Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,020 members, 7,919,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:12 AM

Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport (41303 Views)

Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity, All Grown Up / Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture / Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by seegobe(m): 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2013
na soo o
IvyBlue: Lovely!
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by rexpet: 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2013
She looks darker .what happened.
Google it now....
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by simdam500(m): 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2013
they look alike
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by simdam500(m): 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
Sanboy25: It seems to me that she's not wearing a bra... undecided
aahaah wetin your eyes dey find?
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by benedictac(f): 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2013
Sanboy25: It seems to me that she's not wearing a bra... undecided

was that the only thing u saw?
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by victorD3: 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2013
I want to marry her child next month and she better not abject or I will invoke yerima on her.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2013
victorD3: I want to marry her child next month and she better not abject or I will invoke yerima on her.
shocked ??
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by theomaris(f): 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2013
Sanboy25: It seems to me that she's not wearing a bra... undecided aproko, is dat d only thing u saw?
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by championeh(m): 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2013
simdam500: aahaah wetin your eyes dey find?
Do you need some milk, wetin carry your eyes go there? Una no go allow person wife rest
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by JoanJohnson(f): 11:51pm On Jul 20, 2013
Real 9ce. U rock MJ.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by lollat(f): 11:34am On Aug 26, 2013
Hello Dare Sadiq,
Have you gotten an invitation for aptitude test from WAEC? I got dis morning.

Pls send me WAEC aptitude test Past questions or format if you have any.
Reply ASAP
Thnx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actress Moyo Lawal Beaten Mercilessly By Sugar Daddy's Wife / Tolu Oniru A.k.a Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Curves. / Queen Dimma Edochie Shines In Red In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.