Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,807 members, 7,930,756 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 07:44 AM

Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] (38738 Views)

Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials / How Do I Withdraw My Cash Now From Clickbank? / Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
wealthpawa: Friend Let me help you succeed on clickbank, let me set up a review webite with lots of clickbank products and your affiliate link attached to all of the product links. And also show a company that will post your review websites to more than 1000 ads wesites including high traffic ads sites like craiglist, backpage, epage, ooddle etc and many other forums and search engines for less. The review website goes for just N15k.

Chinedu Igbokwe, Na wa for you oo, you wan take over my thread with your 15k service, where you dey since i have started this thread from page one giving so much information on clickbank till now. You just want come eat from where u no sow. i have just seen your cb screen shot..

Since, 2013 = no payment received..paycheck reads ZERO. [Not sure if you receive your earning on cb b4]
Earnings = Not sure if your cb sales comes constant. Check out my previous cb earnings screen shot and see how constant my cb comes even as i type now.

Am Not sure you can handle this thread if i leave it to you. Is better you start up a thread on that and tell people how your service works. To start up a thread is free. Stop looking for ready-made- food. It doesn't work that way.

Now To your service, I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND IT To my this thread followers. The reason is simple, If you want to succeed as an affiliate marketer or anything at all online, you should focus your website on one product, be it affiliate product or your own product. It doesn't make any sense having a site that compress all the products in the world. You want your site to focus and be targeted on one niche. That makes your traffic be to targeted also and gives you fast result and also makes the work else for you.

No doubt one of the best way to make money as affiliate is having a review site but not as you are advertising yours.
I have lots of review site which i set up using blogger . com platform WITHOUT SPENDING A DIME and those sites still runs till today and still brings their sales. I have also packaged the PRACTICAL GUIDE on that and giving it as A BONUS to every1 that get my cb pack. With that guide, Any one can set up a clickbank review site WITHOUT Spending a dime and keep making money with the site.

Lastly, I don't advice submitting your site to those your so called 1000 ads sites. That can only be done via spam software which will end up paralyzing your site from google search engine. Those methods of traffic are spam traffic that are not targeted to your niche and that will be waste of time and waste of your money. I use just 2 simple free traffics that has been working like magic for me and the secret has been shared on my traffic guide. Those spam traffic will never produce results for you especially on the long run. My cb sales comes on autopilot now just from those 2 simple free traffic and that can also work for anyone too.

@Others, I advice, you don't just start throwing money around for Set-it-up for me services including myself. LEARN HOW IT WORK yourself and set up as many as you want all myself. And you can learn it PRACTICAL through my guides and through my 1 on 1 Practical training.

How long will someone keep doing it for you, remember this is a business and you don't have to fully hand your business to someone just like that. The passion and effort the person will put on it will not be compare to the passion and effort you will put on it yourself. So STOP Telling me or anyone else to set it up for you. LEARN IT YOURSELF. This my piece of advice.

Remember my Practical guides goes for 3k ONLY, While my 1 on 1 Practical Training goes for 10k. Anyone You want, Reach me via SMS ONLY on: 07038004568. [I PREFER & REPLY TO SMS Fast Than CALLS] Or Email Me: freestuffsonnet@yahoo.com OR Visit My Blog At: http://clickbankfornigerians..com

NEXT!, I will share With you the mistakes you should avoid from this clickbank affiliate business. These are mistakes lots of people have been making and have been costing them a lot. So i will share them with you and show you how to avoid them for your own good. Until then,

CHEERS.

2 Likes

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by wealthpawa: 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
freestuffsonnet:

Chinedu Igbokwe, Na wa for you oo, you wan take over my thread with your 15k service, where you dey since i have started this thread from page one giving so much information on clickbank till now. You just want come eat from where u no sow. i have just seen your cb screen shot..

Since, 2013 = no payment received..paycheck reads ZERO. [Not sure if you receive your earning on cb b4]
Earnings = Not sure if your cb sales comes constant. Check out my previous cb earnings screen shot and see how constant my cb comes even as i type now.

Am Not sure you can handle this thread if i leave it to you. Is better you start up a thread on that and tell people how your service works. To start up a thread is free. Stop looking for ready-made- food. It doesn't work that way.

Now To your service, I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND IT To my this thread followers. The reason is simple, If you want to succeed as an affiliate marketer or anything at all online, you should focus your website on one product, be it affiliate product or your own product. It doesn't make any sense having a site that compress all the products in the world. You want your site to focus and be targeted on one niche. That makes your traffic be to targeted also and gives you fast result and also makes the work else for you.

No doubt one of the best way to make money as affiliate is having a review site but not as you are advertising yours.
I have lots of review site which i set up using blogger . com platform WITHOUT SPENDING A DIME and those sites still runs till today and still brings their sales. I have also packaged the PRACTICAL GUIDE on that and giving it as A BONUS to every1 that get my cb pack. With that guide, Any one can set up a clickbank review site WITHOUT Spending a dime and keep making money with the site.

Lastly, I don't advice submitting your site to those your so called 1000 ads sites. That can only be done via spam software which will end up paralyzing your site from google search engine. Those methods of traffic are spam traffic that are not targeted to your niche and that will be waste of time and waste of your money. I use just 2 simple free traffics that has been working like magic for me and the secret has been shared on my traffic guide. Those spam traffic will never produce results for you especially on the long run. My cb sales comes on autopilot now just from those 2 simple free traffic and that can also work for anyone too.

@Others, I advice, you don't just start throwing money around for Set-it-up for me services including myself. LEARN HOW IT WORK yourself and set up as many as you want all myself. And you can learn it PRACTICAL through my guides and through my 1 on 1 Practical training.

How long will someone keep doing it for you, remember this is a business and you don't have to fully hand your business to someone just like that. The passion and effort the person will put on it will not be compare to the passion and effort you will put on it yourself. So STOP Telling me or anyone else to set it up for you. LEARN IT YOURSELF. This my piece of advice.

Remember my Practical guides goes for 3k ONLY, While my 1 on 1 Practical Training goes for 10k. Anyone You want, Reach me via SMS ONLY on: 07038004568. [I PREFER & REPLY TO SMS Fast Than CALLS] Or Email Me: freestuffsonnet@yahoo.com OR Visit My Blog At: http://clickbankfornigerians..com

NEXT!, I will share With you the mistakes you should avoid from this clickbank affiliate business. These are mistakes lots of people have been making and have been costing them a lot. So i will share them with you and show you how to avoid them for your own good. Until then,

CHEERS.

Hey Paul! You wan chop alone!! Okk oh no problem. Let me leave it for you oh! To my fellow NL on this thread, I want you to be the judge. I started clickbank business in August and in a short period I have already made money. And still making. Some people carry on for about 3 to 6 months before they start making money then they start showing proves after waiting for 3 to 6 months.

For me to make money in a short period shows that my affiliate review website works like fire. As for not cashing out my earnings, this is because I set my threshold to $1000. Meaning I can only cash out when I hit $1000.

Well let me leave Paul to take charge after all he started the thread.

Cheers
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by adesiku(m): 8:47am On Oct 05, 2013
Hello paul,I just came across dis thread and am rili happy with with have seen so far... I have now is I have a national I'd card wch I got registered to in 2011. But the prob is the address on my national I'd card,the address on it will be different from the address I wil use to register for payoneer master card because I have relocated to another state...I just want to knw maybe it wil affect my registration for the master card...though my full name and my picture are very clear...the prob is the address.pls reply.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 10:50am On Oct 05, 2013
adesiku: Hello paul,I just came across dis thread and am rili happy with with have seen so far... I have now is I have a national I'd card wch I got registered to in 2011. But the prob is the address on my national I'd card,the address on it will be different from the address I wil use to register for payoneer master card because I have relocated to another state...I just want to knw maybe it wil affect my registration for the master card...though my full name and my picture are very clear...the prob is the address.pls reply.

Hi adesiku, I'm not sure if the will accept the application while the address on the card is difference from your current address. for mine, everything matches together. I believe they want to be sure you are the really person applying for the card via your ID information. But you can try and see what happens. but i wouldn't guarantee you they gonno accept it, but try sha.

Then you can also use your old address, inform the people living there that you are accepting something from someone abroad, and it will likely arrive so so day, that they should help you receive the card when it arrives at the house. As long as you were good to them, they will surely help you receive it and call you. So that makes it easy for you.

So which way, choose any of these option. but the 2nd option will surely work well for you.

Hope this help.

CHEERS.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by PASTORFLOURISH(m): 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2013
hello mr paul
i want to say tx for ur cooperation so far.pls am stil expectin d guide.remember you gave me a specific time.
here is my email once again....wdafenone@yahoo.com.

tx
pst flourish
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by kentochi(m): 11:42pm On Oct 05, 2013
just like that?
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by PASTORFLOURISH(m): 11:57pm On Oct 05, 2013
i paid it in via atm,right in the bnk premises. it brought out ur bnk details for me to confirm and then gav me a reciept for the transaction.
i tort u wud av recievd an alrt.
well i guess it will cum on mondy.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by PASTORFLOURISH(m): 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2013
broda paul tx a lot.av recivd d guide &d bonuses.

GOD BLESS

1 Like

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 11:36am On Oct 07, 2013
Hi Everybody, Today is Monday...time to go back to work. For some of you who have already ordered my cb packages...MAKE SURE YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING [IMPLEMENTING THE SECRET] Clickbank business works like magic and the cash flow keep coming on autopilot but you must work it out, you must implement the magic [play your own part] which is mostly the traffic part and then watch your cb sales rolling continuously even without you doing any more job on that niche. Then you can move to next niche ...repeat the same process..on and on..and keep expanding your income...and finally sack your boss, become independent and self employed and have time for yourself and your family. YES..Clickbank affiliate business can achieve that for you.

Just like i promised b4 to show you some mistakes to avoid on clickbank business. Here is the Part one of these lesson:

Mistake #1: Promoting HIGH Competitive Niches

The truth is that i myself made this mistake wen as i was starting out on this affiliate business. i had some popular niches that sells then and decided to venture into those niche[s] and i end up wasting my time and coming out with nothing.

Don't make that same mistake again. Avoid the temptation of promoting those so called popular niches, such as WEIGHT LOSS, HOW TO MAKE MONEY NICHES, ETC. now many affiliate marketers starts their business with those niches, so if you are going to promote clickbank products on those niches, that means you will have to compete with tons of other affiliate marketers on that same niche.

To avoid that, choose low competitive clickbank niches. with that you will have the opportunity to make more sales and make more money fron the niche without having to competitive with tons of affiliates.

The best part of this is that, i have listed lots of these low competitive clickbank niches on health and relationship industry [Remember i told you b4 that niches on these 2 industries sells online more that any others]. I have attached the lists of those clickbank hot selling/low competitive as BONUS to those that ordered my Clickbank pack. IT'S FREE For THEM. No need to start stretching your head and thinking which niche do you promote now. i have made it EASY for you on that list.

Mistake #2. Promoting So Many Products At A Time.

I know you want to expand your affiliate income, but as a beginner you need to take things easy and slowly. one thing at a time. You don't have to promote many niches as a time. Focus on one first, finish your traffic work on it then move to another niche. Normally, i advice you work on one niche [one affiliate product] for a month b4 moving to another niche.

You can't be promoting diets product, and at the time promoting xyz product. you will get the result you suppose to get wen you put all your effort and energy in promoting one of the product at that moment..then you can move to next one after accomplishing the first one.
So try to focus and do one thing at a time. I HOPE THESE TIPS HELPS?

Ladies and gentlemen, i go STOP here for now. I don tire to type now. I will continue with the PART 2 of these Mistakes to avoid on clickbank affiliate business. But that will be LATER.

For NOW,

CHEERS.
PAUL

1 Like

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by samogo1: 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
Good work oh. But the main thing is the traffic generation. Traffic generation is the main thing in any online business even CPA

1 Like

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 11:02am On Oct 08, 2013
sam ogo: Good work oh. But the main thing is the traffic generation. Traffic generation is the main thing in any online business even CPA

No doubt traffic still remains the main thing in any online business like you said. But you must also understand the main basic things and make sure everything is in order then you push in traffic. Traffic without a good foundimantal will not be too good for business too.

For the traffic that works and that has been working for me for my clickbank sales, i got you covered on that. My A-Z Untold FREE Amazing traffic guide got your back. But not for the public...for those that orders my cb pack. Thank you.

CHEERS
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by aderonkebams(f): 11:13am On Oct 08, 2013
You can also visit this site for more helpful tips www.enaijajobs.com
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Iytech(m): 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2013
Hello Paul, What do you think about promoting products with gravity above 100?

Secondly, what can you say about promoting products that ask potential customers to sign up for 5 days free trial?

Thanks
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2013
Iytech: Hello Paul, What do you think about promoting products with gravity above 100?

Secondly, what can you say about promoting products that ask potential customers to sign up for 5 days free trial?

Thanks

That gravity is no go area for me. 5 -30 is perfect...40 & above is over selling = MORE Competition

Avoid product that has autoresponder form [opt -in form] on it, i have said that on this thread b4. They vendor of that product will use your traffic and make all the bucks for himself.

Trial products are good, but you should be expecting commission after the trial expires and ONLY if the person agrees to pay to continue using the product or the service.

Thank You
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by austino2018: 9:26am On Oct 10, 2013
Pls,paul i scanned my i.d card n sent to payoneer,bt for like 3 weeks,i have not gotten any reply,although my address in my i.d card is different 4rm d one i told payoneer to send d card to,because i have relocated,pls how long does it take payoneer to reply you
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
austino2018: Pls,paul i scanned my i.d card n sent to payoneer,bt for like 3 weeks,i have not gotten any reply,although my address in my i.d card is different 4rm d one i told payoneer to send d card to,because i have relocated,pls how long does it take payoneer to reply you

If you have applied for the card and have not gotten replied or approval from them, somthing must hav gone wrong. the best thing to do is contact them and confirm. Then you said you use differ address which is wrong.

on that application form [the first section] has a box you thick if your address on the card is different from your current address.
The box is titled "
Click here and fill in this section ONLY if your shipping address is different from above or you want your card shipped to a PO Box"

Thick it and put your current address where you want your card to be shipped.

Thank you

Cheers.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 2:39pm On Oct 10, 2013
What can i say? lots of testimonies and feedbacks coming from my people who have already ordered my Clickbank A-Z practical guide. Many of them have already start making money from clickbank now. Glory be to God.

Here is the screen shot of one of the Testimony i got this morning from facebook.

Curtsey Of: www.clickbankfornigerians..com

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Intellab(m): 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2013
You are really doing good here. I'm currently doing PPD but will like to lay my hands on your package before this month ends. I hope is still available?
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by austino2018: 8:08am On Oct 11, 2013
Pls paul i have a problem now,gmail have disabled my account for no reason,i have tried al possible best to resolve this,dis gmail contains al my document,even the clickbank guide,pls do you have an idea how i can restore it back
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 11:18am On Oct 11, 2013
austino2018: Pls paul i have a problem now,gmail have disabled my account for no reason,i have tried al possible best to resolve this,dis gmail contains al my document,even the clickbank guide,pls do you have an idea how i can restore it back

WHAT have went wrong? you are in best position to resolve the problem with gmail. That's one of disavange of using all these free email account [gmail, hotmail, yahoo and so on] Having your own domain email is the best option. But try read and fellow the instruction of how u can restore your account back with them. If all failed, then create new one. For your cb guides? text me or email me your previous payment details [depositor name, teller no and your previous email and your current email] i will verify it, if it matches my record, i will resend them to you within 24hrs.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Paul
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by biz1234: 1:41pm On Oct 11, 2013
This is an awesome thread!!! I am also on clickbank and still making money, but am curious about the kind of traffic technique you use. I have mine, which is free too, but very time consuming so much that once you start making the money, you can outsource.

My point here is that it is possible for any Nigerian to make money on clickbank. Its not rocket science like many people will have you believe. Once you are determined and with your plan in place, there is nothing you cannot achieve especially with clickbank.

Some factors that will contribute to your success on clickbank:

1. Choose the right product
2. Choose the right keyword (high monthly search like 3,000 and less than 13,000 competing pages)
Those are the crucial factors I consider at all times!!!

Feel free to adapt your style....if it works, stick to it and it will become your system!!
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
biz1234: This is an awesome thread!!! I am also on clickbank and still making money, but am curious about the kind of traffic technique you use. I have mine, which is free too, but very time consuming so much that once you start making the money, you can outsource.

My point here is that it is possible for any Nigerian to make money on clickbank. Its not rocket science like many people will have you believe. Once you are determined and with your plan in place, there is nothing you cannot achieve especially with clickbank.

Some factors that will contribute to your success on clickbank:

1. Choose the right product
2. Choose the right keyword (high monthly search like 3,000 and less than 13,000 competing pages)
Those are the crucial factors I consider at all times!!!

Feel free to adapt your style....if it works, stick to it and it will become your system!!

Hi Biz1234, thanks for your tips and adding your value to this thread. clickbank works for anyone who will implement the system.
Like i said b4, it is not magic, you make it happen for you. For my clickbank magic traffic system, i decided not to unveil that to the public expect selected few. Those factors you mentioned are on point. Thanks for dropping by.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by austino2018: 3:06am On Oct 12, 2013
Hi paul,i jst sent u an sms concerning sending d cb guides,pls i would love to have it today,so that i can start implementing evrytin on d guide
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by servicegiver: 4:40am On Oct 12, 2013
Those who have bought this guide should do a review of it for others to see and be convinced. I believe by now we should have grown to that level.

Let those who have bought the guide, review it here please...
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by ediko5(m): 9:16am On Oct 12, 2013
service giver: Those who have bought this guide should do a review of it for others to see and be convinced. I believe by now we should have grown to that level.

You want to have the information free so that you will add to your so called information package and sell to people at the website included in your signature. if i may ask why do you need this information when the title of your website is: “Discover The Untold Money Secrets Used By The World’s Top Millionaires To Generate Massive Amounts Of Passive Incomes To Feed Their Families For Decades!”.
This reminds me when so many information marketers who claimed to be making hundreds of thousands monthly from online biz were applying to get my free Ebook, all to add to their Ebooks and sell to people.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by rekeson: 9:56am On Oct 12, 2013
ediko5:

You want to have the information free so that you will add to your so called information package and sell to people at the website included in your signature. if i may ask why do you need this information when the title of your website is: “Discover The Untold Money Secrets Used By The World’s Top Millionaires To Generate Massive Amounts Of Passive Incomes To Feed Their Families For Decades!”.
This reminds me when so many information marketers who claimed to be making hundreds of thousands monthly from online biz were applying to get my free Ebook, all to add to their Ebooks and sell to people.

I think what he meant was dat dose dat bought ur guide should share their experiences so far, haven implemented what is on d guide.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by ediko5(m): 1:53pm On Oct 12, 2013
rekeson:

I think what he meant was dat dose dat bought ur guide should share their experiences so far, haven implemented what is on d guide.
Even if that's what he meant why can't he share his own money making guide here also because as far as clickbank is concern, Paul has shared more than 50% of clickbank money making ideas here.

The problem in Nigeria is that we do not celebrate other people's knowledge.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2013
austino2018: Hi paul,i jst sent u an sms concerning sending d cb guides,pls i would love to have it today,so that i can start implementing evrytin on d guide
Hi austino, DONE! I sent it that same yesterday, you should have received it by now.

service giver: Those who have bought this guide should do a review of it for others to see and be convinced. I believe by now we should have grown to that level.

if you have been following this thread you must have seen many reviews [feed-backs] of my cb packages. Plus those testimonies i recently posted also. Then you need more reviews, my blog www.clickbankfornigerians..com is the best place to read them. i update that blog with my latest earnings proofs and reviews too.
Talking about reviews, i made a vow to my God years back that i will never preach what i don't do.

I teach clickbank from my own personal experience, not what i read from google or what i heard from friends. as you can see my cb proofs and the latest cb earnings updated...so clickbank works..my cb package...works perfectly b/c experience is the best teacher. So what other proofs do you need? you must be ready to implement the secret i unveiled on the guide to make it work for you like mine.

rekeson: I think what he meant was dat dose dat bought ur guide should share their experiences so far, haven implemented what is on d guide.
What ever he meant has been answered and am open to any other question

diko5: Even if that's what he meant why can't he share his own money making guide here also because as far as clickbank is concern, Paul has shared more than 50% of clickbank money making ideas here.

The problem in Nigeria is that we do not celebrate other people's knowledge.

Hi diko5, do you since i have been browsing through this NL business section, i have just come across of just 2 powerful threads here. The first one is the ' Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by El Matteo' and This thread ' (Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs]) by me freestuffsonnet'. Am not saying this out of proud but that's the fact. All i see is people asking for email and phones b4 they give your ideas or information [which they will end up telling you to buy]. Remember lots of Nigerians are very self -fish wen it comes to money making information. Is rare to find a Nigerian internet marketer who will expose the secrets i have unveil here on this thread without any upfront profit.

Like diko5 has said, i have unveil lots of ideas and info regarding this cb stuffs even without asking you for email or phone nos, ALL FOR FREE. Why? is simple. b/c i have been a beneficially of forums [both local and international forums] i have given and received help from other forums members.

The reason i decide selling my guide? i tell you i don't even have the guides down b4 i started this thread. i created the guide due to some demand from followers of this thread and b/c of other practical aspect of the cb business, How the money comes fast and my hidden traffic tricks methods which i don't want to post here and make it public + My my free support which i wouldn't render free for everyone here. So i limited that pack to only people that order for it. So once again, thanks to diko5, and to others who are really finding this thread useful.

I will stop now by giving you this My one million dollar tip:
'When you have a guinea passion of solving people's problem first, money will be chasing you around"

Cheers
Paul
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by flakkylegend(f): 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2013
Paul your thread is full of valuable information. Thanks for that. I would like to get ur cb guide I happen to have a free internet facility where I am and I think its high time i started making beneficial use of my opportunity. I sent you an email regarding this.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by presegsADESIDA(m): 7:12am On Oct 13, 2013
flakky legend: Paul your thread is full of valuable information. Thanks for that. I would like to get ur cb guide I happen to have a free internet facility where I am and I think its high time i started making beneficial use of my opportunity. I sent you an email regarding this.

Great hearing this from you as I started as well with my 24/7 Internet Access to our University Internet Connection far back in 2009 which I made judicious use then because Internet Access fee is one of the killing cost that discourages newbies coming into online business.
Thanks to God that I don't usually feel it even if I use N10,000 or more monthly these days not in a proud mood though.
Find problems and solve them not ignoring applying strategies as Affiliate Marketing via CLICKBANK that you are going into requires strategies so as be to driving targetted traffics to offer(s) that you'll be promoting else (God forbid) and let me tell you the fact,Article Marketing that will help you in getting targetted subscribers leading into Email Marketing is the surest way of making it big when it comes to working with any Affiliate Marketing programme which Clickbank falls into not ignoring the power of CPC though expensive especially when not done right.
All the same,you'll be able to afford CPC costs from the money you gonna make using Article Marketing cum Email Marketing.

Tips of the iceberg
Presegs Adesida
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by ayegba1: 11:00am On Oct 13, 2013
Hi pauloo you are genius, I have been digesting the CB manual and loving it. Hope to become a pro like you. Ayegba from Qatar.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business / Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) / Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.