Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,766 members, 7,935,274 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:40 AM

ASUU Has Dent My Hope. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Has Dent My Hope. (575 Views)

Why ASUU Has Not Called Off The Strike –ASUU President Nasir Fagge / ASUU Has Been Unfair To The Nigerian Students- Obasi / ASUU Has Not Called-off The Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Has Dent My Hope. by fagbalex(m): 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2013
its quite unfortunate that ASUU has really shattered our dream of graduating this year. as a student of Nasarawa state university, my school as went on various unnecessary compulsory break due to the crisis that ensue where soldiers killed five student of the school. The school body gave the student three month unnecessary compulsory break which resulted to the school calendar been elongated. now ASUU came with there own when we're about to write our first semester exam. I felt asick when i heard about the news, but my strength is below the lecture decision. presently now am in school hoping the strike will be call of today or tomorrow. i came from a very far place to come and study here in Nasarawa, presently now in my final year. I pray it will not be long ASUU and the federal Government will hear the cry of an orphan.
Re: ASUU Has Dent My Hope. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
Op RELAX; ASUP strike lasted for 86 days or thereabt. ASUU strike will not take that long to end. Just chilax!!

(1) (Reply)

ASUU STRIKE: FG Calls Universitylecturers To Be Realistic / A Thread For All Administrators / ASUU Strike Update: NANS Has No Right To Shut Private Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.