Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,101 members, 7,939,447 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 05:42 AM

Why Are Women Such Bitches - Please Tell Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Such Bitches - Please Tell Me. (3753 Views)

Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! / Why Are Women So Emotional? / Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women Such Bitches - Please Tell Me. by toshacer: 12:16am On May 24, 2008
they fu ck you, they fu ck your friend - you fu ck them, you fu ck their friend - the are such bitches - why is this so?
Re: Why Are Women Such Bitches - Please Tell Me. by chisimdi(f): 12:29am On May 24, 2008
well, i dnt kw about bitches,but a woman is a B.I.T.C.H because she is Beautiful,Intelligent,Talented,Cute ,Hilarous.
Re: Why Are Women Such Bitches - Please Tell Me. by ty4real(m): 12:34am On May 24, 2008
wetin female do una for life sef!Hannnnnn,female dt,man hold your prick and give me a break o jare angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Women Such Bitches - Please Tell Me. by arianne(f): 1:01am On May 24, 2008
ty4real:

wetin female do una for life sef!Hannnnnn,female dt,man hold your prick and give me a break o jare angry angry angry

dnt mind them. limp-ass morons who lack suitable female/mother figures in their degenerated lives! angry
Re: Why Are Women Such Bitches - Please Tell Me. by HRhotness(f): 1:03am On May 24, 2008
Blood of Jesus shocked shocked shocked shocked

What have women done again oh angry angry
Re: Why Are Women Such Bitches - Please Tell Me. by ireke(m): 1:42am On May 24, 2008
Women are bitches Is that your experience? Don't you even have any woman around you whose lifestyle can give you enough reason to think some women are not bitches? Are you talking about your girlfriends alone or have you included the other women (mummy and sisters) in your life?
Re: Why Are Women Such Bitches - Please Tell Me. by ima1(f): 1:52am On May 24, 2008
tosh_acer:

they fu ck you, they fu ck your friend - you fu ck them, you fu ck their friend - the are such bitches - why is this so?

Why call a woman a bitch when you turn around n do the same thing, so when she fu cks you and your friend she is a bitch, but when you do the same you are God eh, Idiot please find attention somewhere else, if you are not innocent then please don't throw the first stone.
Re: Why Are Women Such Bitches - Please Tell Me. by Rebellious(f): 2:03am On May 24, 2008
@topic, why don't you ask your mum. Or is she a man?
Re: Why Are Women Such Bitches - Please Tell Me. by buzyDiva(f): 2:07am On May 24, 2008
Rebellious:

@topic, why don't you ask your mum. Or is she a man?

abeg ask am oh

anotha person with a touchy, touchy heart . . women jilt u . . u ran online to come and whine and cry.
pele . . its a matter of time. U will get over it.
Re: Why Are Women Such Bitches - Please Tell Me. by Radiant(f): 2:14am On May 24, 2008
Wonder how your Mother had you at that time if she wasn't/ ain't a bitch. Now, you explain that to me fast.
Re: Why Are Women Such Bitches - Please Tell Me. by Cayon(f): 2:31am On May 24, 2008
what do you mean "they Bleep you".  I just hate "big" words, that's why i had to look it up

Bleep
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bleep is an English word that, as a verb, basically means "to have sexual intercourse". Its use is generally considered censurable and offensive in more formal, polite, or politically correct circles. On the other hand, it may be rather common or expected in various informal and domestic situations, or among culturally liberal social groups and types.

It is unclear whether the word has always been considered vulgar, and if not, when it first came to be used to describe (often in an extremely angry, hostile or belligerent manner) negative or unpleasant circumstances or people in an intentionally offensive way, such as in the term "motherfucker", one of its more common usages in some parts of the English-speaking world.

The root mess is used not only for the verb (both transitive and intransitive), but may also be used to form an emphatic adverb or adjective, a noun, and interjections of various kinds.

tosh_acer:

Re: Why Are Women Such Bitches - Please Tell Me. by onyinye2(f): 2:32am On May 24, 2008
I will answer question when you answer mine. Why do you remind me of the scum on the bottom of my shoe?
Re: Why Are Women Such Bitches - Please Tell Me. by asas(f): 3:40am On May 24, 2008
women dis women dat ,is not a woman dat gave birth 2 u!!!!wtf some pple just think wiv their brains in their ass
Re: Why Are Women Such Bitches - Please Tell Me. by Nobody: 9:40am On May 24, 2008
You're obviously mixing with the wrong women, and you have to get an opinion for yourself.
Re: Why Are Women Such Bitches - Please Tell Me. by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 24, 2008
what exactly is this one again angry angry angry wont women rest for una,they are bitches still u can't do wtout their pussies so y complain in d first place,since they are bitches y not leave them and masturbate whenever you're on heat,instead of going about looking for a woman's pussy to exercise your sexual fruatration on, undecided see your head like d word "bitch" itself embarassed don't u have sisters?y not ask them why they sleep wt every tom,ikenna and harry,and stop wasting your suffocating sweat here on nairaland
Re: Why Are Women Such Bitches - Please Tell Me. by 9cent(m): 7:48pm On May 24, 2008
I'M PRETTY SURE HIS BEST FRIEND MUSTA'VE OUTSMARTED HIM ONLY TO SCREW HIS GILR FRIEND, THATS IF HE HAS ANY.

@POSTER, YOU'VE GOTTA SHOW SOME RESPECT TO THE WOMEN. OR, ?
Re: Why Are Women Such Bitches - Please Tell Me. by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 24, 2008
yeah right @9cent
Re: Why Are Women Such Bitches - Please Tell Me. by welli(f): 9:40pm On May 24, 2008
9cent has made sense today nd thnks to d odas who defended d female folk kiss kiss.nuttin to add
Re: Why Are Women Such Bitches - Please Tell Me. by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 24, 2008
9cent has made sense today nd thnks to d odas who defended d female folk kiss kiss.nuttin to add

ROFLMAO
Re: Why Are Women Such Bitches - Please Tell Me. by yimiton(f): 3:36pm On May 26, 2008
Because a lot of men *like you* made them so.
Why do you suddenly make me remember a pig I saw sometime ago when I was serving. . . . it was eating a sanitary towel! yuck, that was gross.
Re: Why Are Women Such Bitches - Please Tell Me. by tngtech(m): 3:39pm On May 26, 2008
@poster

I believe your [size=15pt]mama[/size] is one of them. cheesy grin
Re: Why Are Women Such Bitches - Please Tell Me. by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 26, 2008
eh eh eh eh embarassed
Re: Why Are Women Such Bitches - Please Tell Me. by replenish(f): 3:45pm On May 26, 2008
@ poster,

If all women are bitches, i guess that includes ur mom and sisters
Re: Why Are Women Such Bitches - Please Tell Me. by elizabetta(f): 3:46pm On May 26, 2008
If you say women are bitches,who gave birth to you?
Re: Why Are Women Such Bitches - Please Tell Me. by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 26, 2008
Ton ton ton ton. . . another one bite da dust. . . Ton ton ton ton . .another one bite da dust

Lordy lordy mee cheesy women wil jus not b left alone.
Re: Why Are Women Such Bitches - Please Tell Me. by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 26, 2008
elizabetta:

If you say women are bitches,who gave birth to you?
well said
Re: Why Are Women Such Bitches - Please Tell Me. by frank316(m): 4:48pm On May 26, 2008
na wa ooo
i know @rampant is a bitch, but guy, a whole lot of girls especially this chiks on nairaland and my sisters are not bitches
so be specific, do you mean @rampant bitch or your past unfaithful girls? but watin @rampant pussy do you now? she is jut being generous. i think we should be glad for her
Re: Why Are Women Such Bitches - Please Tell Me. by Raimond(m): 5:15pm On May 26, 2008
Before you post trash about females don`t forget that you have a motha and probably, sistas, and maybe, a daughter someday.
Re: Why Are Women Such Bitches - Please Tell Me. by toshacer: 8:24pm On May 26, 2008
if women are allowed to call all men bad names - why dont you also remind them that their father, brothers, uncles etc are also men?
Re: Why Are Women Such Bitches - Please Tell Me. by buzyDiva(f): 8:32pm On May 26, 2008
tosh_acer:

if women are allowed to call all men bad names - why don't you also remind them that their father, brothers, uncles etc are also men?

And what has that got to do with calling women "bitches"
Re: Why Are Women Such Bitches - Please Tell Me. by buzyDiva(f): 8:35pm On May 26, 2008
his_grace:

of course al women are bitches - i can say it until the cows come home - all the women on NairaLand for one are nothing but bitches. na so o - if u no like am, make u go sleep.

starting from the bitch wey born u!
Re: Why Are Women Such Bitches - Please Tell Me. by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 26, 2008
rotflmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Ladies Are Lazy And Proud!!! / How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me / Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.