Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,365 members, 7,891,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:53 PM

Will You Allow Your Husband Go Outside While You're Pregnant? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Allow Your Husband Go Outside While You're Pregnant? (2596 Views)

Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? / 5 Good Reasons To Get Married While You're Young, According To Research / Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Allow Your Husband Go Outside While You're Pregnant? by MyneWhite1(f): 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2013
This some how reminds me of the question in this post, HERE, about whether a woman can and should allow her Boyfriend or Fiance to sleep with other people since they are abstaining themselves. Most of the answers were in the negative and I doubt it would be any different in this case.

In fact one could argue allowing a man to go outside during pregnancy is worse than during celibacy. At least before marriage, the two people have more autonomy and have not made any vows to be faithful or anything. In pregnancy however, we're dealing with marriage, and if the pregnant woman is unable to be intimate, it is probably because of her growing belly which she made with the man!

So and is this something you would consider?

http://www.romancemeetslife.com/2013/07/would-you-give-your-husband-pregnancy.html

Re: Will You Allow Your Husband Go Outside While You're Pregnant? by chilecharis(f): 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2013
No way!!! i will never allow it.
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband Go Outside While You're Pregnant? by mideeniafe(f): 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2013
I don't get. Can't a pregnant woman have sex? There are sex positions for good intimacy during pregnancy nau, so why would he want to to go out? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Husband Go Outside While You're Pregnant? by Adufaye(m): 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2013
I hear say e gud 2 dy bang preggy woman so dem go deliver wit likely shot

I hear o

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Husband Go Outside While You're Pregnant? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2013
Why wld I do that
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband Go Outside While You're Pregnant? by cupidora(f): 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2013
Wen i 1st saw dis topic i was lik y d hell wont i let him go ''outside''?! Lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Husband Go Outside While You're Pregnant? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2013
Say wetin happen? undecided undecided If I no fit do mummy and daddy style, at least "yo di e" dey dia na! grin grin
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband Go Outside While You're Pregnant? by donchris999: 7:16pm On Jul 19, 2013
Na wa oo! If you allow your husband go out and he now sees a sweet and more tight p.u.s.s.s.s.y, na him be say second wife things!
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband Go Outside While You're Pregnant? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2013
Who the hell does not ? undecided
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband Go Outside While You're Pregnant? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2013
adaobi123: Who the hell does not ? undecided
cool

Correct girl. cool
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband Go Outside While You're Pregnant? by AbuMikey(m): 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2013
Idowuogbo: Say wetin happen? undecided undecided If I no fit do mummy and daddy style, at least "yo di e" dey dia na! grin grin
cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband Go Outside While You're Pregnant? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2013
lucenzo: cool

Correct girl. cool

cool
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband Go Outside While You're Pregnant? by andyanders: 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2013
Adaobi, I hope say you never get belleooooooooooo. I go vexooo cus we need you to finish your school.
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband Go Outside While You're Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2013
andyanders: Adaobi, I hope say you never get belleooooooooooo. I go vexooo cu we need you to finish your school.

Lol grin

I'm not pregnant
tongue
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband Go Outside While You're Pregnant? by andyanders: 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2013
adaobi123:

Lol grin

I'm not pregnant
tongue

Thank Godoooo as no bi you as subject.
As I have told you, your son is going to be a soccer star to be known all over the world like Messi.
I am praying for you as my own sister who is coming up as a future Minister of Health or NAFDAC.Face your studies and as I know and pray for 1st class for you.
No discuss belle for nowoooooooooooooo. Your time is still coming.
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband Go Outside While You're Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
andyanders:

Thank Godoooo as no bi you as subject.
As I have told you, your son is going to be a soccer star to be known all over the world like Messi.
I am praying for you as my own sister who is coming up as a future Minister of Health or NAFDAC.Face your studies and as I know and pray for 1st class for you.
No discuss belle for nowoooooooooooooo. Your time is still coming.

Tenks bros cool
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband Go Outside While You're Pregnant? by Yvete(f): 11:41pm On Jul 19, 2013
Myne White: ..

Hey Myne, I'm an avid reader of your blog. Nice seeing you on here. You've been very helpful to personal questions. Nice woman grin

@Topic: There are comfortable sex positions to deal with pregnancy hormones. I won't give a free pass to go out there!
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband Go Outside While You're Pregnant? by Tgirl4real(f): 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2013
What exactly is the purpose of this thread? To promiscuity, no?

It's not like there is anything medically wrong in having sex when pregnant.
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband Go Outside While You're Pregnant? by Mobsync(m): 7:25am On Jul 22, 2013
Idowuogbo: Say wetin happen? undecided undecided If I no fit do mummy and daddy style, at least "yo di e" dey dia na! grin grin

I don't know why but I seem to take acute interest in this statement. Could you please expanciate further on the bolded.
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband Go Outside While You're Pregnant? by bellong: 9:28am On Jul 22, 2013
Since when has se.x become food that an husband cannot control his libido even when condition of a pregnant wife requires abstinence from it.

By the time such is encouraged by the said wife, it will only be a matter of time before she cries for SOS. Promiscuity under any guise does no good to a union. It can only help to breed distrust, disharmony and sorrow. Daily events have proved that to be true.

(1) (Reply)

RECONCILING AND DECEIT.. HELP!! / Hilarious; Check Out The Recession Pampers This Baby Is Putting On. / I Survived A Plane Crash. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.