Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,764 members, 7,979,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 01:02 PM

Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home (42570 Views)

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Has TB Joshua Predicted When Mandela Will Die? / Has Tb Josua Ever Been Wrong ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by telim: 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2013
promise2: . Blasphemy At the mention of the name JESUS CHrist every knew must bow.Jesus have mercy on the world people do not respect nor fear you again.All power on earth and in heaven belong to Jesus.Jesus is coming soon repent and accept him before is too late.
Me and my guys are all waiting for him to help us perform miracles like turning of river to wine. These will allow us to start the packaging and sales of wine that are affordable to all, and create more employment opportunities to our graduates. Cause am tired of pastors always telling us that jesus is coming soon. If Jesus is really coming soon, i pray he comes now and not when am dead. Cause i have some serious business to discuss with him.

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by CodeHouse: 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
Mudley313:
Uh huh? Wetin u n ur late Jewish carpenter oga wan do? no more than a dead rat ( only mouth, abi na finger to type)

isooorait..I no go argue with you...

"...as much as they do not want to retain the truth in their heart, he therefore gave them a reprobate heart so as to do (say) things that are not appropriate"

Nothing I wan talk wey go change una, for some are already condemned...as GOD get him people na so satan too go get him own share (though heaven do not rejoice at such...), we all have been given the power to choose and I have resolved in my heart only to pray for you guys for I know you are not thinking straight or are you? An enemy inside is at work...you wey you give demon your body to possess dey allow am to use you like roll on, na you know...

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by iamdsam: 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2013
bishopjoe02:
u amaze me! R u saying i should be using TB Joshua portrait, cos d source of d photo of Jesus christ cant b verify.
No. You can if you which to. The only bad thing is to serve his portrait. The power of God is in T.B. Joshua's portrait
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by CodeHouse: 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2013
telim:
Me and my guys are all waiting for him to help us perform miracles like turning of river to wine. These will allow us to start the packaging and sales of wine that are affordable to all, and create more employment opportunities to our graduates. Cause am tired of pastors always telling us that jesus is coming soon. If Jesus is really coming soon, i pray he comes now and not when am dead. Cause i have some serious business with to discuss with him.

For your mind nau, you funny gan...well it is not
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by SammyT95(m): 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2013
[quote author=amiskurie]be right bck![/what doea this have to do wit the thread?]
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by iamdsam: 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
Gudness: Eva since i heard dat name T.B JOSHUA ma spirit dont accept him
No insult. You might have an evil spirit in you. Probably is the one posting this through you right now

2 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by bishopjoe02(m): 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2013
iamdsam: No. You can if you which to. The only bad thing is to serve his portrait. The power of God is in T.B. Joshua's portrait
k. Again, u r saying it bad to serve the portrait photograph of Jesus, but its good to serve that of TB Joshua cos the power of God is in it.
I think u nid help
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by iamdsam: 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2013
telim:
Me and my guys are all waiting for him to help us perform miracles like turning of river to wine. These will allow us to start the packaging and sales of wine that are affordable to all, and create more employment opportunities to our graduates. Cause am tired of pastors always telling us that jesus is coming soon. If Jesus is really coming soon, i pray he comes now and not when am dead. Cause i have some serious business to discuss with him.
Blasphemy
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by glories: 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
FOLLEY20: Who is a Messiah if not Jesus Christ who reigns from generation to generation & forever?

The Prophet has always shown to be a servant in humility, not a messiah.But full of God;s presence all arround him.

2 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by iamdsam: 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2013
bishopjoe02:
k. Again, u r saying it bad to serve the portrait photograph of Jesus, but its good to serve that of TB Joshua cos the power of God is in it.
I think u nid help
You didn't get me. I meant that it is not bad to have a portrait of T.B Joshua at home but bad to worship it
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by bishopjoe02(m): 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2013
iamdsam: You didn't get me. I meant that it is not bad to have a portrait of T.B Joshua at home but bad to worship it
a photo of Jesus or T.B Joshua, which wil u recommend 4 a sick person
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by iamdsam: 9:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
bishopjoe02:
a photo of Jesus or T.B Joshua, which wil u recommend 4 a sick person
Has anyone seen Jesus. Stop deceiving and fooling yourself. Those photos claiming to be that of Jesus isn't His. People just portray it to be
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by SANdos: 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2013
Who na sabi say your God na God of Abraham na mugu!
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by VicGoodGuy(m): 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2013
telim:

Excuse me bro, are we supposed to laugh? Pls donate your laughs and likes to this our friend here \___/, he really needs it
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by tobietticom(m): 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
Mudley313:
Exactly how u guys have always spread ur religions; resort to violence against those who don't see things your way, while your imaginary gods remain inactive...smh @ an adult with imaginary friends calling someone dumb; I laff in japanese

Hehehe..guess yu only passed parts of speech in school not figures of speech because if you did you would understand better *still I guess you don't understand*..................................
So I will like to accept how you have just judged me, what if I'm violent or I am a theif and I do something that is against the law of man and I say I'm a christian.. And So, does that now give you the right to Generalise Christian like that. You may have problems with a christian but that doesn't mean yu pour out the anger on christianity..Christ is Pure. If I'm violent doesn't mean yu shld classify all christians like eg..because some1 steals doesn't mean the we should call the whole family a theif* or should we arrest mariam abacho and her children because her husband was a tyrant..
NOTE: it is wrong to Generalise religion, that is why there is no religious tolerance in the world and in Nigeria particular whether Christianity,Islam, Buddah, ATR or any religion. Boko Haram kill people right and they are muslims, yes they can be the worst of muslims and I don't care..most of my friends and families are muslims and I don't see any violent characteristics in them.. They are good people.. So yu berra stop generalizing christianity.
If you have a problem with me, yu berra talk or shey I go beat you ontop Nairaland..
Its a word of mouth thin oo , talk to me make I talk back. Japanese kor chinese ni
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by bishopjoe02(m): 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2013
iamdsam: Has anyone seen Jesus. Stop deceiving and fooling yourself. Those photos claiming to be that of Jesus isn't His. People just portray it to be
does that mean, i should use that of TB JOSHUA instead
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by whitecat007: 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
I have a non Nigeria friend who is dying to go to Nigeria just to see TB Joshua for some reasons. She watches his TV program everyday. I tried discouraging her but she won't listen.
collynzo2: Thousands of South Africans come to Nigeria every year looking for TB Joshua. Hmmmmmm
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by cannonnier(m): 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2013
Mudley313:
Jesus was an ordinary man ( who was killed like a common criminal) just like t.b Joshua until Constantine n co elevated him to god status; same with Muhammad (who was a documented peadophile), only difference is Jesus n Muhammad are Jewish n Arabian respectively (while tb joshua is african) and those who propagated the religions that stemmed from their respected names (the colonialist and jihadist) did it either under massive threat of force or outright manipulation...i'd rather worship a fellow African man than a jew or Arabian whose names were spread by those who exploited n enslaved my ancestors; but then again, I don't worship man...or any other man made imaginary beings, whether foreign or domestic

Muslim dnt worship men either.
Na ur wahala be da
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by cannonnier(m): 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2013
tobietti.com:

Hehehe..guess yu only passed parts of speech in school not figures of speech because if you did you would understand better *still I guess you don't understand*..................................
So I will like to accept how you have just judged me, what if I'm violent or I am a theif and I do something that is against the law of man and I say I'm a christian.. And So, does that now give you the right to Generalise Christian like that. You may have problems with a christian but that doesn't mean yu pour out the anger on christianity..Christ is Pure. If I'm violent doesn't mean yu shld classify all christians like eg..because some1 steals doesn't mean the we should call the whole family a theif* or should we arrest mariam abacho and her children because her husband was a tyrant..
NOTE: it is wrong to Generalise religion, that is why there is no religious tolerance in the world and in Nigeria particular whether Christianity,Islam, Buddah, ATR or any religion. Boko Haram kill people right and they are muslims, yes they can be the worst of muslims and I don't care..most of my friends and families are muslims and I don't see any violent characteristics in them.. They are good people.. So yu berra stop generalizing christianity.
wish every body think exactly what you wrote.
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by VicGoodGuy(m): 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2013
And if anyone by any means wants to visit TB Joshua's church from outside the country (the SA peeps, I'm looking at you), I live in a well furnished 2-bedroom flat alone, a stone throw away from his Synagogue Church. I can offer you bed and breakfast for a minimal fee. Maximum security guaranteed. PM me if interested. If you're a pretty lady, I can offer more than just bed and breakfast, just to make your stay in Naija a memorable one.

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by sexyfire911(f): 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
Billionaires: It is time we recognize our own African Messiah, forget the Asians and Jews. In TB Joshua's name, every knee must bow.
In Jesus name not T B Joshua. Ode

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by 3kay945(m): 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2013
Haters should continue, critics should not relent. But I promise you one thing, that Man called TB Joshua is going places. wink
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by brinell(m): 11:50pm On Jul 20, 2013
3kay945: Haters should continue, critics should not relent. But I promise you one thing, that Man called TB Joshua is going places. wink

You know I hardly join issues with Prophet T.B. Joshua's critics and 'haters' again. As the prophet mentioned, someone who is grounded in God , the more you attack him the more he becomes stronger. Is the evidence not clear? It's so glaring, but if you can't or don't see it, then maybe there are lots of impurities for you to clean before you can see. Lol. Honestly, we need your services to criticise the prophet, it is actually free advertisement because the more you attack him the more popular and the more people flock there. Lol.

The only disadvantage for believers like us is that now, we have so many former critics coming to flood the church as newcomers, thereby struggling for space with us and making life a bit difficult there. Even the recent global job creation initiative made by the Prophet, the initial 22 successful graduates only had two SCOAN members, the rest were from other churches. Well, not to be selfish, it is a church of all nations.
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by Mudley313: 12:18am On Jul 21, 2013
CodeHouse:

isooorait..I no go argue with you...

"...as much as they do not want to retain the truth in their heart, he therefore gave them a reprobate heart so as to do (say) things that are not appropriate"

Nothing I wan talk wey go change una, for some are already condemned...as GOD get him people na so satan too go get him own share (though heaven do not rejoice at such...), we all have been given the power to choose and I have resolved in my heart only to pray for you guys for I know you are not thinking straight or are you? An enemy inside is at work...you wey you give demon your body to possess dey allow am to use you like roll on, na you know...

Abegi go siddon for dirty jare.....becos I don't believe in ur fairy tales therefore I am evil, possessed by demons, of the devil, condemned to hell blah, blah, blah....

For you deluded followers of a foreign religion it's always "we are the good guys, others are evil"; I hiss in calabar; same way oyinbo man colonize ur forefathers, steal all dem resources, carry some go away as slaves then come impose their own religion on una for easier control while demonizing ur entire culture n heritage as satanic....emancipate urself from mental slavery man n stop to dey yan dust like a hypnotized zombie wen no know where e from come from

According to Fela,"kolomentality, if u say u be colonial man, u don be slave man before, dem don release u now, BUT U NEVER RELEASE YOURSELF"

I no your dense brainwashed coconut head will not even be able to comprehend the words above. Ewu

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by Peterkleva(m): 12:21am On Jul 21, 2013
Billionaires: It is time we recognize our own African Messiah, forget the Asians and Jews. In TB Joshua's name, every knee must bow.
Speak for ur self, & quicky remove dat tb joshua's name dat u put dia, otele!
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by Mudley313: 12:24am On Jul 21, 2013
cannonnier:

Muslim dnt worship men either.
Na ur wahala be da

Ya, I know they don't...but they worship a "man" made imaginary Arabian deity that was the invention of a savage, mysogynist, Arab peadophile called Muhammad

U ok now?
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by Bibankee: 12:37am On Jul 21, 2013
Perhaps you found STEVE BIKO's picture not TB Joshua's. There is a slight resemblance. Steve was an activist who contributed to revolution against apartheid.
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by CodeHouse: 1:25am On Jul 21, 2013
Mudley313:

Abegi go siddon for dirty jare.....becos I don't believe in ur fairy tales therefore I am evil, possessed by demons, of the devil, condemned to hell blah, blah, blah....

For you deluded followers of a foreign religion it's always "we are the good guys, others are evil"; I hiss in calabar; same way oyinbo man colonize ur forefathers, steal all dem resources, carry some go away as slaves then come impose their own religion on una for easier control while demonizing ur entire culture n heritage as satanic....emancipate urself from mental slavery man n stop to dey yan dust like a hypnotized zombie wen no know where e from come from

According to Fela,"kolomentality, if u say u be colonial man, u don be slave man before, dem don release u now, BUT U NEVER RELEASE YOURSELF"

I no your dense brainwashed coconut head will not even be able to comprehend the words above. Ewu
For ur mind now, u make sense abii? I sorry 4 ur wife n pickin..dats if ur not gay already, may God 4give u o
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by Mudley313: 2:07am On Jul 21, 2013
CodeHouse:
For my mind now, i know say i no make any sense at all. I for sorry 4 my wife n pickin if not that i am gay already, may Olodumare 4give me o

I feel your pain man
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by tobietticom(m): 2:54am On Jul 21, 2013
Mudley313:

Ya, I know they don't...but they worship a "man" made imaginary Arabian deity that was the invention of a savage, mysogynist, Arab peadophile called Muhammad

U ok now?

Dude this is disrespectful.. What planet are you from. I am a christian but this is not right, its totally off point....
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by Mudley313: 3:51am On Jul 21, 2013
tobietti.com:

Dude this is disrespectful.. What planet are you from. I am a christian but this is not right, its totally off point....

Um, mr-I-too-know, how is the truth/reality disrespectful in your own special alternate planet that you live in? Have you read the book he supposedly wrote? How is slaughtering others like suya because they dont believe in a god u invented not savagery? How is openly debasing women not misogyny? How is getting married to a 6 yr old not peadophilia?

Or you expect me to lie in order for u to term it "respectful" according to how it's done in your own special planet...have a problem with reality?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Church In Ijebu Ode Flooded As Apostle, Others Walk Through Flood To Church / 94-Year-Old Kenyan Man Baptized With 5,000 Litres Of Boiled Water / Ijebu Juju Landord Used To Tie Tenants' Destiny In Ikorodu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.