Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne (35073 Views)

PRANKSTER: One Direction's Liam Payne Shares Naked, Pixilated, Full Frontal Snap / Spartacus Star Liam Mcintyre Marries Erin Hasan In Melbourne / Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne by adisa204(m): 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2013
Aqva: His band One Direction are officially the highest-earning youngsters in the music industry, and he took home a whopping £5million earnings in the last year alone.

And Liam Payne was evidently feeling very generous indeed on Tuesday night when he reportedly treated a pal to a bottle of champagne, worth a staggering £1.2million.

Dubbed 'the world's most expensive champagne', the kind-hearted 19-year-old is believed to have made sure his Nigerian musician pal, Wizkid, had the best 24th birthday a boy could wish for by splashing out on a bottle of Taste Of Diamond at London's Funky Buddha nightclub.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2369192/One-Directions-Liam-Payne-splashes-1-2million-worlds-expensive-champagne-friends-birthday-party.html#ixzz2ZUICVeR7
U should at least grow wen he made 5m d previous year then he would naw buy 1.2m champ 4 witch-kid(whiz-kid)abi
Re: Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne by samsard(m): 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2013
betrani: final Illuminati Initiation confirmed!..!
Delusive fellow
Re: Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne by Kemzievictor(m): 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2013
grin
drnairalov: WTH....God after all my dedication, sweeping church, night vigil, d drop dese money 4 d church nd u wud be suprised, driving my pastors around for free, burning midnight candle to read nd prolly get a mouth watering pay,, the dedication and all blah blah blah

MY ACCOUNT is still red,sigh dese life aint fair mehn,oh shit, i need a gun, crime is d way nd zubby is ma mentor..

well wizkid i aint hating enjoy ur life, whatever i sayhere wont affect ur money, yu re probaly richer dan me nd my dad join..sigh!!! *sadface *crying like seriouslly £1.2Million faints..
This guy na clown

2 Likes

Re: Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne by ARico(m): 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2013
Ok,we don hear..so why the noise undecided
Re: Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne by babadey(m): 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2013
bestower: On a more serious note,liam payne and wizzy will not attempt to do such a crazy act of buying champagne of £1.2m just for a birthday,when Arsene wenger never leave arsenal,with that money arsenal will be great a lot. He needs a financial adviser to manage his money at his age,both of them needs to be screen thru our EFCC.Dont just come here to cry foul when ur kidney,cancer or anything happens in the nearest future,i will not contribute a dime oooo.chikena....

Some of u jast open ur mouth cos democracy permits you. After Man utd,which other club is the richest?. Arsenal has a very strong policy when it comes to spending money wisely. Before abrahimovich bought chelsea,he was in the list of ten richest men in the world,where is he now?. Dangote even top him on the list now sef. Man city,chelsea,liverpool altogether aint near Arsenal net worth,team value. Google is there.

1 Like

Re: Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne by Temptee101(m): 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2013
Afam4eva: This is obviously a lie. I doubt wizkid will even agree to drink a champagne worth that much.
Why wont he agree? Who no lyk awoof?
Re: Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne by Youngzedd(m): 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2013

THEY DON COME AGAIN.

ARE YOU GUYS NOT TIRED OF ALL THIS Pooooo
Re: Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
amiskurie: mumu pple,liam is said to worth 5million pound and u think he's going to buy wizkid 1.2million pound.foolish pipu!
guy, Ʊ no sabi english? He made 5million pounds in d previous year alone
Re: Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
Crap!! Just wasted two more minutes of my life.
Re: Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne by amiskurie(m): 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2013
Gaggi:

But u read the article didn't u? Anyway, might be publicity stunts by the champagne maker.
dailymail and co fall my hand on dis one.
Re: Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2013
Can Liam Payne afford £1.2 million champ? Scrap that, can One Direction as a group afford it?

Gullible people - that's the mass pro version and it can't be more than £500 max. I doubt there are more than 100 bottles of the real one.

Anyway, getting into Funky Buddha depends on the relationship u have with the promoter and if ur name is on the guest list. I doubt wizkid just went there without getting his name on the guestlist.
Re: Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne by leonard509(m): 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2013
see d bongo dey open mouth lyk say im dn reach heaven. . . .
Re: Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne by Omikunle11(m): 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2013
Aqva: His band One Direction are officially the highest-earning youngsters in the music industry, and he took home a whopping £5million earnings in the last year alone.

And Liam Payne was evidently feeling very generous indeed on Tuesday night when he reportedly treated a pal to a bottle of champagne, worth a staggering £1.2million.

Dubbed 'the world's most expensive champagne', the kind-hearted 19-year-old is believed to have made sure his Nigerian musician pal, Wizkid, had the best 24th birthday a boy could wish for by splashing out on a bottle of Taste Of Diamond at London's Funky Buddha nightclub.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2369192/One-Directions-Liam-Payne-splashes-1-2million-worlds-expensive-champagne-friends-birthday-party.html#ixzz2ZUICVeR7

this is really amazing! star boy u great
Re: Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne by amiskurie(m): 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2013
Scarpon: that was at diamond strip club in miami where wizkid celebrate his birthday I was there but sitting at the corner wizkid ordered it and the wite guy cocked it open pure in his glass and wizkid own..o boy money good ohh I nearly faint
o boy see lie! see formation!
he's said to have celebrated his birthday at buhda night club in london nt miami....and remember u were there too watching them poppit lol. grin
Re: Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne by playmode(m): 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2013
Nigerians will believe anything.That is the cheaper version they were drinking and it only cost GBP350.

"The 1.2million bottle was a once off with 24carat white gold instead of pewter, and a flawless diamond, instead of the usual crystal. In clubs you pay about £350 up to £8K for vintage reserve but thats not freely available. That bottle would cost £350 max, at club prices, and knowing it would get him free publicity, I reckon the club promoter or owner handed it to him. Still too much to pay, if he did indeed pay for it."
Re: Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne by Godson201333(m): 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2013
Scarpon: that was at diamond strip club in miami where wizkid celebrate his birthday I was there but sitting at the corner wizkid ordered it and the wite guy cocked it open pure in his glass and wizkid own..o boy money good ohh I nearly faint

WOW Why didnt you carry your cup and join them??Na so you just dey watch?
Re: Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne by kolamilan(m): 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
JIGHU: The champagne is £350 not £1.2m
which one we go believe now ?
Re: Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne by IAMBREEZY: 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2013
JIGHU: The champagne is £350 not £1.2m
confirmed,
Re: Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne by deor03(m): 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2013
Toluwarni: Crap!! Just wasted two more minutes of my life.

You sabi dub, sotee, you even copied this from a comment on daily mail
Re: Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne by tlops(m): 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2013
Afam4eva: This is obviously a lie. I doubt wizkid will even agree to drink a champagne worth that much.

Exactly my thought...
@ £350 it's an averagely expensive wine... I have seen a 3000 EUR wine once in Hamburg and i thanked God i am not an alcoholic. Though i am a wine enthusiasts and do have an average collection...
Re: Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne by camelus: 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2013
If this Champagne actually worths £1.2m and Weezy Boy ordered it himself its nothing but Foolishness. This Champagne is meant for People like;
Bill Gate
Paul Allen
Warren Buffett
Ted Turner
George Lucas
Graham Tuckwell
Steven Hayworth
Donald Trump
Richard Brandson
Aligo Dangote.....
Re: Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne by andyanders: 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
demmy55: If dem like, make dem drink 2billion naira dollar pounds of champagne. undecided

When their kidney fails now, dey will be begging for my bachelors mite angry

True talk my brother. Make him no begin to dey sleep with him cus all these white boys na homoe.........sexu-alsoooooooooooooooooooooooo. Make him no pay for his nyash

1 Like

Re: Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2013
Pple are getting crazy day by day dat they dnt know wat 2 use money 4 again.
Re: Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
camelus: If this Champagne actually worths £1.2m and Weezy Boy ordered it himself its nothing but Foolishness. This Champagne is meant for People like;
Bill Gate
Paul Allen
Warren Buffett
Ted Turner
George Lucas
Graham Tuckwell
Steven Hayworth
Donald Trump
Richard Brandson
Aligo Dangote.....
my guy do u even think dangote wil b dat foolish to buy 1.5m champagne?I dnt know 4 him,but euen if am d richest man on earth thr are tinz i cant spend urge amount on.Champagne?4 wat?

2 Likes

Re: Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2013
deor03:

You sabi dub, sotee, you even copied this from a comment on daily mail
the comment make sense...so i copy am.. end of story
Re: Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2013
Gaggi:

Shut up, u dreamer. It happened at Funky Buddha, an upscale celebrity club in London. A place where ur likes ain't allowed into. Liar!
easy dude.he's just kidding
Besides dreams are free.if he can't drink wine that costly,at least he Can dreams of it.almost the same thing smiley wink
Re: Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2013
bigx: Earnings in last 1 year £5m

Champagne in 1 out of 365 days £1.2m

I doubt its a true story, if its true, Financial Literacy should be a compulsory course in secondary schools
i dey teeyu.
Re: Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2013
playmode: Nigerians will believe anything.That is the cheaper version they were drinking and it only cost GBP350.

"The 1.2million bottle was a once off with 24carat white gold instead of pewter, and a flawless diamond, instead of the usual crystal. In clubs you pay about £350 up to £8K for vintage reserve but thats not freely available. That bottle would cost £350 max, at club prices, and knowing it would get him free publicity, I reckon the club promoter or owner handed it to him. Still too much to pay, if he did indeed pay for it."

I thought as much. Thanks for setting the record.

I was thinking where the hell did that youngin get that money from, with the current clime in the music industry and the 360 deals record companies are enslaving artists with. And One Direction being a Simon Cowell creation. I bet Simon Cowell is eating off those boys than those boys are getting loool. I also doubt Simon Cowell on bath salt would buy a £1.2 million champ.

Anyway, most of these people just live the lifestyle but they're not balling like that. That's why the bezel of Ace Hood's bang bang rolly can drop off at the BET awards. And a Wretch 32 can be at Agenda Bar scrounging for champs, when he has the number 2 record in the country.

Don't even get me started with naija artists that get £500 to perform in the UK. Only D'Banj probably gets anything close to 20 bags.

2 Likes

Re: Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne by Humphreydis(m): 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2013
........must u copy d whole article n paste before u type ur silly comment...idiot!....na d likes of una dey mk person dey waste im small megabite...
Re: Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne by makizee(m): 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2013
All these OP dem just like to start some rumour, there is a diamond encrusted bottle type dt cost dt much..(na d bottle really and not the content)..ds guy bought the much cheaper version , less dn 90k in naira, check todays punch for the true story..
Re: Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne by olisaokere(m): 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2013
Please what the liquid content of the Champagne or does it give eternal life?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Adunni Ade As A Little Girl / E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians / Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Family - Wife And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.