Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,461 members, 7,944,289 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:58 PM

Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette (38389 Views)

Ashton And Mila Kunis Names First Daughter Wyatt Isabelle Kutcher / See 2face And His Pretty Daughter, Isabelle / Senator David Mark Gifts Tuface/annie N47M 2013 Corvette sports car-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by Tolexander: 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2013
Duchaello: OPEN UR EYES AND READ VERY WELL B4 U COMMENT WEHRE
open your brain before you post to criticize a post.

The title was modified.
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by hrykanu231(m): 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2013
2Baba, thank God say u follow get female daughter. Her kitty go hear am...
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by JuicyGee(f): 5:34pm On Jul 19, 2013
hollandis: Nigerians and their daft mentality .instead of them criticizing mark .....they are applauding him.Sickos ...thats why poverty ...is normal for them

Na wa oh!, to dash person something na crime nw? Its his money, its his will to give or not give. Although, i kw his not trying, even whr his from, de roads are so bad.
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2013
hrykanu231: 2Baba, thank God say u follow get female daughter. Her kitty go hear am...
walahi
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by brightchibuihe(m): 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2013
d luk gud and k winkd luk gud and k
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by kzokul(m): 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2013
Are u guys trying 2 say David Mark can't use his money 2 buy a chevrolette corvette 4 someone doin Nigeria proud locally and internationally.....its even a chicken change 4 him sef......I dnt knw y when a politician gives out a gift it turns 2 govt. Money.... I bow 4 una 4 dis nairaland oooo.....its only jobless pple dt keeps criticizing good gestures and even if its govt money which I knw its not 2baba deserves it a million and 1 tymes....... As 4 isabella she is d prettiest daughter of a celebrity av seen so far.....I dey wait make u mature so I go com do d right thing....
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by piagetskinner(m): 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2013
arcbabe: They look beautiful. Wow 2face gene strong oh! All his children look like him.
Someone has already given the same comment..coPy Copygringringrin
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by Nobody: 2:30am On Jul 20, 2013
No biggie, I have the red color. Why is she wearing winter boot in that killer NIGERIA weather?
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by JanetWinslet(f): 2:37am On Jul 20, 2013
the small girl is so cute.
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by Oluschenco(m): 3:36am On Jul 20, 2013
good one for pretty faces.
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 20, 2013
How did David Mark get in this topic nau
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by setty01: 8:49am On Jul 20, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]shocked :oEhen David mark nah that one i send U̶̲̥̅̊ go do as senate president?
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by blackbeau1(f): 9:20am On Jul 20, 2013
Adex099: Shey na only that red cloth that gal get?
Or is 2baba that broke?
9ice pics though.
were u not a kid once? Don't you remember being addicted to one top or shoe. Even when your mum or dad would try to get you to wear something different,you would feel sad. Even now as an adult,you do have a favourite shoe or dress

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 20, 2013
hollandis: Nigerians and their daft mentality .instead of them criticizing mark .....they are applauding him.Sickos ...thats why poverty ...is normal for them
...and criticizing him will either mk him collect d car back or mk 2face go bankrupt. As if u r bera off; enemy of progress
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by blackbeau1(f): 9:33am On Jul 20, 2013
@ playmode,whether you buy his album or not,it makes no difference to him. So,he should have refused his wedding gift as though you would refuse yours. If Akpabio/david mark had not given them that gift,you would have been the first to comment on the stingy nature of the governor/senate president ,who couldn't give a gift when a daughter/son of the state got married. Abi,did you expect him to give them a glass cup or a set of ceramic plates?
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by Mnewton(m): 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2013
kzokul: Are u guys trying 2 say David Mark can't use his money 2 buy a chevrolette corvette 4 someone doin Nigeria proud locally and internationally.....its even a chicken change 4 him sef......I dnt knw y when a politician gives out a gift it turns 2 govt. Money.... I bow 4 una 4 dis nairaland oooo.....its only jobless pple dt keeps criticizing good gestures and even if its govt money which I knw its not 2baba deserves it a million and 1 tymes....... As 4 isabella she is d prettiest daughter of a celebrity av seen so far.....I dey wait make u mature so I go com do d right thing....
u get bad plans for 2baba pikin ba?
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by NOIBMUUL(m): 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2013
surdik: Senate President, David Mark, reportedly gave this blazing orange/reddish Chevrolet Corvette to 2face and Annie Idibia as a wedding gift during their Dubai wedding – though he refuted the claims!

Annie Idibia and Isabel really look good, 2face is sure taking care of them…

Na all Annie sugar daddies una dey see so! Oh 2face, ....2face, ........2FACE!!!!!!!
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by HARDDON: 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2013
surdik: Senate President, David Mark, reportedly gave this blazing orange/reddish Chevrolet Corvette to 2face and Annie Idibia as a wedding gift during their Dubai wedding – though he refuted the claims!

Annie Idibia and Isabel really look good, 2face is sure taking care of them…

Sleek ride!

buh ermm Anie, waz with dem huge TBL?

tired of dem ladies' 4inch high rise heels? could have gone with some coloured snickers gurl
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by afolayangs(m): 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2013
moscobabs: Annie Idibia must be David Mark mistress
mark n tuface hails from benue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Basketmouth Buys Brand New N26 Million Lexus 570 (Photo) / Jim Iyke Spotted Chilling With Beautiful White Lady (Photos) / Emperor Bolojay And His 117-Year-Old Grandmother (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.