Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,076 members, 7,939,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

Blackberry Messenger Is Coming To Android By Sept 22 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Messenger Is Coming To Android By Sept 22 (632 Views)

The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp / Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. / Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Messenger Is Coming To Android By Sept 22 by ugojamali(m): 7:10am On Jul 19, 2013
Sunil Lalvani, managing director for BlackBerry
India, apparently confirmed in an interview with IBN
Live that BlackBerry Messenger will launch on
Android in the next two months. The executive
reiterated earlier statements made by BlackBerry that
the service will launch this summer, however he was
quick to add that in North America summer doesn’t
end until September. When asked to clarify his
comments and whether BBM would be available
before the end of the September, IBN Live noted that
Lalvani’s “response was in the affirmative.” A bogus
BBM app recently appeared on Google Play and
revealed that there is in fact a surprising amount of
demand for the messaging service. The fake app
racked up more than 100,000 downloads in only a
few hours before being pulled from the marketplace.

Source:

bgr.com/2013/07/18/bbm-android-release-date-september/
Re: Blackberry Messenger Is Coming To Android By Sept 22 by ugojamali(m): 7:23am On Jul 19, 2013
Don't know about others but this release for me means:

1: I can thrash my blackberry phone which I only need because the cheap internet and bbm.

2. I can have messenger on my android and retain my bbm friends.

3. I can load BIS and use it on my android for unlimited browsing. That is as long as mtn permits.

So who needs blackberry?

(1) (Reply)

WHERE TO DOWNLOAD BEST SYMBIAN SECURITY APPS? / Infinix Buzz Andriod / Gionee Pioneer P2 Dual Camera Android Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.