Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,771 members, 7,889,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:16 PM

Urgent Recruitment: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Recruitment: (800 Views)

Urgent Recruitment / Urgent Recruitment / Urgent Recruitment For Immediate Employment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Recruitment: by Obiageri1: 7:42am On Jul 19, 2013
VACANCIES:

WELLNESS RESOURCES NIG. LTD.

needs the professional expertise

of qualified young Nigeria

graduates to fill the various

vacant positions in the

organization i.e.

Human Resources Officer,

Public Relation Officer,

Business Development Officer,

Sales Executive,

Purchasing Officers,

Supervisors.

HOW TO APPLY:

Send Your Name,

Qualification, Location &

Phone Number to the

Company's HRM on

or

hrmadeconceptltd@gmail.com
Re: Urgent Recruitment: by Okewa(m): 8:55am On Jul 19, 2013
SCAMMERS.....U THINK I DNT KNW UR NUMBER?
Re: Urgent Recruitment: by scabit: 10:39am On Jul 19, 2013
When I saw this advert of this company, I want to say your papa! But I had a change of mind and decided to say a big your papa! Thunder will not only strike you but also lightening! You fake and wicked people! Are not you tired or don't you rest? How do you sleep knowing the wicked things you people are doing to the young minds. You will say that the politicians are bad and criminals but as you use one finger to point; so are 3 fingers pointing back at you all. Selfish and greed people. Please for anybody's good, do not listen to this shameless and lazy people. I wonder at what the moderators are doing? Allowing this nonsense to continue. Moderators of jobs section, you need to sit up and do your assignment properly. Their people's lifes here at stake for you to allow this criminals to continue. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For A Secretary In Umuahia / Job Offer Closes On 19th Nov,2013 / Is Delta State Civil Service Recruiting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.