Stats: 3,204,003 members, 7,987,598 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 01:13 PM

Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! - Nairaland / General (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! (27412 Views)

Get In Here Guys!! How Many Of You Ever Used This? [see Photo] / E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign Your Petition Here Guys! / Protest In Nigeria Embassy In London Against Child Rape In Ngeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Dunni29(f): 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signed
Our lawmakers are a big dissappointment angry

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Guchis(f): 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signed
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by florence38: 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2013
Well am not surprised dat dis country is almost divided due to ethic n religious differences even Satan quotes law more than d believers but as a religion like any other just like my bible old testament of Moses was amended by Jesus to make d new testament n life more conducive unlike d miserable eye for eye n tooth for tooth . Jesus majorly taught us love n a whole lots was subtracted n added to favor mankind so people why won't they be another Mohammed or Cleric or maybe Yerima himself who is in power n priviledged to correct rather than worsen but to modernize Islam to suit our present generation at least for a change which they say is a constant thing well for me I dnt support child marriage it is totally against mankind because if she is allowed to make her choice she will go for her peers n see true love. I bet u dis almost like child abuse cos she has not to right to speak for herself or make choices
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2013
[img][/img]

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Double194(m): 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signed. Paedophiles on the loose

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by overdrive(m): 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signed on behalf of me and every indigene of Anambra state.c no evil support no evil.
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Mexyz(m): 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signed......that man calld Yerima needs to be beaten nd shwn d way out of the hollow chamber.

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by patrickmuf(m): 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signed...
Give her a pen not a penis...
Give her education not ejaculation...
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by safarigirl(f): 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2013
[b][/b]SIGNED
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Moodyup(f): 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2013
U send ur own daughters 2 study abroad nd u want 2 destroy d young,innocent lives of our female future leaders,MAY U NOT SUCEED.

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Ideasroole: 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2013
#Signed Ideasroole
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by dplomaticVal: 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2013
The way i see it, most of our youths won't be able
to find wives to marry in the near
future because majority of all these
useless shameless old hausa men would
have married almost all the young
ladies even long before the girls starts
menstruat1ng. It's a known fact that
these shameless men are deep in
polygamy so they will probably marry
four little girls at once...chai chineke!

mehnnnn....This country is definitely heading to its doom. cry

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Simplefemo(m): 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signed.
Sen. Akinyelure is a disgrace to south westerners, shame on him.

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by omogemi: 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2013
signed; not only for my adorable daughter but also for my neices,for all my furture grand-daughters, the generation yet unborn and all those beautiful and talented young and aspiring young girls out there on the streets and on every nook and corners of Nigeria.
all these bcoz of mans' selfish desire.

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Pesuzok(m): 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2013
signed
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by wezzyjasified(m): 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2013

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by trekkie: 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2013
signed.
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Joe5(m): 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2013
i feel so bad for this 'blind' policy abi na law
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by abatajjvii: 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2013
No to Paedophile law in Nigeria. Our Children deserves pencils (education) and not penis at there age. Federal govt should reverse the law that support child marriage. Pls rebrocast to save our children.

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2013
signed my heart bleeds as i tink about dis helpless childbrides all in de name of religion.tank God my religion and ethnic group will never support dis.proudly IGBO,proudly XTAIN

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Oguieke(m): 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2013
REVOKE INJN
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Nuzo1(m): 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signed!
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by dramendra: 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signed

And have they forgotten that this will increase VVF?

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by donem: 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2013
Donem
SIGNED
.....~§_¿!§~........
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by ebiskem(m): 10:54pm On Jul 20, 2013
francisbiz: SIGNED against GIRL-CHILD MARRIAGE !
No wahala nigeria will disintegrate in 2015 according to intelligence report and the HE-GOATS in the north would have more laws to marry out the girl-child at EMBRYO STAGE.
The southerners are WISER.
We need two seperate constitutions in nigeria- one for the WISE PEOPLE THE SOUTH and the other for the norther Babylonians.

You are too much bro. Meanwhile I sign against this insanity by retards in the NASS
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2013
igbsam: A Girl Under Age 18 Cannot Be Issued A Voters Card Or Drivers License, Yet She Can Be Given Out As A Bride..........Crazy bunch of fools

She can't vote....But can have her orifices poked and invaded by a gorrilla she couldn't vote for! !!!

Signed!

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by 3kay945(m): 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2013
With due respect to you guys, THIS IS JUST A WASTE OF TIME.
Wetin concern them with your e-protest, someone somewhere right now is even deflowering a 12 years old girl. cool

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by jessybrown: 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2013
Any body that signed it is not worthy enough to call a father or a leader,all his supporters will start from his family before others, you didn't see a better things to do than that. Why not includ the unborn. God have mercy on dis contry
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by ifedayogal(f): 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2013
O ga o,legalizing underage marriage is big time rubbish,r d senators in support of this so daft dat they do not knw d risk of underage galz geting pregnant?dis galz av weak wombs, their wombs arent mature.there xo many risks whch includes:nt being able to give birth themselves except through c.s.nd worst of al death.the most painful thing is that 1ce the gal dies,d undiserable elements nd big 4 nting foolz wil marry anoda,endangering lives!!!help me ask them where their daughters are!!
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Mainmike: 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2013
A legal means to backup evil desires. Where is the campaign against child abuse? What has it brought to Islamic countries where this is practiced, other than bondage to the girls? Our evil senators won't go unpunished.

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by oc2fish: 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
The child molesters will die in the hand of their enemies. Bloody fools.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

Man Playing With Snake In Front Of Children In Zamfara (photos) / 10 Commandments For A Youth(guy) To Be Successful / 10 Disgraceful Habits Displayed By Nigerian Policemen In Public Places