Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:41 PM

What Business Can I Do With N100,000 As A Final Year Undergraduate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With N100,000 As A Final Year Undergraduate (1292 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Do To Earn Atleast 50k Per Month As An Undergraduate / What Good Business Can I Start With N100,000. One Hundred Thousand Naira? / What Kind Of Business Will Someone Start With N100,000 In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With N100,000 As A Final Year Undergraduate by Dudecollins(m): 11:55am On Jul 19, 2013
I'm a final year undergraduate of a university in western Nigeria. What business can I do with N100,000 and will not really affect my study? Pls advise me.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N100,000 As A Final Year Undergraduate by Strongfaze(m): 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2013
Thank God its a sch environment. Look for a suitable location, rent a shop and start selling provisions. Its common knowledge that students consume alot. Another cool bix: u can buy these triple- function and less expensive HP printer, photocopier and scanner (#12-15K) then get a fairly used laptop.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N100,000 As A Final Year Undergraduate by surveycash(m): 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2013
@OP,

There are more than 100k phones around you. Get solar case phone charger especially for bbs. With your 100k, you can get 30pcs and sell for 5-6k/pc. In less than 2months, you'll double that money if you're disciplined.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N100,000 As A Final Year Undergraduate by ifeoma4amazu: 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2013
Hi guys and ladies. I am currently talking to a caterer to teach a group of my friends and i how to go into mini catering business with little capital which we intend to start as a business after graduation. Products to be taught includes baking of special creamy loafs of bread for home and office delivery; meat pie, cake, chin chin and home-made biscuits. The fees will be greatly reduced if the numbers of students increases and an added advantage is that we will use the school's items and facilities to do our business after graduation till we are able to buy our equipment. I think this is a good opportunity to start a business of our own so i am calling on a few young men and women here to join us so that we make a good number and start up a business in groups of five or ten after graduation. The members of these groups will be responsible for production, home/office delivery, sales and collection of cash. If you are interested, kindly send me an email on Ifeoma4amazu@yahoo.com to join this group.
Dudecollins, you can join us and save your N100,000
Re: What Business Can I Do With N100,000 As A Final Year Undergraduate by hakluv(m): 4:18am On Jul 20, 2013
ifeoma, i saw ur post. there are businesses u can do with that amount of money. But i know just one that can double dat money for u in a matter of 20days. Contact me for more info : 08031509665. My name is clifford
Re: What Business Can I Do With N100,000 As A Final Year Undergraduate by donlet(m): 5:43am On Jul 20, 2013
Make sure your contact your financial adviser before making any investment decision
Re: What Business Can I Do With N100,000 As A Final Year Undergraduate by Praktikals(m): 7:14am On Jul 20, 2013
Rush to this thread to discover how to make N100,000 every 3 weeks producing catfish fingerlings
www.nairaland.com/1360827/catfish-fingerlings-production

(1) (Reply)

. . So Far, How Would You Rate Truexgold's E-currency Online Exchange Services. / Advice Needed: How Do I Managed My Studies And Business Without Any Suffering / Cryptocurrency Traders In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.