Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,698 members, 7,932,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:13 PM

How To Get A Man to Kiss You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Man to Kiss You? (22477 Views)

She Will Kiss You Non-stop With This Simple Romantic Tips..read Now / How To Make Any Girl Want To Kiss You / If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by toyboy1(m): 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2007
okwanuzo3:

Next time you're in a situation like that, ask him, it'll be a yes or no, but most guys won't say no, unless the girl has a horrible breath

ROFLMAO. thou not true for all cases, decent/good guys abound out there.

@topic.
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by toyboy1(m): 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2007
okwanuzo3:

Next time you're in a situation like that, ask him, it'll be a yes or no, but most guys won't say no, unless the girl has a horrible breath

ROFLMAO. thou not true for all cases, decent/good guys abound out there.

@topic.
hypnotise the guy grin grin
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by Radiant(f): 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2007
Too bad some people don't know how to flirt wink

If you know Henry, ask him. wink grin grin grin
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by adewaltez: 4:10pm On Jan 10, 2007
GO ahead sis and make the first move if u want it that bad!!!!!!!!!!. let girls start makin the first moves too!!!!
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by brensbee22(f): 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2007
If she really wants to kiss the the guy,1st lesson ,make sure u breathe aint foul.
2nd lesson ,smell nice,look nice.
Talk to him,during that process,go close,still smiling,i mean 90 degrees.
after dat,, am sure something will happen.

But after the kissing,wat next??
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by nigacutie(f): 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2007
It's special when the girl makes the first move
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by kellorah: 2:07am On Jan 12, 2007
jst ask him/her u wanna kiss dem undecided
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by robby1(m): 2:12am On Jan 12, 2007
i fantasize about a girl asking me for a kiss. To most guys, such kiss is special because they are used to asking for a kiss so when u induce it, its very special. Before you try to induce the kiss though, make sure u get a nice chewing gum (i fantasize about a strawberry flavoured kiss) and make sure he understands what you want. The problem with you ladies is that you fail to give enough information for the guy to understand and yet you expect him to understand. Girls dont like to be misunderstood and most guys know and avoid that so play your card well and you will get a kiss or two from any guy you want. good luck wink
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by nigacutie(f): 7:19pm On Jan 12, 2007
@ r_o_b_b_y
sometimes the reason why is because some girls are really shy and think they might get rejected
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by robby1(m): 5:51pm On Jan 13, 2007
@naijacutie,
If you keep on beign shy, he would never know what you want and you wont get what u want. Sometimes, you have to be daring.
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by jerseygurl(f): 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2007
guys get carried away when a gurl has on her strawberry lip glows, wink wink wink
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by caffinehi(m): 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2007
Just get him comfortable with touch, look him in the eyes, then do it. He'll just pull back if he doesn't want to, and you will have made your intentions clear. But I doubt any moderately confident guy would pull back, unless he can't tell you have a vagina.
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by kingkams(m): 6:37pm On Jan 16, 2007
DAMN, i never thought a KISS could generate all these different hypothesis from Nairalanders. Guys, keep up the good work.
eslynera:

just make em shiny/glittery/poz em in a sexxxy way. when u speak to him, look him straight in d eyes. I't'll reach a time got nuthin to say, and he's got nuthin to say. then you both find yaselvz lookin at eachova.
cheesy haha, i like that part.
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by nigacutie(f): 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2007
@ r_o_b_b_y
thanks but i'm not shy i'm saying some other girlz r.
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by ishaahamed(f): 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2007
i think u jus hav to told to kiss u kiss kiss kiss kiss kissif he real lov u he wil do fast. or if he don want to kiss u don foc him grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by anabell(f): 12:23am On Feb 08, 2007
easy put ur face close to his and lick ur lip,he wil get d message
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by anabell(f): 12:27am On Feb 08, 2007
easy put ur face close to his and lick ur lip,he wil get d message dont forget to give him dat innocent look while u are at it
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by OmoEko1(f): 12:31am On Feb 08, 2007
anabell:

easy put your face close to his and lick your lip,he wil get d message don't forget to give him that innocent look while u are at it
IF U DO THIS, HE GONNA PLAY THE SHIT OUT OF U,AND YOU ARE GONNA PLAY YOURSELF TOO. JUST LOOK FOR THE RIGHT MOMENT TO DO IT.

r_o_b_b_y:

i fantasize about a girl asking me for a kiss. To most guys, such kiss is special because they are used to asking for a kiss so when u induce it, its very special. Before you try to induce the kiss though, make sure u get a nice chewing gum (i fantasize about a strawberry flavoured kiss) and make sure he understands what you want. The problem with you ladies is that you fail to give enough information for the guy to understand and yet you expect him to understand. Girls don't like to be misunderstood and most guys know and avoid that so play your card well and you will get a kiss or two from any guy you want. good luck wink
I HAVE NEVER AGREED WITH A GUY BEFORE BUT NOW I DO, IT REALLY REALLY TRUE ABOUT WHAT U SAID
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by robby1(m): 3:09pm On Feb 11, 2007
thanks wink
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by seneca(m): 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2007
There are a lot of hypotheses on how to get this kiss. For once i think everyone should stop hypothesising and GET the f*****g kiss.
What's so fantastic about a girl asking a guy for a kiss? Look, sweetheart, if you really need this kiss go ahead and tell him. Trust me, most Naija guys love awuuf, wether e dey run belle or not. However, be prepared not to feel bad if he says no. And, even if he says no, so f*****g what? Afterall you are not asking him to sleep with you! There was this former classmate of mine who used to play the masculine role in relationships: she liked you she slept with you. she got tired of you, she kicked your butt out. I am not proud of her but i think this was one girl who knew what she wanted and she would do anything to get it, no matter what the rest of us who claim to be sane say.
So girl, what's it gonna be?
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by FactorChic(f): 1:19am On Mar 07, 2007
I'm sure he'll have some sad moments when he just needs comfort, someone to talk to
If he's just a friend and you want to kiss him so bad, I think you can do it when he's sad
say some comforting words to him, rub on his back, the back of his neck then kiss him cheesy

If he looks at you someone, maybe in a bad way, just tell him you meant it in a good way, no strings attached, you just felt it would make him feel better, na 21century we dey nowgrin

dat was a bad advice ehhsmiley
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by FactorChic(f): 1:21am On Mar 07, 2007
I'm sure he'll have some sad moments when he just needs comfort, someone to talk to
If he's just a friend and you want to kiss him so bad, I think you can do it when he's sad
say some comforting words to him, rub on his back, the back of his neck then kiss him cheesy

If he looks at you someone, maybe in a bad way, just tell him you meant it in a good way, no strings attached, you just felt it would make him feel better, na 21century we dey nowgrin

dat was a bad advice ehhsmiley
gabrielgb:

you are a selfish bicth you want to kiss the guy and have him thinking that you love him then you dump him? if i were in his shoes i will do more than kiss and f**k your life of.
gabrielgb:

you are a selfish bicth you want to kiss the guy and have him thinking that you love him then you dump him? if i were in his shoes i will do more than kiss and f**k your life of.

LMAO, Bleep her like  shocked abeg take am easy
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by FactorChic(f): 1:25am On Mar 07, 2007
seneca:

There are a lot of hypotheses on how to get this kiss. For once i think everyone should stop hypothesising and GET the f*****g kiss.
What's so fantastic about a girl asking a guy for a kiss? Look, sweetheart, if you really need this kiss go ahead and tell him. Trust me, most Naija guys love awuuf, wether e dey run belle or not. However, be prepared not to feel bad if he says no. And, even if he says no, so f*****g what? Afterall you are not asking him to sleep with you! There was this former classmate of mine who used to play the masculine role in relationships: she liked you she slept with you. she got tired of you, she kicked your butt out. I am not proud of her but i think this was one girl who knew what she wanted and she would do anything to get it, no matter what the rest of us who claim to be sane say.
So girl, what's it going to be?

WOW, I agree with you a 1000%, you are so real
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by nairobijoe(m): 2:59pm On Mar 08, 2007
We are in the 90's now. Any guy or girl could either initiate the first kiss. For example,  If am with my girlfriend, when alone she sometimes get so close to me and look me straight in the eyes well enough for me to notice her intentions, which i will gladly respond to by giving her a soft kiss first to be sure and if she likes it it goes deeper.

On the other hand, if it has to do with me first, i just read the atmosphere and the surroundings, check if she's in her happy mood or sad mood. if happy grin Great but if sad, I give her the respect.

Am a good kisser and she likes it. alot. cool
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by Blow(m): 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2007
Why should a man kiss you
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by betantee(m): 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2007
hmmmmmmm,so guys still dey slack at this modern n age.Abeg come try me na!
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by moondust(m): 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2007
ol girl, feel free to make ur moves but if the guy wants to take it beyond kissing, dont resist o, cool
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by moondust(m): 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2007
Nairobijoe  who cares how good a kisser you are? , well , on second thought , I guess she does
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by guntavibes(m): 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2007
basically u need to understand your man
1. there are various type if he a gentleman his not just going all out to kiss you like that if his not sure you wan him to guys like t hat respect ladies
2. if his the everyday guy and obviously he like you set the right mode (atmosphere) for two of you together and he can read inbetween the lines that something is about to happen
3. in both cases set the scenario for both of you if he doesnt make a move then POINT BLANK ASK HIM "WOULD YOU LIKE TO KISS ME" politely well if he says no then tell him your mind.
4. a guy that is inexperienced may decline but deep down he wants more than just kissing you but if he says Yes cool then draw close , the rest you know,

NO 1 RULE NEVER CREAT A SITUIATION WHERE HIS MAIL EGO WILL MAY HIM KISS YOU AND IF NOT COMING FROM HIS HEART ESLE YOU'LL JUST BE STARTING UP SOMETHING THAT MAY NOT END WELL

take care lady
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by hotangel2(f): 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2007
nairobijoe:

We are in the 90's now.
You and who?? Abeg oo, me im in the 20's. lol. . . . No be 2000 and sumtin we dey??

--------------------
Replying to topic. . . . . hmmmm, what can is say? Some people just don't know. Okay okay, enuff of my nonsense, seriously, if you wanna kiss a guy, kiss him when you feel it's right jare.
FactorChic:

that was a bad advice ehhsmiley

I am really going to say, YOU ARE RIGHT MY DEAR. Your reply would be " i am just comforting you". lmao, i really dnt have an answer to this question, so i'll get my butt out of here.
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by akara(m): 7:48pm On Mar 08, 2007
you want it, just ask him, afterall he is your friend, but be aware that kissing can lead to other things, so make sure u have a that very important material ready. Anythin can happen! kiss
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by zebudaya(m): 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2007
@ sexy_nes

How do you like somebody? but not enough to date them, yet you want to kiss them
I think you just want to get laid. and I give the guy kudos!!! for not letting a woman use him just for sex or as substitute for some other man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reason Why Ladies Hate Each Other / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. / 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.