov Fayemi said clearly yesterday that they were not denigrating the NEC meeting, they also pointedly and diplomatically asked amaechi to reconcile with GEj....also the sponsored youths at the airport were not up to a 1000 talkless of 10000 ...trash and biased reporting
madam ass licker...keep licking umblella's nyash
Re: Governors Shun Economic Council For Amaechi by anddy4sunny: 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
dat man call wike or wat is his cannot adress ASUU strike but go about disgracing himself with elected governor wat a fool?
Re: Governors Shun Economic Council For Amaechi by Jomark(m): 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2013
spacebus: Amaechi,a word is enough for the wise..go and beg bros Jona even tho your political career has ended grin
my heart bleeds when young minds like you support evils of our leaders. If you were the governor, would you succomb to an illiterate woman just cuz she is the first lady...Jonathan will learn of the harms his old woman has caused him in 2015...won't waste my vote on that doll called jona
Re: Governors Shun Economic Council For Amaechi by Jomark(m): 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
ATM-CARD:
.AMAECHI is a sinking man.
and your brain--a sinking one!

1 Like

Re: Governors Shun Economic Council For Amaechi by bencham(m): 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2013
Why wont they be concern with what is happening in Rivers? After all thats where their share of the national cake comes from.
Re: Governors Shun Economic Council For Amaechi by RtFNJ: 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2013
Governors frm d west has foresight.. Dey v seen wot is to come.. But sorry its too late 4 amaechi to apologise.
Re: Governors Shun Economic Council For Amaechi by Ahasco(m): 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2013
By the way, some governors might just thought, what's the meeting for? Is Nigeria not broke already?[/quote]

Come ya oga if u know sabi write good english u beta speak or write wetin u sabi instead of abusing the english grammar elede
Re: Governors Shun Economic Council For Amaechi by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2013
lucenzo: Enough of this Amaechi talk, when is chelsea playing man utd next season undecided
dats my guy.
Re: Governors Shun Economic Council For Amaechi by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2013
All dis governor this governor dat,jona no euen get their tym.
Re: Governors Shun Economic Council For Amaechi by Expensiveman: 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2013
Amaechi is God ordain so do not touch. U heard
Re: Governors Shun Economic Council For Amaechi by RtFNJ: 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
Jomark if GEJ is a doll, wot den should I call U.. U r even worst dan an ordinary market woman on d street.. If I may ask, wot have U and ur father contributed to this country,or even ur small village, u r here callin someone who has given u security,power,etc. B careful
Re: Governors Shun Economic Council For Amaechi by Charbless(m): 10:09am On Jul 20, 2013
la Capri:
Some people go soon develop high blood pressure for Rivers state matter.
Did they 4get to talk about the 2 female corpers dat wia set Ablaze in Rivers state? #dumbAsses

1 Like

Re: Governors Shun Economic Council For Amaechi by mapet: 12:52pm On Jul 21, 2013
Brainless irritant. I consider it worthless a venture to check if you exist
Nairaland=info:

...den if u claim to hav the BRAIN of billgatez, shakespeare or mayb u are a grammarian, u shld know meanin of the statement u made...
So i will ASK u dis kweshion:
Pray tell us WHICH "generation of DULLARDz" does ur mother/father, sistas/bros, or children belong to ehn?
I await ur riply o
Re: Governors Shun Economic Council For Amaechi by mapet: 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2013
In your sub-kindergarten reasoning, you're evn complicating the ignorance being perpertrated on this thread the more with your analysis.

Many of you will harly pass a basic aptitude test centered on simple reasoning.

Get the issue right,and also to all who have chosen to be misguided like you. The Security sitauation in PH is far more than any beef btw GEJ-PEJ vs. Amaechi. The worrying situation where there is total breakdown of law and other, the likely consequent effect on the state, the people and the consequent spill-over effect it might have on ther states and the nation is what needs to be addressed and nipped in the bud. When a state commissioner of Police, all the apparatus of police, Bipi and his gang.....and many more can brazzenly try to control a state other than the governor, then anarchy is knocking. This is beyond Amaechi. The officee is bigger than the individual and the sanctity of the officce must be preserved. The danger is that if sanity is not returned to the security of the state, then any governor is not safe. Under our watchful look, gov. Ngige was kidnapped by a state commissioner of police, and then this is happening........

Don't you dullards thinks this is more of primary concern? In your rationing going to beg seems normal rather than reminding the presidency of what it ought to do? It is a legitimate right of citizens in PH to be producted with adequate security provided by the urity apparatus which the presidency controls.

This is more than a "Amaechi's problem". This is a monster that is affecting us all and that's the concern of the governors........
martinbillings: You are one of the dullards and do you know y? I will tell you. Whether it means go and beg him or brief him, it really doesn't matter, but what matters from what i gathered from the govs speech is that Amaechi have not even briefed the president on what is happening in Rivers State, and he goes around telling people like you that GEJ is his problem. The Gov said GEJ is their leader which means he is also Amaechi's leader. Nobody will solve your problem till you tell them that you have one. Please Amaechi go to Abuja and discuss.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NLC To Resolve ASUU/FG Face-off / Psychiatric Test To Be Conducted On Serving Policemen, Recruits – IGP / Why Hon Chukwuma Umeoji Is The Right Man To Succeed Governor Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.