Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,866 members, 7,879,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:30 AM

( Photos) Check Out Mo'nique's Dramatic Weight Loss. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ( Photos) Check Out Mo'nique's Dramatic Weight Loss. (1306 Views)

Emeka Ike's Divorce Takes A Dramatic Turn As New Revelations Are Made / Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner / Toyin Aimakhu Releases New Breath-taking Photos..check On It!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

( Photos) Check Out Mo'nique's Dramatic Weight Loss. by bankyblue(m): 6:30am On Jul 19, 2013

The 45 year old comedienne and Oscar winning actress has lost so much weight over the last few years, going from almost 300pounds to 215pounds. Mo'Nique says she didn't have surgery just good ol' exercise. Below is what she said on a radio programme recently.

"I tweet every morning, my workouts, because I want women to see - especially us big women - that you don’t have to let them cut you and suck it out, you don't have to let them staple you up, you don't have to let them give you a pill, you don't have to let them put a band around your organs. If you put the work in, baby, I promise you, it comes off."

"I am the best Mo'Nique I've ever been in my life right now. And I still have a ways to go. But I feel amazing.

Re: ( Photos) Check Out Mo'nique's Dramatic Weight Loss. by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 19, 2013
wow! This is amazing! cheesy
Re: ( Photos) Check Out Mo'nique's Dramatic Weight Loss. by missvera(f): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
Kip it up madam coolKip it up madam

(1) (Reply)

#bbathechase- Bassey In Naija Naija For Beverly's Birthday Today / Tiwa Savage Blast Editors Of TW Magazine After Being On The Cover (TWEET) / WATCH Video: Tonto Dikeh Talks About She And Wizkid With Legs Opened.... WOW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.