Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,590 members, 7,944,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:20 AM

"6 Things Every Woman Will Fall For... No Matter What" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "6 Things Every Woman Will Fall For... No Matter What" (6531 Views)

Eat This Plant And No Woman Will Resist You[photo] / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"6 Things Every Woman Will Fall For... No Matter What" by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 20, 2013
I've done a lot of research on this topic, and I do believe that many things attracts a woman's interest but specifically, these six I'm about to share are like the "rock stones" in the foundation of skyscrapers.

1: Power (i.e., Leadership, Influence, Ability to provide safety)

2: Means (i.e., Possessions, Wealth, Gifts to them or providing for them)

3: Looks (Including height)

4: Fame

5: Exclusivity (i.e., Royalty, Already married, Hard to get, Affiliation)

6: Personality (i.e., Humor, Creativity, Romance, Intelligence, Mystique)

You see ... number 1-5 are largely out of your immediate control. If you're not rich right now, you're not going to get rich this week. If you're not famous or tall, you're probably not going to be in a hit movie or grow 6 inches in the next 24 hours.

So that leaves us with number SIX: Personality

The thing is, as far as I'm concerned, your personality is your greatest asset in the success-with-women game BECAUSE it's the one thing you can CHANGE. And it's the one thing that can overcome all the rest. After all, the one quality that attracts women the most and keep them attracted is not something that they can initially look for. It's the way they feel when they're with you or thinking of you.

If you don't have wealth, power, fame, or looks, you're going to have to use your personality to make women feel good. In the end your personality is the MOST powerful asset you can ever have.

www.flaubertajiero..co.uk

2 Likes

Re: "6 Things Every Woman Will Fall For... No Matter What" by frederal(m): 10:06am On Jul 20, 2013
The article try, but.....personality for Naija girl?
Re: "6 Things Every Woman Will Fall For... No Matter What" by PrettyGaby(f): 10:38am On Jul 20, 2013
personality is actually the most important xpt the girl is not looking to be in a serious relationship and is jst jonsing around
Re: "6 Things Every Woman Will Fall For... No Matter What" by Mynd44: 10:46am On Jul 20, 2013
Hmmm
Re: "6 Things Every Woman Will Fall For... No Matter What" by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 20, 2013
Nice article but the topic is scrap.
Re: "6 Things Every Woman Will Fall For... No Matter What" by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 20, 2013
I hear oo
Re: "6 Things Every Woman Will Fall For... No Matter What" by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 20, 2013
Every as in every
Besides, do you mean all of those in one single package or any of them does it cos I really don't have time to start debunking today but most points there are crappy. No offeinse meant.
Re: "6 Things Every Woman Will Fall For... No Matter What" by mecussey(m): 11:58am On Jul 20, 2013
Women are only looking out for what will make them laugh and cry at the same time. If you can mix the two you are already their.
Re: "6 Things Every Woman Will Fall For... No Matter What" by Mynd44: 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2013
mecussey: Women are only looking out for what will make them laugh and cry at the same time. If you can mix the two you are already their.
Lol
Re: "6 Things Every Woman Will Fall For... No Matter What" by IAmBhijay(m): 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2013
The 6 things most naija girls would fall for no matter what are: Money, more money, a lot of money, a whole lot of money, too much money, and a whole amount of excessive money.

12 Likes

Re: "6 Things Every Woman Will Fall For... No Matter What" by Sanboy25: 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2013
I wouldn't never fall for #4: FAME.
Re: "6 Things Every Woman Will Fall For... No Matter What" by johnstar(m): 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2013
Dumb thread..... Fame or no fame o, if u have money, u go f**k as many gals as u like, knw b 9ja we dey ni undecided, 4gt all those 1ce abegi
Re: "6 Things Every Woman Will Fall For... No Matter What" by Gudintent: 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
Right!

Now where is the next zombie with all dem attributes
Re: "6 Things Every Woman Will Fall For... No Matter What" by NwaTeacher1: 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2013
Money and flashy car is what naija babe want. Have these two things, they will fall 4 you anyday, anytime
Re: "6 Things Every Woman Will Fall For... No Matter What" by Serendipity: 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2013
contains some vestiges of truth.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: "6 Things Every Woman Will Fall For... No Matter What" by kaynel(m): 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
9ja gals like money die

1 Like

Re: "6 Things Every Woman Will Fall For... No Matter What" by youngds: 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2013
Hy guys, nice topic but just too little said on it, anyway i think money isnt everything, cos in school most guys without runs the hot girls, it all about sway and presentation, i know of many guys that use their monthly allowance to buy clothes just to look good, and tax we for money for kulikuli to drink garri, all good but still they date hot girls, IT ALL ABOUT PACKAGING

1 Like

Re: "6 Things Every Woman Will Fall For... No Matter What" by Deschil: 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
Hi OP, I figure you should have tagged the post as "6 Things Every UK/English Woman Will Fall For... No Matter What". As most respondents have said, naija girls only like money. *I beg to defer though...* undecided
Re: "6 Things Every Woman Will Fall For... No Matter What" by Nomski0(f): 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2013
Personality is the key. Its everything.....the rest dont matter as much.
Re: "6 Things Every Woman Will Fall For... No Matter What" by lexib(m): 1:28am On Aug 14, 2013
Nomski0: Personality is the key. Its everything.....the rest dont matter as much.
For u?
Re: "6 Things Every Woman Will Fall For... No Matter What" by chinedumo(m): 8:38am On Aug 14, 2013
Would some lady help me out to define 'personality'?
Re: "6 Things Every Woman Will Fall For... No Matter What" by kilmix: 12:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
6 things every woman will fall for... No matter what!

1. Money

2. Money

3. More Money

4. Give her Money

5. I said give her Money

6. Finally, Money
Re: "6 Things Every Woman Will Fall For... No Matter What" by Kayceenaz(m): 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
Deschil: Hi OP, I figure you should have tagged the post as "6 Things Every UK/English Woman Will Fall For... No Matter What". As most respondents have said, naija girls only like money. *I beg to defer though...* undecided
...You may be wrong you know.
Re: "6 Things Every Woman Will Fall For... No Matter What" by Kayceenaz(m): 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
Your personality,no matter how hard you try to hide it,will eventually and certainly surface as an open secret...
Re: "6 Things Every Woman Will Fall For... No Matter What" by vicoson(m): 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
How about treating them like garbage? some of them actually prefer that.
Re: "6 Things Every Woman Will Fall For... No Matter What" by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
kilmix: 6 things every woman will fall for... No matter what!

1. Money

2. Money

3. More Money

4. Give her Money

5. I said give her Money

6. Finally, Money

Not enough, let me add more

7. More Money
8. Cash
9. Ego
10. Kudi
11. Dollars
12. Hard currency
13. Owo
14. All the good things that comes with riches.

Whats this about height, all bouncers are huge but they hardly get their nut sac sucked.
Re: "6 Things Every Woman Will Fall For... No Matter What" by RINE1: 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
I nor even bother to read am self... Just day watch one person go come quote every thing now now
Re: "6 Things Every Woman Will Fall For... No Matter What" by Jovanna(f): 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
Bt i read dis nd didn't fall stil standing on ma feet
Re: "6 Things Every Woman Will Fall For... No Matter What" by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 15, 2013
Re: "6 Things Every Woman Will Fall For... No Matter What" by annawhite(f): 8:25am On Aug 15, 2013
Break bottle on someone's head then im all yours!!!!
Re: "6 Things Every Woman Will Fall For... No Matter What" by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 15, 2013
Re: "6 Things Every Woman Will Fall For... No Matter What" by chuksi79(m): 10:11am On Aug 15, 2013
PrettyGaby: personality is actually the most important xpt the girl is not looking to be in a serious relationship and is jst jonsing around

Are you sure?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Believe In Love Anymore / IN PAINS! My Gf Kicked Me In The Balls / Sex Themed Threads And Sexuality Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.