Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,108 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:38 PM

The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man (4181 Views)

Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex / See How A Girl In My Compound Decide To Seduce All Passer-bys? / How To Seduce The Woman Of Your Dreams And Make Her Yours Forever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by buzyDiva(f): 2:27am On May 24, 2008
OK o . . .have fun!
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by StephenP(m): 2:45am On May 24, 2008
Can some girl please seduce this "innocent" man?
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by RampantT(f): 2:47am On May 24, 2008
StephenP:

Can some girl please seduce this "innocent" man?

Sure, come over and let me seduce you wink
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by StephenP(m): 2:50am On May 24, 2008
*Throws cloths into a ghana-must-go bag and waits for the next flight to FL.*
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by RampantT(f): 2:53am On May 24, 2008
StephenP:

*Throws cloths into a ghana-must-go bag and waits for the next flight to FL.*
LMAO!! I told you before, no clothes allowed!! wink

atleast you'll just need it for decoration

Becuase most of the time you'll be wink grin
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by StephenP(m): 2:54am On May 24, 2008
Roger that Ma'am.
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by RampantT(f): 2:57am On May 24, 2008
StephenP:

Roger that Ma'am.
When you get to the airport, call me. . . wink

But . . .but. . .first. . .
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by StephenP(m): 2:57am On May 24, 2008
first?
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by RampantT(f): 3:10am On May 24, 2008
StephenP:

first?
yes na. . .no protection?
abegi, I need protection angry
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by HRhotness(f): 3:11am On May 24, 2008
see this rampant,
u wan spoil small boy oh
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by RampantT(f): 3:12am On May 24, 2008
HR.hotness:

see this rampant,
u wan spoil small boy oh

small boy for where? grin
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by HRhotness(f): 3:13am On May 24, 2008
u no see him face?

please oh, no go kill small pikin for him mama oh  shocked
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by RampantT(f): 3:15am On May 24, 2008
HR.hotness:

u no see him face?

please oh, no go kill small pikin for him mama oh shocked

So I be small pikin too? lipsrsealed
The boy na my senior o grin

anywaz. stephen where r thou, sexy? grin
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by HRhotness(f): 3:16am On May 24, 2008
RampantT:

So I be small pikin too? lipsrsealed
The boy na my senior o grin

anywaz. stephen where r thou, sexy? grin

awwww how cute grin

u kids run along and play nice cheesy
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by RampantT(f): 3:17am On May 24, 2008
HR.hotness:

awwww how cute grin

u kids run along and play nice cheesy

LMAO!!
OK, grandma grin
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by HRhotness(f): 3:18am On May 24, 2008
RampantT:

LMAO!!
OK, grandma grin

just remember, if u hold a boys hands u will get pregnant, so no touching
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by RampantT(f): 3:21am On May 24, 2008
HR.hotness:

just remember, if u hold a boys hands u will get pregnant, so no touching
oops cry cry cry cry your warnings came too late!!
What do I do now?

Can I get pregnant if his hand was touching my booty? embarassed
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by HRhotness(f): 3:21am On May 24, 2008
RampantT:

oops cry cry cry cry your warnings came too late!!
What do I do now?

Can I get pregnant if his hand was touching my booty? embarassed

Yepa shocked shocked shocked triplets shocked shocked shocked he needs to do the right thing
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by RampantT(f): 3:30am On May 24, 2008
HR.hotness:

Yepa shocked shocked shocked triplets shocked shocked shocked he needs to do the right thing

Stephen, you heard this?
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by asas(f): 3:55am On May 24, 2008
LOL LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i cant stop lafing !!!!if u cant control ur willi no look then!!!
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by minto(m): 4:19am On May 24, 2008
Thank God they left, let me quickly say something before they are back with the scream of ssssssssshhhhhurup

@ post
skimpy dresses are inevitable in summer but our ladies are now taking it to 'bare it all' level. The scantily covered bossom stares you in the face even if you don't mean to look; poor men. As if that is not enough, some mean ladies will eye the conspicous bulge below your belt and give a cheesy smile. God have mercy.
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by onyinye2(f): 4:20am On May 24, 2008
Wow this proves it. Men are real horn dogs. Maybe you should take lessons from us women and CONTROL YOUR HORMONES!!!! angry
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by eldee(m): 10:17am On May 24, 2008
RampantT:

yes na. . .I'm checking on my pikins on Nairaland. . .Eldee and co  grin

Don't worry, we're alright, now go get sumn else to do grin tongue
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by Nobody: 10:19am On May 24, 2008
eh eh eh cheesy
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by ASL33: 10:23am On May 24, 2008
ibkaye:

eh eh eh cheesy
Anoda pikin don enta.
onyinye2:

Wow this proves it. Men are real horn dogs. Maybe you should take lessons from us women and CONTROL YOUR HORMONES!!!! angry
Which hormone una dey control? no let me talk now.
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by Nobody: 10:25am On May 24, 2008
ASL33:

Anoda pikin don enta.Which hormone una dey control? no let me talk now.
nawa o, where? we must get rid of it fast fast
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by eldee(m): 10:35am On May 24, 2008
ibkaye:

nawa o, where? we must get rid of it fast fast
Yes ooh, we must catch this pikin together grin
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by Nobody: 10:37am On May 24, 2008
eldee:

Yes ooh, we must catch this pikin together grin
abi o, where is the pikin, please help to find the pikin cry
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by eldee(m): 10:41am On May 24, 2008
ibkaye:

abi o, where is the pikin, please help to find the pikin cry
Phew! I caught him under the table cheesy
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by Nobody: 10:43am On May 24, 2008
Thank Goodness

Oi, what a minute, that aint no pikin, that's my leg, FILE JO angry
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by ASL33: 10:44am On May 24, 2008
Ib beware of eldee grin grin grin
Otherwise you will loose that ffin in a twinckle of an eye tongue tongue tongue
Eldee no fuyeke that small pikin.
ibkaye:

Oi, what a minute, that aint no pikin, that's my leg, FILE JO angry
U see he don dey find ur small leg go under table. Am shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Eldee u no dey hear FILE means leave me Leave am JO
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by Nobody: 10:46am On May 24, 2008
@Eldee
Did you hear that? No Fuyeke  angry grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Behind Every Successful Man There's A Woman / How I For Take Do Now ? She Don Carry And She Swear Say No Removal / A Nairaland Lady Ask Me To Marry Her...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.