Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,161 members, 7,950,000 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:47 AM

Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? (10401 Views)

A Current Governor Sat On The Floor Why Talking To Atiku / FRESH! PDP Drags Current Governor To Court -naijafire.com / Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by NEMEREM4EVA(m): 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2013
I DEY PARA 4 OUR GOVERNOR.THIEF AFTER ORJI(T.A.ORJI) HIS GENERATION WILL NEVER SEE GOVERNMENT SEAT .AND ALL THE SAINTS SAY 'AMEN'

1 Like

Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Promolysis(m): 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2013
macb: My humble, gentle, determined, no noise making, human and infrastuctural transformer is serving his second term already. "Examplary leader. Senator Liyel Imoke. Silent transfomer.
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2013
Had_one:
MY GUYZ, NO GOVT GIVES DAILY FOOD TO ITS ORDINARY CITEZEN. THE VERY INFRASTRUCTURE WHICH YOU SEEMS NOT TO APPRECIATE IS THE MAIN POINT. YOU POEPLE HAVE THE SAME CASE WITH YOUR TWIN SISTER (KATSINA STATE). THE KATSINA GOVERNOR IS WONDERFULLY PERFORMING BUT MANY PEOPLE DONT APPRECIATE IT.

help me out!

I despise laziness in my life. Tell me the functions of a state govnor if not to provide social amenities to the people. The people in turn should then use the infrastructure to make ends meet.

If T.A Orji built roads in Aba and instituted good sanitation in the city the way Akpabio did it in his state, do u think Aba ppl will be whinning like this? Yet, the residents are even going abt their various jobs. Not to talk of akwa ibom ppl......

Many Nigerian states habour plainly lazy individuals.
No govt in this world puts food directly on the table of the masses OR shares money to anybody( If in doubt, go to UK).

2 Likes

Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by brownlinks(m): 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2013
Hw i wish my amiable Gov Obi 2 go 4 another 4 d relatively peace in Anambra 2 solidify.
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2013
black_beau: I'm from Akwa ibom and yes I would on one condition which I have no intention of saying online to avoid stories that touch the heart

hahahahahahaha.

@OP, its good that Sullivan is on his 2nd term, he should just carry his wahala and go with him. Am itching for fresh air
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2013
gendebs: i might vote for Fashola for road construction and making lagos a bit beautiful compare to what we know lagos for, bt his draconian law, less value for education, useless tree planting i wnt vote for him. My state of origin Ogun. Amosun, d guy is worst than a mistake. Dualising road that cannot be completed in the next 20year. Ogun state is more or less a civil servant state, instead of doing things worth doing. D mumu is dualizin road that i can count the numbers of cars plyin doz roads in a month.

lwkmd
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by AGgal(f): 10:55pm On Jul 19, 2013
Promolysis: you are a pathological liar. I graduated from unical in 2012, most of the visible and laudable project in the state was done by his predessor donald duke. This slowpoke has done virtually nothing in the state. This man is a fraudster right from his dayz as minister of power and steel
Bia nwoke,who gave u d right to say those terrible things abt my governor? U graduated 4rm unical,so? U were simply asked if u can re-elect ur governor,talk about urs and leave ours 4 us.*clicks tongue 4 u*. By d way,i love him because he's under d umblerra!*smiles*
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by beautychoco(f): 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2013
Even if there should be a third time, I will vote Maigida n Kwara. Sai Megida !!
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by folakeojo(f): 11:34pm On Jul 19, 2013
Ajimobi, yes, yes, yes,yes. I could even volunteer to be involved in his campaign for 2nd term for free, yes, dts hw much I lyk him.
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by stpat1(m): 11:36pm On Jul 19, 2013
victorD3: Gov Godswill Akpabio is already in his 2nd term but trust me 90% of people living in Akwa-Ibom state (not people outside AKS that believes all that paid press has to say) cant just wait for his tenure to finish. If he is given another chance (3rd term) it means people will be dying of hunger while treking on a massive and beautify roads.

You should be happy that you have massive and beautiful roads. This is a basic amenity millions of people in this country will give an eye for.

Give the man some credit

2 Likes

Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Meringe(m): 1:10am On Jul 20, 2013
God punish T. A. Orji
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Miracleoluwa: 1:16am On Jul 20, 2013
Abeg no vex...if u knw say aregbe no dey work 4 osun..carry ur president wey just dey talk 4 tv wey no do anything go dre if ehn no go declare aregbe as d boss ova im..mo say d fact if u wnt a unique standard of life,den u av to pay d price i.e demolishn of aux nd shop..diz man dey work no b smal,osun now africa eldorado...ma forefather weY Dey hell fire talk say na aregbe work giv dem transfer to heaven..na so....osun adara o
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Meringe(m): 1:28am On Jul 20, 2013
Meringe: God punish T. A. Orji
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by sexkilzaphull: 1:42am On Jul 20, 2013
prodam: I am loyal to the agenda of the party.
I am willing to support any candidate it brings forth because credibility and competence especially is ensured. It has been like that for the past few years and will continue to be.
Countless projects have been executed and the city has been accorded due encomium both within the country and beyond.
It is no other state but Lagos state, Eko-Ile.
It doesn't matter if am not yoruba or of benin region, I may be from gboko or portiscum.I am a lagosian.

I like people like YOU! For people like you, who have this kind of mindset, may good only follow you! May our lands bring you true progress, happiness and prosperity as you inhabit it, tend it, protect it, grow it, and seek only its good! May the same prayers answer for your ancestral lands, wherever that place is in Nigeria! Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they shall proser that love thee...our land, the beautiful lands of the Yoruba South West is our own Jerusalem, my own Jerusalem. May they prosper that love it and love it! Amen! grin grin grin wink wink
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by sexkilzaphull: 1:54am On Jul 20, 2013
justsayemma: I'm not saying Akpabio shud provide food 4 me,m concerned abt others,he dosent pay salaries regularly,he is busy giving appointment 2 cultist in d state,n bleeping little gals,of whch I heard dat d wife has a hit squad dat eliminate dis gals,he is killing morals in d state,I pity d future of d state.if u c d way he n his cohorts n squandering money,while others r suffering.95 percent of his projects r roads,wat wil a poor man do with it, Dan 2 walk on it.

Guy, I have been reading your posts and others on this thread. Unfortunately, you are a lone voice shouting in the wilderness, people will just not listen after partaking of a corrupt morsel of bread! I had two friends from Akwa Ibom, both girls. One is a tall slim fine chick we dated for a while, the other was a long term GF. They both have not and did not find a job in AKS. One is in Abuja, the other moved to Lagos, then back to AKS and then to Rivers State - no job! They are both graduates. The tall chick told me exactly what you are saying, the girls are being fvcked by the Akpabio and his friends who are close to the money and cornering the billions of the people. She once told me how she was visiting home and maybe she will meet Akpabio or something. So, you are on point, he and his cohorts are just banging the chics, giving them some money and banging them even harder and more, no jobs while he is constructing roads as cover! If you have N 15 B per month averagely, how hard is it to do some project show off? Find a road to construct, tell your commissioner to find Julius Berger, award the road to be constructed in 18 - 24 months, pay a fraction of the billions, lavish the rest on small chics who need food, thugs who will do your bidding, repeat next month! The total number of people is less than 2 M, how hard is that??
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by sexkilzaphull: 2:00am On Jul 20, 2013
ngozievergreen:

help me out!

I despise laziness in my life. Tell me the functions of a state govnor if not to provide social amenities to the people. The people in turn should then use the infrastructure to make ends meet.

If T.A Orji built roads in Aba and instituted good sanitation in the city the way Akpabio did it in his state, do u think Aba ppl will be whinning like this? Yet, the residents are even going abt their various jobs. Not to talk of akwa ibom ppl......

Many Nigerian states habour plainly lazy individuals.
No govt in this world puts food directly on the table of the masses OR shares money to anybody( If in doubt, go to UK).

So your gofernor or gomina nor do anything but you are always crying for cerelac baby food on any news concerning the projects in the South West, their governors, their infrastructure, their superior social, cultural, military and war history and unattainable historical achievements? LWTMB grin grin grin grin I am not surprised, you are one of the in Nigeria ba?

hahahahahahaha.

@OP, its good that Sullivan is on his 2nd term, he should just carry his wahala and go with him. Am itching for fresh air

Laff Wan Tear My Bello ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by sexkilzaphull: 2:07am On Jul 20, 2013
So the summary is this: The following governors have been reported to have failed woefully and should be replaced before every citizen in their state dies of hunger or migrate our of the state to go and burden other state with their wahala:

Peter Obi
Ochendo Theo Orji
Sullivan Chime
Rochas Okorocha
Akpabio

Jonah Jang (LWTMB)
Muritala Nyako
Liyel Imoke

Add the rest abeg before laff go wound person for this thread! grin grin
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Meringe(m): 2:24am On Jul 20, 2013
se.xkilza.phull:
So the summary is this: The following governors have been reported to have failed woefully and should be replaced before every citizen in their state dies of hunger or migrate our of the state to go and burden other state with their wahala:

Peter Obi
Ochendo Theo Orji
Sullivan Chime
Rochas Okorocha
Akpabio

Jonah Jang (LWTMB)
Muritala Nyako
Liyel Imoke

Please remove Owelle Rochas Okorocha from that list. What Rochas has done in 2years, PDP govt of 12years couldn't achieve half of it. Even the blind can see it.
Sincerely, I believe that the total of projects Rochas has completed is far more from Dee Sam Mbakwe comparing the number of years and resources available.

Owelle Rochas Okorocha is a living Legend sent by God to redeem Imo State from the vampires.

Destiny Child!
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by ujoinme: 2:25am On Jul 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

[b]Well, if the problem is that he is not paying salaries, then thats bad..

Job opportuinities are not created by government opening up more businesses and offices which only increases the states recurrent expenditure leaving little for infrastructural development, but by creating an enebling environment where business can thrive.

Akwa Ibom State government has invested in good quality roads: This opens up the entire state to ease of movement of goods and services.

Schools/Education: This is for the future.,

Electricity: To help small and medium scale businesses.

Security: To create an enabling environment for investors to come in.

Instead of waiting on government to create jobs and pay you people salaries, why not tap into the development going on in your state. I was at the Ibom resort in Uyo the whole of last week and spent over 350,000 naira. That resort is generating income for the state. If He can give Uyo 24hrs light, many industries would leave Aba and Rivers State and enter Uyo.

I am really shocked to hear that you people are unhappy with Apkabio.. But you people were happy under Obong Victor Attah, whose government did absolutely nothing worthy of note in Akwa Ibom state for 8 years.. [/b]

just curious what did you spend N350,000 on?
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by sexkilzaphull: 2:29am On Jul 20, 2013
Meringe:

Please remove Owelle Rochas Okorocha from that list. What Rochas has done in 2years, PDP govt of 12years couldn't achieve half of it. Even the blind can see it.
Sincerely, I believe that the total of projects Rochas has completed is far more from Dee Sam Mbakwe comparing the number of years and resources available.

Owelle Rochas Okorocha is a living Legend sent by God to redeem Imo State from the vampires.

Destiny Child!

Okay o, consider his name removed but it was people who mentioned his name and I just listed the ones whose names came up most strongly!
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by BabaTony: 6:15am On Jul 20, 2013
BabaTony: Akwa ibom

I will not for the ff reasons:

1. This is his 2nd tenure.

2. We have seen his very good and purposeful effort in infrastructure especially roads, airport, tropicana, e-library, stadium etc and to some extent education now we need someone else that leverage on this to develop other sectors bbecause I don't see him capable of doing that.

3. His cousin prince akpabio and other politicians are very very greedy. So we need a change in status quo. They loot like complete idiots.

4. Eket senatorial zone needs a shot at the governorship position.

5. No condition is permanent. CHANGE IS CONSTANT.
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by charles424(m): 7:37am On Jul 20, 2013
Ajimobi in oyo state will never come back to rule the state after his tenure,as he has reduce the people dat will vote for him to beggars,,clamping some of dem to prison,,,,his policy implimentation is ZERO!!!
If he think making roads or overhead bridge or planting flowers will empower the masses he is fooling himself..he should go and ask baba awolowo,bola ige who did better than him were not allowed to rule for second term.A woman who was driven out of where she has a shop now trekk from ojoo to idi arere to look for job,and no job,on her way back she collapsed at U.I road,if not for good samaritans that came to her rescue,she would have Die.
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by charles424(m): 7:57am On Jul 20, 2013
Jilo83: Ajimobi ma ba 'se re lo, Abiola o ma ba 'se, Ise re ma n te wa lorun, Ajimobi ma ba 'se re lo. K'oyo le da! Ajumose gbogbo wa ni! Ajimobi of Oyo 4 2nd term! Gbogbo ibo.

Ajimobi in oyo state will never
come back to rule the state
after his tenure,as he has
reduce the people dat will
vote for him to
beggars,,clamping some of
dem to prison,,,,his policy
implimentation is ZERO!!!
If he think making roads or
overhead bridge or planting
flowers will empower the
masses he is fooling
himself..he should go and ask
baba awolowo,bola ige who
did better than him were not
allowed to rule for second
term.A woman who was
driven out of where she has a
shop now trekk from ojoo to
idi arere to look for job,and
no job,on her way back she
collapsed at U.I road,if not for
good samaritans that came
to her rescue,she would have
Die.

He uses soldiers,police,opc and yes o to harrass the people..that's a draconian rule..we are in democracy not in a military rule...
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by kaikubura: 8:23am On Jul 20, 2013
all of you join me in shouting "Tufiakwa"!
The most useless state governor is that of Kwara state. He his so dull and barely has the characteristics to be a local government chairman in Lagos state.
A governor who is only able to boast of blocking potholes and renovating general hospitals nothing else. Not his fault anyway but some "alatenuje" (covetous) kwarans who sold their birthright with amala and ankara. Fools!
If he should contest again I will note vote for him and by God's grace he will not enter.
Orì wá ko nì bùrú ooooooo!

1 Like

Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 21, 2013
se.xkilza.phull:

So your gofernor or gomina nor do anything but you are always crying for cerelac baby food on any news concerning the projects in the South West, their governors, their infrastructure, their superior social, cultural, military and war history and unattainable historical achievements? LWTMB grin grin grin grin I am not surprised, you are one of the in Nigeria ba?

hahahahahahaha.

Laff Wan Tear My Bello ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

see this one, do u even know what i mean by he should carry his wahala and go. Does that mean Sullivan under-performed? See reasoning o.

I just need a fresh face and name. Dats what i mean by fresh air
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 21, 2013
se.xkilza.phull:

Okay o, consider his name removed but it was people who mentioned his name and I just listed the ones whose names came up most strongly!

so, wat will u do abt those that mentioned ogun and oyo. U dont need to cover ur asses, mediocres
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Horlawoomey(m): 10:35am On Jul 21, 2013
Do we have a governor in Kwara state ?
beautychoco: Even if there should be a third time, I will vote Maigida n Kwara. Sai Megida !!
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Horlawoomey(m): 10:41am On Jul 21, 2013
Fatai Ahmed of kwara
fatai maigida of kwara
maigida Ahmed of kwara

the guy is just a prototype of GEJ so dumb, clueless, stupid, short sighted.
se.xkilza.phull:

Peter Obi
Ochendo Theo Orji
Sullivan Chime
Rochas Okorocha
Akpabio

Jonah Jang (LWTMB)
Muritala Nyako
Liyel Imoke

Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by gnot: 9:19am On Jul 22, 2013
governor KASHIM SHETTIMA OF BORNO STATE. BEST GOV EVER
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by VenOmswiftTM(m): 1:14am On Jun 01, 2021
[quote author=VenOmswiftTM post=16892805] ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girls Should Me Careful This Period / Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate / Peter Obi Urges Nigerian Muslims To Pray For Nigeria During Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.